Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Spring Chicks at Rausch Creek April 28th & 29th

Go down 
+6
chics4jeeps
MYYJROX
thinga'ma'rig
UPNOVER
The Devil Dog
onemoretime
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Will you be Joing us on the 28th n 29th
Sat 28th
Spring Chicks at Rausch Creek April 28th & 29th I_vote_lcap0%Spring Chicks at Rausch Creek April 28th & 29th I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Sun 29th
Spring Chicks at Rausch Creek April 28th & 29th I_vote_lcap100%Spring Chicks at Rausch Creek April 28th & 29th I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
Both
Spring Chicks at Rausch Creek April 28th & 29th I_vote_lcap0%Spring Chicks at Rausch Creek April 28th & 29th I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Camping
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
onemoretime
Admin
Admin
onemoretime

Male
Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2007-01-18

Spring Chicks at Rausch Creek April 28th & 29th Empty
PostSubject: Spring Chicks at Rausch Creek April 28th & 29th   Spring Chicks at Rausch Creek April 28th & 29th Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2007 4:54 am

Based off of PM's I have received. The Spring Chicks event will also take place at Rausch Creek Offroad park. This event is open to all females of the club and female associates of club members. Requirements are simply. Bring yours or your significant others rig. Modified or unmodified and come have some fun.The basis of this run will be training and off road driving skills. As well as recovery and just plain old romping through the woods. Ladies your are encouraged to bring your significant others and friends with for this event. Myself, Tico and Matt will be there to help out. And any extra help is wanted. We will not be driving but helping to train and spot where needed. Skill level for this event is from newbie to advanced. Though most of the trails will be green to low level blues.

There will also be camping Saturday night. So come on ladies, tell your SO's that you want to show them how it is really done. As stated all are encouraged to come there will be plenty of activities and possible a coned course on Sunday for the ladies to have some fun on.

See you there
Back to top Go down
https://mrr4x4cforum.editboard.com
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male
Number of posts : 1306
Emploi : New Suzuki and Used Car Sales
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Reply One   Spring Chicks at Rausch Creek April 28th & 29th Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2007 6:16 pm

Nice job Rich, the message is clear and to the point. hjkgghfghfghdgdhdfdh OK, Ladies, get your gear, strap those boots and cut loose, let's get moving to learning about this fine sport called "Off Road driving". I will bring club shirts for those interested, these shirts are limited to 100 units, already there are some spoken for. To get yours sooner, e-mail me ASAP! Otherwise, see ya later... rabbit
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tico_mrr
UPNOVER
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
UPNOVER

Male
Number of posts : 856

PostSubject: Re: Spring Chicks at Rausch Creek April 28th & 29th   Spring Chicks at Rausch Creek April 28th & 29th Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 10:36 am

Rich and Tico,
Thanks for bringing the original purpose of the ride back and as we talked about we will be there to enjoy the fun.
Everyone will appreciate your efforts to show MRR is a club that promotes unity and is not all about individuals.

Thanks again...

UPNOVER
Back to top Go down
thinga'ma'rig
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
thinga'ma'rig

Male
Number of posts : 972
Registration date : 2007-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Spring Chicks at Rausch Creek April 28th & 29th   Spring Chicks at Rausch Creek April 28th & 29th Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 9:40 pm

just wondering, is this chick run at rausch is just for women drivers ??????
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spring Chicks at Rausch Creek April 28th & 29th   Spring Chicks at Rausch Creek April 28th & 29th Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 10:38 pm

This is a training exercise for the ladies that wish to learn how to drive off road, learn to spot, and navigate through the trails. But it is open to all. We will be handling green trails mixed in with some blue ones for training. The final results will be determined by the number of participants. I know there is some confusion out there, so listen up:

The Big dog run is for those equipped for that type of run, but for the others who are still stock or under modified, welcome to learn, have fun and take home some good memories.
driving2

Last edited by on Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MYYJROX
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
MYYJROX

Female
Number of posts : 738

PostSubject: Re: Spring Chicks at Rausch Creek April 28th & 29th   Spring Chicks at Rausch Creek April 28th & 29th Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 10:51 pm

Well said Tico! sdsfhhgdigdhfo
Back to top Go down
chics4jeeps
Locker/Locker
Locker/Locker
chics4jeeps

Female
Number of posts : 119

PostSubject: Re: Spring Chicks at Rausch Creek April 28th & 29th   Spring Chicks at Rausch Creek April 28th & 29th Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2007 12:15 am

So who all is going to run the Spring Chicks at Raush Creek next weekend? I know most are going to Big Dogs but we had a few that were interested in going to RC. My neighbors aren't coming along so it will be just us.

