Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Nester is Going to Big Dogs

Go down 
+9
connordanny
thinga'ma'rig
jealos-z
Locked_N_Loaded
Rockn93YJ
md4wheelin
rockdw72
Equal4No1
makitupthehardway
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male
Number of posts : 1875
Registration date : 2007-01-20

Nester is Going to Big Dogs - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nester is Going to Big Dogs   Nester is Going to Big Dogs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 12:01 am

i thought it was because "he's dumb"
Back to top Go down
rockdw72
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
rockdw72

Male
Number of posts : 1243

PostSubject: Re: Nester is Going to Big Dogs   Nester is Going to Big Dogs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 12:02 am

I am not sure, yet.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
S h a n e
Locker/Locker
Locker/Locker
S h a n e

Male
Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2007-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Nester is Going to Big Dogs   Nester is Going to Big Dogs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 2:22 pm

im ready to go damnit!
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male
Number of posts : 3671

PostSubject: Re: Nester is Going to Big Dogs   Nester is Going to Big Dogs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:59 pm

OK I'm in, just registered for this weekend. Joe my right seat is still open.
Back to top Go down
MYYJROX
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
MYYJROX

Female
Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Nester is Going to Big Dogs   Nester is Going to Big Dogs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:10 pm

The Jeep is on the trailer! cheers I am soooooo ready for tomorrow! Is anybody coming down Saturday or will everyone be there tomorrow night? Von and I plan on leaving around 11 tomorrow morning to be there nice and early to try to get a good spot in Camp 6.
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male
Number of posts : 2558

PostSubject: Re: Nester is Going to Big Dogs   Nester is Going to Big Dogs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:27 pm

I'm out and no "I DONT WANT TO FUCKIN TALK ABOUT IT"

(no smart comments Joe you will have a case of Miller next time I see you)

FUCK!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male
Number of posts : 1783
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Nester is Going to Big Dogs   Nester is Going to Big Dogs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:39 pm

Rainy parade for you too huh saw2
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nester is Going to Big Dogs   Nester is Going to Big Dogs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:48 pm

Jeep is on the trailer AND it fits in the garage that way! 9 I loaded up and backed it into the garage so all i have to do on saturday morning is hook up and go. Nester I'll drink a cold one for ya...make that two!
Back to top Go down
rockdw72
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
rockdw72

Male
Number of posts : 1243

PostSubject: Re: Nester is Going to Big Dogs   Nester is Going to Big Dogs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 10:16 pm

haven't packed a thing, still have clothes to wash and I am leaving the house by 11am tomarrow. I am thinking it will take me about 8 hrs to get there (lots of stops.) but at least the jeep is done, sort of.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nester is Going to Big Dogs   Nester is Going to Big Dogs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 10:18 pm

Rockn93YJ wrote:
Jeep is on the trailer AND it fits in the garage that way! 9 I loaded up and backed it into the garage so all i have to do on saturday morning is hook up and go. Nester I'll drink a cold one for ya...make that two!

You better drink a 6 pack for my ass.
Back to top Go down
mdcj7
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
mdcj7

Male
Number of posts : 438

PostSubject: Re: Nester is Going to Big Dogs   Nester is Going to Big Dogs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 10:27 pm

makitupthehardway wrote:

FUCK!!!!!

at least I never said I was going 8

sorry Nester I'm drunk again
Back to top Go down
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nester is Going to Big Dogs   Nester is Going to Big Dogs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 10:46 pm

well people its about a 50/50 shot for me. been working my ass off and nothing seems to be going right on the jeep. The TRE's didn't fit the High steer arms has been a major issue. So all the drilling and drimmeling has thrown me way behind.

check list
1 finish drilling drimmeling high steer stuff
2 full weld on tubes for high steer
3 install front locker
4 install front axle guts/tires/diff cover
5 connect and bleed brakes
6 install seats
7 fab/weld together front drive shaft
8 gear oil
9 re hook up OBA
10 get all stuff together for Big Dogs

i'm taking a half day tomorrow from work but I guess i'll have to see were i'm at by dark tomorrow on the jeep and go from there.

