Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

New to this forum and I need your help!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Warriorprncess
Open/Open
Open/Open
Warriorprncess

Female
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-10-01

New to this forum and I need your help! Empty
PostSubject: New to this forum and I need your help!   New to this forum and I need your help! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 2:42 pm

Hey All:

Some may already know me.......and some of you may not.....yet! (smile)

I am the crazy marine mom that has taken on the huge project of restoring my favorite Marines Jeep......The Red Dragon!

We are nearing the end of our project and the big reveal is planned for November 9th at 12pm at Adams Jeep of Aberdeen, After the reveal we will "parade" to the American Legion in Perry Hall where they are hosting a "Bull Roast" for us. The Legion has plenty of room to park, great pit beef and turkey, adult beverage and of course it is a great place to hang out and talk big. All the local news channels will be there (york and baltimore). I hope to see all of you there!

Check out www.myspace.com/calesjeepmakeover for more info![img]New to this forum and I need your help! Reveal1

Last edited by Warriorprncess on Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chris Taylor
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
Chris Taylor

Male
Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: New to this forum and I need your help!   New to this forum and I need your help! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 2:56 pm

Glad to hear. I sent you a message.

I will be there for sure.
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male
Number of posts : 1306
Emploi : New Suzuki and Used Car Sales
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: New to this forum and I need your help!   New to this forum and I need your help! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 3:20 pm

I say there, I didn't see you at our ADA fundraiser? How is your son doing? I was at Adams this past week, that Jeep will be something else for him. I'll have a Membership package and T-shirt for him too. An since it's at the Perry Hall American Legion (that's not far form my home) I shall see you there, I am a Legionare for that post.

Let me know if we (the club can help). Until then......SemperFi,
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tico_mrr
Warriorprncess
Open/Open
Open/Open
Warriorprncess

Female

PostSubject: Re: New to this forum and I need your help!   New to this forum and I need your help! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 5:49 pm

I am working with the MD State police to coordinate the parade and I need to give them a rough count of how many jeeps will be there. PM or post and let me know!
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male
Number of posts : 1306
Emploi : New Suzuki and Used Car Sales
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: New to this forum and I need your help!   New to this forum and I need your help! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 10:44 am

OK, I am in for supporting a fellow Marine, anyone in the club joining me in this opportunity to share a moment with a fellow enthusiast?

Let me say that there has been no time better than this to show our strength in unity than a televised parade involving Jeeps and the support for a fellow enthusiasts. It is rear when we can get a little light of publicity to get us known and for others to see we stand for a good thing. So, you have advance notice, make the time to support this moment is someone else’s dream. Sign on to join the parade and let’s celebrate this young Marines commitment to serve our Country and fight for freedom not just ours but all suppressed people who seek equal rights and freedom to live life free!

Are you with me, Rock Raiders!

Last edited by The Devil Dog on Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tico_mrr
Chris Taylor
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
Chris Taylor

Male
Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: New to this forum and I need your help!   New to this forum and I need your help! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 10:49 am

I olan on being there.
Back to top Go down
Warriorprncess
Open/Open
Open/Open
Warriorprncess

Female

PostSubject: Re: New to this forum and I need your help!   New to this forum and I need your help! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 4:08 pm

So far it looks like we will have 20 + jeeps in the "parade" from Adams Jeep to Perry Hall.

Let's see how many more we can get?
Back to top Go down
RatLabGuy
LS/Locker
LS/Locker

Male
Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: New to this forum and I need your help!   New to this forum and I need your help! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 9:57 pm

Just for clarity - is thsi intended for just "Jeeps", or other make 4x4s as well? I live about 300 yards from Adam's Jeep and would come - but wouldn't want to be the only Yota in the crowd!
Back to top Go down
Warriorprncess
Open/Open
Open/Open
Warriorprncess

Female

PostSubject: Re: New to this forum and I need your help!   New to this forum and I need your help! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 9:56 am

It is not just about jeeps at all. We would love to see you there! I only counted the Jeeps cuz' that's what we have the most of. We also have a few trucks (ford, chevy and dodge!)

Hope to see you there!
Back to top Go down
clark687
Locker/Locker
Locker/Locker
clark687

Male
Number of posts : 120
Emploi : CNC Machinist
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: New to this forum and I need your help!   New to this forum and I need your help! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 1:36 am

whats the date. oo i c i will be there. what a good mom. i wounder if my mom would go thru al that for me if join.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/clark687
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to this forum and I need your help!   New to this forum and I need your help! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New to this forum and I need your help!
Page 1 of 1