Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Kingsville guy here

Go down 
+2
clark687
BlackPearlF250
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackPearlF250
Open/Open
Open/Open

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-11-01

Kingsville guy here Empty
PostSubject: Kingsville guy here   Kingsville guy here Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 12:59 pm

Whats up guys. I was just browing through some offroad sites and found this site. I noticed a lot of people in the Bel Air area. Im in kingsville. My name is Pat. My parents own a bar on rt1 in kingsville called Little Falls. Figured i would introduce myself and get to know some people. I use to be a big vw guy and just recently sold my vw and got a f250 superduty crew cab diesel.

2003 F250 SD CC 6.0L Diesel
4" turbo back exhaust
Zoodad Mod
AFE Intake
Mag-Hytec transmission
Mag-Hytec deep trans pan
Suncoast Trans cooler
SCT X3 Tuner w/ extreme add on(+420rwhp/+740rwtq)
3" Leveling Lift Kit

thats bout it for the mods i believe. got a pic for clicks...

Kingsville guy here Signature

Hope to see some of ya guys soon!
Back to top Go down
clark687
Locker/Locker
Locker/Locker
clark687

Male
Number of posts : 120
Emploi : CNC Machinist
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Kingsville guy here   Kingsville guy here Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 2:59 am

nice truck im firmialer (how every you spel that.) with the area i work in white marsh. area. butt yeeaa how yadoin
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/clark687
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male
Number of posts : 1875
Registration date : 2007-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Kingsville guy here   Kingsville guy here Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 10:25 am

nice tow rig, were's the offroad rig?
Back to top Go down
BlackPearlF250
Open/Open
Open/Open

PostSubject: Re: Kingsville guy here   Kingsville guy here Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 3:51 pm

clark687 wrote:
nice truck im firmialer (how every you spel that.) with the area i work in white marsh. area. butt yeeaa how yadoin

thanks for the welcome. i work in parkville at heritage vw/chrysler/jeep. im a tech there. im doin aight. just figured id see where all the offroad spots were around here. i dont do much offroading in my truck except for mud holes n such. Been to Green Ridge on some of the trails there but didnt know if its still possible to get back to sugar hill on 152. i know they blocked the entrance off on 152 but i thought there was another way there
Back to top Go down
BlackPearlF250
Open/Open
Open/Open

PostSubject: Re: Kingsville guy here   Kingsville guy here Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 3:52 pm

md4wheelin wrote:
nice tow rig, were's the offroad rig?

i tow carnival equipment for a buddy of mine. i will get some pics of the jeep
Back to top Go down
Chris Taylor
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
Chris Taylor

Male
Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Kingsville guy here   Kingsville guy here Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 12:00 pm

Quote :
didnt know if its still possible to get back to
sugar hill on 152. i know they blocked the entrance off on 152 but i
thought there was another way there

Illegal wheel'n gives all of us a bad name. I would stay away from there.

Welcome to the site.
Back to top Go down
clark687
Locker/Locker
Locker/Locker
clark687

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kingsville guy here   Kingsville guy here Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 12:44 pm

i no SUPER SMALL ONE IN EDGEWOOD, NEAR THE BK. AND THE OLD FARM BACK THERE. I HAVNT EWENT BACK YET BUT THERES TRAILS BACK THERE.. JUST GOTO CEDAR LANES EVERYTHING WILL ME GOOD THERE
Back to top Go down
mdcj7
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
mdcj7

Male
Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Kingsville guy here   Kingsville guy here Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 1:04 pm

clark687 wrote:
i no SUPER SMALL ONE IN EDGEWOOD, NEAR THE BK. AND THE OLD FARM BACK THERE. I HAVNT EWENT BACK YET BUT THERES TRAILS BACK THERE.. JUST GOTO CEDAR LANES EVERYTHING WILL ME GOOD THERE

If you do not have written permission to wheel on someone land do not even talk about it on this forum.
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male
Number of posts : 1306
Emploi : New Suzuki and Used Car Sales
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Kingsville guy here   Kingsville guy here Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 1:51 pm

Following up with both chirs taylor and Paul Trautner, Club members are strongly requested to not run on illegal trails without the permission of the land owner.

This is why we a the 4 wheel community do ot have places to play here, tomany free wheeling and not enought respect for other peoples property. Just because others do it doesn't mean we will do it. Negative press cost us dearly in reputation and ability to stand out as a leader in what is right!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tico_mrr
Chris Taylor
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
Chris Taylor

Male
Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Kingsville guy here   Kingsville guy here Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 2:17 pm

clark687 wrote:

Ceder Lane in Rosedale? As one of the Supervisors for Ryland I KNOW you don't have permission to wheel there.

I am not sure what you are saying though in your post. Try to proof read them first, or ask someone else too.4
Back to top Go down
clark687
Locker/Locker
Locker/Locker
clark687

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kingsville guy here   Kingsville guy here Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 11:32 pm

I WAS SAYING IT IN A JOKING MATTER. SORRY ABOUT THAT. EDGEWOOD ITS A FISHING SPOT. PEOPLE GO AND FISH THERE AND THERES A LITTLE MUD HOLE YOU DRIVE THRU TO GET THERE. ITS ON THE ROAD. AND THE CEDAR LANE THING I NO ABOUT NOT TOGO THERE. I WAS JOKING. SAME WITH MERCEDES DRIVE IS A BIG NONO
NOT ROSEDALE,CHURCHVILLE

I M A dhhfsdhfjsddsf
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingsville guy here   Kingsville guy here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kingsville guy here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Free At Last :: Newbie-