Oh yea and the real pisser is i'm down to one hand because i f'ed up my wrist trying to hurry and sledge down a concrete wall.
Back to top Go down
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nester is Going to Big Dogs   Nester is Going to Big Dogs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 1:47 am

update its now 12:30a

finished installing front locker. Tip of the day, to keep 4 pins in place while trying to slide the the center pin, use a magnet. The pins kept falling out every time i slid the center in. then it dawned upon me use a magnet to magnetize the pins to hold them in place cheers

now for the bad news as why i had a magnet out. went to crack open the bleeders on the front calibers and one of them decided to snap off in the caliber. so after an hour of drilling and tapping i got the hole clear and used the magnet to get the metal shavings out of the hole. I figured good to go I'll slap one of my extra bleeders in that i have laying around. NOT, the damn stock bleeders are about 4mm longer the the new jeep ones and will not tighten all the way down. So I hopping the napa or some one will bleeders long enough to fit those thing. All I have to say is fucking jeep i should of bought a god damn fishing boat.
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nester is Going to Big Dogs   Nester is Going to Big Dogs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:32 am

mdcj7 wrote:
makitupthehardway wrote:

FUCK!!!!!

at least I never said I was going 8

sorry Nester I'm drunk again

Thanks for pointing that out for me Paul.
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nester is Going to Big Dogs   Nester is Going to Big Dogs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 2:36 pm

Joe I have a reamer i can bring along for the high steer arms if you want.
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nester is Going to Big Dogs   Nester is Going to Big Dogs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 1:50 pm

Okay so the great question is how loud is camp 6? Cause I like to party but if it doesn't quiet down at all and I get no sleep I turn in to a grumpy asshole.
Okay well that brings me to another question of if by chance I stay at another camp site and want to party with you guys and sleep else where can I bring my four wheeler so my lazy ass can ride it between camps?
Last is how much fire wood should I bring?
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male
Number of posts : 1783
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Nester is Going to Big Dogs   Nester is Going to Big Dogs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 2:03 pm

No four wheelers.

Fire wood - joe and von normally bring skids and then we drink beers and go on adventures to get some out of the woods with the dually.

I don't know about you but when i party hard when it's pass out time i go down and there isn't much asides from a nuclear explosion that will bother me. Shane's being a sissy jjjjjjjjjjj

I can be pretty obnoxious/loud when i'm drunk too so I'd rather be in camp 6 where there are other obnoxious people than in the old head holy roller family camps.

Sounds like it was extra bad this time around though. Last time there was a crew of younger locals but not as many as it sounds this time around.
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nester is Going to Big Dogs   Nester is Going to Big Dogs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 2:13 pm

Okay well I have a ton of fire wood at mom and dads that has to start getting burned or its going to rot
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nester is Going to Big Dogs   Nester is Going to Big Dogs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 2:23 pm

if you have room then bring the wood, we will burn it. Camp 6 is quite noisy as people know that is where you go if you want to party and not interupt your neighbors. yes the kids there this year were quite loud, shane was right next to them camping with the creeps. Once I fell asleep at about 2 I slept right through everything else. John stated sunday on the briefing that there will be a curfew 12:00 meaning all rigs off the trails and all quiet. wouldn't have mattered this trip since the kids making the noise were not part of the event. I did sleep in teh excursion and it blocked out all but that stupid radio playing banjo music all night. I should have hunted it down and pitched it in the fire.
Back to top Go down
thinga'ma'rig
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
thinga'ma'rig

Male
Number of posts : 972
Registration date : 2007-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Nester is Going to Big Dogs   Nester is Going to Big Dogs - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 3:23 pm

when i stumbled into my truck to sleep , i was out. nothing woke me up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nester is Going to Big Dogs   Nester is Going to Big Dogs - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nester is Going to Big Dogs
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4