Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

The New RC Rocks Video is now on sale!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male
Number of posts : 1306
Emploi : New Suzuki and Used Car Sales
Registration date : 2007-01-19

The New RC Rocks Video is now on sale! Empty
PostSubject: The New RC Rocks Video is now on sale!   The New RC Rocks Video is now on sale! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 3:47 pm

I got my copy today and it's awesome. I didn't have the time tp get to RC Park this weekend, but a friend got me a copy and I just watched it. Very nice job by heavy metal concepts, I am sure the park will get a lot out of it. Please support the cause, it heps us all in the long run..... Can't beat the 15 dollars for all the action it contain.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tico_mrr
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male
Number of posts : 3671
Registration date : 2007-01-20

PostSubject: Re: The New RC Rocks Video is now on sale!   The New RC Rocks Video is now on sale! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 5:45 pm

Tico they do mail order as well so if there is anyone that can't make it up there can still get one. I think you just send $2 more and they mail it to ya. There are details on the RC site. I sent my check in last thursday.
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male
Number of posts : 1306
Emploi : New Suzuki and Used Car Sales
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: The New RC Rocks Video is now on sale!   The New RC Rocks Video is now on sale! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 7:12 pm

Lorrie Lynn was there and she got it for me since we work together at the Suzuki store. I think they did a great job on the video, promots the park very well. However I think they could of spend a little more time on the stocker side of the house, and that of the class 2. But the buggies stole the show since they are the crazy ones flipping and stuff.

I am working on having one done for our club and mid-Atlantic FWD Association, which is currently under discussions.

In the mean time i am also producing small 10 minute videos of the club doing different stuff to get us out there. See the link here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjufrE3Z1p8
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tico_mrr
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New RC Rocks Video is now on sale!   The New RC Rocks Video is now on sale! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New RC Rocks Video is now on sale!
Page 1 of 1