Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

JEEP FOR SALE

Go down 
+3
mdcj7
TELLICOROCKS
clark687
7 posters
AuthorMessage
clark687
Locker/Locker
Locker/Locker
clark687

Male
Number of posts : 120
Emploi : CNC Machinist
Registration date : 2008-08-13

JEEP FOR SALE Empty
PostSubject: JEEP FOR SALE   JEEP FOR SALE Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 1:04 am

1997 Jeep Wrangler
4" Rough Country Suspension Lift 4 weeks old
33" Dunlop Mud Rover 60%or lil less tread
80% all terrain nitro ?? SPARE
Chrome air intake
4 cylinder
auto
130000miles
CB RADIO
soundbar
Body EXCELLENT COND for a 97
asking price 6000
will inspect.
runs great.

MoST RESENT PICTURE IS AT WWW.MYSPACE.COM/CLARK687

trying to sell so i can upgrade to a 6 cyclinder 2007 and newer

Last edited by clark687 on Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/clark687
TELLICOROCKS
Open/Open
Open/Open
TELLICOROCKS

Male
Number of posts : 23
Emploi : Sheppard Pratt
Registration date : 2007-11-18

JEEP FOR SALE Empty
PostSubject: Re: JEEP FOR SALE   JEEP FOR SALE Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 3:32 pm

Dude, dont you dare sell it. You will hate yourself. Once you do, you have little chance of getting another like it. There has got to be another way to deal with it. Sounds like they have money management problems that they are not dealing with. Dont let them make it your problem. Really, dont sell it. Its not worth it at all. Shawn. affraid [b]
Back to top Go down
http://www.dwellonline.com
mdcj7
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
mdcj7

Male
Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2007-01-19

JEEP FOR SALE Empty
PostSubject: Re: JEEP FOR SALE   JEEP FOR SALE Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 7:03 pm

DUDE! if you are not paying for your own insurance your doing somenthing wrong. You are working right? You will paying for a car or the jeep so deal with it. Or will you be walking.
Back to top Go down
Allium
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
Allium

Male
Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2007-04-06

JEEP FOR SALE Empty
PostSubject: Re: JEEP FOR SALE   JEEP FOR SALE Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 8:27 pm

If you own your own car - you should pay for it, that includes insurance. If you can afford "luxuries" like a lift then that comes after things like insurance in the "real" world.

you are 18 with a job - if you are still living at home and mom and dad are paying to feed and house you than consider your self lucky. If you have your own place and they were paying your insurance than they are the fools and be grateful.

Sorry no sympathy - Ive been on my own since 18 paying my way. When my kids wanted a car they paid the note and insurance unless they were at college full time with over a b average. Youve been working for what 3 years max, they for over 20 - they earned the hot tub.
Back to top Go down
Chris Taylor
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
Chris Taylor

Male
Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2007-02-07

JEEP FOR SALE Empty
PostSubject: Re: JEEP FOR SALE   JEEP FOR SALE Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 9:04 pm

Yeah I am with the above. My truck and Jeep have been sitting waiting for repairs cause thiniks like Mortgage and BGE and other bills keep getting in the way. My son just turned 16 and he does not drive yet cause he cannot afford the insurance. Just my $.02
Back to top Go down
CamoK5
Locker/Locker
Locker/Locker
CamoK5

Male
Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2007-01-20

JEEP FOR SALE Empty
PostSubject: Re: JEEP FOR SALE   JEEP FOR SALE Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 9:53 pm

I also have to agree with the guys' on this. If you want extras and can not afford them work o/t or get a part time job during your off hours. You will learn to appreciate things more when you work for them vs having things handed to you. You need to get your priorities straight.
Back to top Go down
thinga'ma'rig
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
thinga'ma'rig

Male
Number of posts : 972
Registration date : 2007-01-22

JEEP FOR SALE Empty
PostSubject: Re: JEEP FOR SALE   JEEP FOR SALE Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 12:36 pm

ditto, one of the first things i would make my kids do when they start driving is pay for their own insurance. but i will purchase their starting vehicle for them(used of course)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

JEEP FOR SALE Empty
PostSubject: Re: JEEP FOR SALE   JEEP FOR SALE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JEEP FOR SALE
Page 1 of 1