Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

KOH at Rausch

Go down 
+3
md4wheelin
Rockn93YJ
UPNOVER
7 posters
AuthorMessage
UPNOVER
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
UPNOVER

Male
Number of posts : 856
Registration date : 2007-01-19

KOH at Rausch Empty
PostSubject: KOH at Rausch   KOH at Rausch Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 6:59 pm

For Immediate Release:

Rausch Creek Off-Road Park will host the first regional qualifier for the 2010 King of the Hammers. The endurance race will be held Friday May 15th, 2009 at the Tremont, PA motorsports facility.

"We are looking forward to showcasing our terrain and providing an opportunity for the racers to go fast on the East Coast", said Bruce Shallis, one of the park's co-owners.

Jeff Knoll of Hammerking Productions added, "The partnership with Rausch Creek allows us to bring our unique style of endurance racing to a whole new audience and gives racers from across the country an opportunity to qualify into the 2010 race."

The top 10 finishers at Rausch Creek will earn automatic entry into the 2010 running of KOH, "The Ultimate Desert Race".

The King of the Hammers, first run in 2007, is a blend of the most extreme off-road racing disciplines. Set in Johnson Valley, CA (Home of the Hammer Trail system), racers navigate open desert, dangerous hill climbs, narrow ridges, and some of the most extreme rock canyons in the country.

Rausch Creek Off-Road Park, founded in 2003 provides 1,700 acres of challenging terrain, offering trails from mild dirt roads to near vertical rock canyons. It is open year round for patrons to enjoy all it has to offer.

The race, the first of several KOH qualifying opportunities, will be at least 50 miles of grueling rock and trails connected by long stretches of high speed wheel to wheel racing.

Stay tuned for more information as the live coverage of the 2009 KOH on 2/27/09 at 8:00 AM PST.
Back to top Go down
UPNOVER
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
UPNOVER

Male

KOH at Rausch Empty
PostSubject: re   KOH at Rausch Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 7:01 pm

We need to get with Bruce and offer our services for the race.. Good way to represent the club........

Tico lets talk about this......maybe we schedule a online chat... so everyone can input....
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male
Number of posts : 3671
Registration date : 2007-01-20

KOH at Rausch Empty
PostSubject: Re: KOH at Rausch   KOH at Rausch Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 2:20 am

SWEET! I was hoping it would make it east.
Back to top Go down
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male
Number of posts : 1875

KOH at Rausch Empty
PostSubject: Re: KOH at Rausch   KOH at Rausch Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 9:39 pm

x2 SWEET
Back to top Go down
SPP YJ
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
SPP YJ

Male
Number of posts : 502
Registration date : 2008-04-09

KOH at Rausch Empty
PostSubject: Re: KOH at Rausch   KOH at Rausch Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 9:30 pm

We were talking about this over the weekend and it was said it was in 2010 it is not. This is this year May 15 we may want to start getting rooms now.

Mel if you are reading this how do rooms look for this weekend.
Back to top Go down
mel
Open/Open
Open/Open

Female
Number of posts : 23
Emploi : comfort inn
Registration date : 2008-12-11

KOH at Rausch Empty
PostSubject: Re: KOH at Rausch   KOH at Rausch Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 9:34 pm

will check out right now i think we are fine but they will go fast once the word gets out for this event. i will let you all know tomorrow night after work when i can get on the laptop. and we will get reservations in early
mel
Back to top Go down
SPP YJ
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
SPP YJ

Male

KOH at Rausch Empty
PostSubject: Re: KOH at Rausch   KOH at Rausch Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 9:35 pm

Thanks mel your the best.
Back to top Go down
UPNOVER
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
UPNOVER

Male

KOH at Rausch Empty
PostSubject: Re: KOH at Rausch   KOH at Rausch Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 9:43 pm

Im glad you brought this back up.. I forgot to call and reserve..
Back to top Go down
SPP YJ
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
SPP YJ

Male

KOH at Rausch Empty
PostSubject: Re: KOH at Rausch   KOH at Rausch Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 2:31 pm

This is on a Friday and the park will be closed to normal wheeling. It will be open to competitors and spectators only. I thought about staying over Friday night and wheeling on Saturday.
Back to top Go down
UPNOVER
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
UPNOVER

Male

KOH at Rausch Empty
PostSubject: Re: KOH at Rausch   KOH at Rausch Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 4:30 pm

Im staying Thursday and Friday night. Anyone want to volunteer as a club to help Bruce out?

Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male
Number of posts : 3671

KOH at Rausch Empty
PostSubject: Re: KOH at Rausch   KOH at Rausch Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 6:02 pm

we will see as the day gets closer but I would like to wheel that weekend and be part of the party. Where in the world did they find room to do something like this?
Back to top Go down
rockdw72
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
rockdw72

Male
Number of posts : 1243

KOH at Rausch Empty
PostSubject: Re: KOH at Rausch   KOH at Rausch Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 6:49 pm

I herd something about across the street
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
mel
Open/Open
Open/Open

Female
Number of posts : 23
Emploi : comfort inn
Registration date : 2008-12-11

KOH at Rausch Empty
PostSubject: Re: KOH at Rausch   KOH at Rausch Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 9:11 pm

plenty of rooms left for thursday,friday and saturday for this event but i can see them going fast so give us a call as soon you want to or i can work up a group block if i have an idea of how many rooms
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male
Number of posts : 1783
Registration date : 2007-02-09

KOH at Rausch Empty
PostSubject: Re: KOH at Rausch   KOH at Rausch Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 9:23 pm

Count me in for this 8
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

KOH at Rausch Empty
PostSubject: Re: KOH at Rausch   KOH at Rausch Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KOH at Rausch
Page 1 of 1