V-
Back to top Go down
onemoretime
Admin
Admin
onemoretime

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spring Chicks at Rausch Creek April 28th & 29th   Spring Chicks at Rausch Creek April 28th & 29th Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2007 2:44 am

As of right now. Matt and his girlfriend, Andrea and I, TIco and i beleive Greg Knolls. Also from the meetup site i see Andy and Angie Robertson, Kathy G is a maybe. I was goin to make a post to get everyone together on this.
Back to top Go down
UPNOVER
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
UPNOVER

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spring Chicks at Rausch Creek April 28th & 29th   Spring Chicks at Rausch Creek April 28th & 29th Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2007 9:54 am

We are still in....... Just let me know if it will be both days.. I thought the meetup sight said Sunday but I could of read it wrong...

We can go either day but Saturday would be better if everyone else agrees...
Back to top Go down
chics4jeeps
Locker/Locker
Locker/Locker
chics4jeeps

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spring Chicks at Rausch Creek April 28th & 29th   Spring Chicks at Rausch Creek April 28th & 29th Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2007 12:31 pm

We voted for Sunday because it looked like that was the only day others were going but I'm with you....Saturday would be better for us too. A friend is coming along to ride in the rear seat so if anyone has a right seat for her she will probably have a much better time.

V-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Spring Chicks at Rausch Creek April 28th & 29th   Spring Chicks at Rausch Creek April 28th & 29th Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2007 1:54 pm

Its up to Rich, but I believe we will only be going on Sunday, as far as i know he has to work on Saturday. It would be great to go both days, or even just saturday since it seems to work best for both of you. I just don't know if that is going to work for us. I will talk it over with Rich and I am sure he will get back to you soon.
Back to top Go down
onemoretime
Admin
Admin
onemoretime

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spring Chicks at Rausch Creek April 28th & 29th   Spring Chicks at Rausch Creek April 28th & 29th Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2007 8:39 pm

Okay looks like Saturday it is. So who will be going? I just seen the bulletin Tico sent. We will be running on Saturday the 28th. So far I have Andrea and I, Patty n Veronica, Matt and his girlfriend. Also i will try to get ahold of Andy and Angie.
Back to top Go down
Chris Taylor
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
Chris Taylor

Male
Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Spring Chicks at Rausch Creek April 28th & 29th   Spring Chicks at Rausch Creek April 28th & 29th Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2007 10:04 pm

I may be there. Wife said yes...... but as a woman she reserves the right to change her mind........ without notice
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spring Chicks at Rausch Creek April 28th & 29th   Spring Chicks at Rausch Creek April 28th & 29th Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2007 12:08 am

Hahahahahaha Razz
Back to top Go down
UPNOVER
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
UPNOVER

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spring Chicks at Rausch Creek April 28th & 29th   Spring Chicks at Rausch Creek April 28th & 29th Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2007 9:12 am

We have friends from the neighborhood that just bought a YJ and they might attend if the gears are done. The wife's father also has a rubi that frequents Rausch and he has been asking about the club so I am trying to get them to go too..
Back to top Go down
chics4jeeps
Locker/Locker
Locker/Locker
chics4jeeps

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spring Chicks at Rausch Creek April 28th & 29th   Spring Chicks at Rausch Creek April 28th & 29th Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2007 9:47 am

What time are we meeting? Rich, I'll PM you my number in case of any issues. We haven't been to RC since the dozing started so I'm not sure where the new staging area is at.

V-
Back to top Go down
onemoretime
Admin
Admin
onemoretime

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spring Chicks at Rausch Creek April 28th & 29th   Spring Chicks at Rausch Creek April 28th & 29th Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2007 11:41 am

Meeting time will be 730 at the Goose. We will leave to go to RC by 815. This should put us at the staging area by 830. Parking and staging for this event will happen across from the RC office. I will put at more detailed schedule later tonight and email all that have rsvp'd the details also.
Back to top Go down
eltoro
Open/Open
Open/Open
eltoro

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Spring Chicks at Rausch Creek April 28th & 29th   Spring Chicks at Rausch Creek April 28th & 29th Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2007 3:57 pm

jeepchic
Hi,

I will be there in the 28th.

Where is the Goose and how do I get there?
Back to top Go down
Chris Taylor
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
Chris Taylor

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spring Chicks at Rausch Creek April 28th & 29th   Spring Chicks at Rausch Creek April 28th & 29th Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2007 7:11 pm

Great news for me cheers The guy canceled the move for Saturday and I am back in. It will be Me, my wife Tammy, son Devin, and friend of son Nick. I have no idea where the Goose is either. Anyone meeting at Tom's to head up?
Back to top Go down
UPNOVER
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
UPNOVER

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spring Chicks at Rausch Creek April 28th & 29th   Spring Chicks at Rausch Creek April 28th & 29th Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2007 9:51 pm

I think I am going to go up friday night... What hotel was the better one for parking the trailer??
Back to top Go down
onemoretime
Admin
Admin
onemoretime

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spring Chicks at Rausch Creek April 28th & 29th   Spring Chicks at Rausch Creek April 28th & 29th Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2007 12:35 am

Matt- Yes the comfort is the one to stay at.

Chris the Gooseberry is the resturaunt that is off of exit 100 on 81 it is 6 miles away from RC. I will be sending out a email with the directions to this and other itinerary. Also for the MD folks please feel free to setup meeting points on your way up.
Back to top Go down
onemoretime
Admin
Admin
onemoretime

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spring Chicks at Rausch Creek April 28th & 29th   Spring Chicks at Rausch Creek April 28th & 29th Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2007 8:47 am

Okay meeting point 1:
Toms at 630
Goose at 730-745
RC at 830 new staging area across from old entrance

Now as for directions to the Goose:
Exit 100 on 81 at end of ramp make left, go approx .10 mi. and resturaunt is on the right. For those that need it there is a gas station beside the Goose. All that are coming from Maryland please post if you will be meeting at Tom's. I will then make sure that everyone is on the same page for this stop. Andrea and I will meet everyone at the Goose.
Back to top Go down
Chris Taylor
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
Chris Taylor

Male

PostSubject: Re: Spring Chicks at Rausch Creek April 28th & 29th   Spring Chicks at Rausch Creek April 28th & 29th Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2007 9:12 am

I'll e at Tom's by 6:15
Back to top Go down
chics4jeeps
Locker/Locker
Locker/Locker
chics4jeeps

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spring Chicks at Rausch Creek April 28th & 29th   Spring Chicks at Rausch Creek April 28th & 29th Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2007 1:14 pm

I can't remember where Toms is at exactly but I think it's going to be a bit out of the way for us. We're coming from Cecil Co and taking 272 to 222 to 501. If we are going to be by the Goose at the scheduled time I'll call, otherwise we'll meet at the staging area. Trying to recognize everyone will be hard so if you see our yellow TJ with the orange Paragon flag (like that narrows it down lol) please give a yell.

V- jeepchic
Back to top Go down
eltoro
Open/Open
Open/Open
eltoro

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Spring Chicks at Rausch Creek April 28th & 29th   Spring Chicks at Rausch Creek April 28th & 29th Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2007 2:38 pm

[b]Hey, I will try to be at Tom's by 6:15 - 6:20ish. What CB chanel does the club use?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spring Chicks at Rausch Creek April 28th & 29th   Spring Chicks at Rausch Creek April 28th & 29th Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spring Chicks at Rausch Creek April 28th & 29th
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next