Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

June Big Dogs

Go down 
+8
thinga'ma'rig
rockdw72
md4wheelin
jealos-z
Locked_N_Loaded
Rockn93YJ
makitupthehardway
SPP YJ
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
thinga'ma'rig
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
thinga'ma'rig

Male
Number of posts : 972
Registration date : 2007-01-22

June Big Dogs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: June Big Dogs   June Big Dogs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 7:40 am

i will think hard about coming down sat night,we will see 7
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male
Number of posts : 3671
Registration date : 2007-01-20

PostSubject: Re: June Big Dogs   June Big Dogs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 9:25 am

makitupthehardway wrote:
Rockn93YJ wrote:
I usually do run half day sunday since I'm only about an hour away but my right seat is taken this trip.

Who is running with you Bill?

Elva is coming along this trip. the boys will be staying with her mother.
Back to top Go down
thinga'ma'rig
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
thinga'ma'rig

Male

PostSubject: Re: June Big Dogs   June Big Dogs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 4:58 pm

bill are you all definitely going on a night run and what time should we be there by if i come down sat evening to catch you b-4 you all head out. i am checking my options right now scratch
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male

PostSubject: Re: June Big Dogs   June Big Dogs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 5:13 pm

Honestly I'm not sure on time. If Joe is cooking dinner then that will push the night ride back a little later, can't miss the good cookin. Get there early as you can to join the festivities.
Back to top Go down
MYYJROX
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
MYYJROX

Female
Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: June Big Dogs   June Big Dogs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 7:10 pm

I'll be coming either Saturday night or Sunday morning too so I hope a few people are planning on running a half day on Sunday.
Back to top Go down
rockdw72
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
rockdw72

Male
Number of posts : 1243

PostSubject: Re: June Big Dogs   June Big Dogs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 9:00 pm

MYYJROX wrote:
I'll be coming either Saturday night or Sunday morning too so I hope a few people are planning on running a half day on Sunday.

Are you bringing the jeep
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
thinga'ma'rig
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
thinga'ma'rig

Male

PostSubject: Re: June Big Dogs   June Big Dogs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 8:09 am

yes she is, i will be coming up with her as a passenger. i think we will be up sunday morning early. that way i dont have to pitch a tent at around 10 o'clock at night. IF YOU ALL ARE NOT GOING TO RUN SUNDAY MORNING, IF YOU BREAK DOWN PLEASE CALL ME OR KATHY
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Lovely
Open/Open
Open/Open
Locked_N_Lovely

Female
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-03-09

PostSubject: Re: June Big Dogs   June Big Dogs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 2:21 pm

Just got a chance to read everyone's comments about Big Dogs coming up in 2 weeks, all I know is if I attend this event and survive it (as Nick stated) then ANYONE can survive it. I also do it completely sober. Good Times Good Times! I am excited to see that everyone is coming, it should be a good crowd and an awesome weekend! Look forward to seeing everyone there!!!

For those of you not attending.... asdyuysigidfdjbisd
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male
Number of posts : 1783
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: June Big Dogs   June Big Dogs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 12:46 pm

Registered 9 mbn 8
Back to top Go down
thinga'ma'rig
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
thinga'ma'rig

Male

PostSubject: Re: June Big Dogs   June Big Dogs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 1:19 pm

who is planning on running sunday morning? so i can get an idea of what to expect as far as company that morning in the trails. scratch I KNOW BILL WILL BE!
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male
Number of posts : 1783
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: June Big Dogs   June Big Dogs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 1:28 pm

I'm playing it by ear.
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male

PostSubject: Re: June Big Dogs   June Big Dogs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 2:16 pm

if the rig is still moving then I'll be running sunday morning
Back to top Go down
jealos-z
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
jealos-z

Male
Number of posts : 604
Emploi : Mechanic
Registration date : 2007-09-17

PostSubject: Re: June Big Dogs   June Big Dogs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 5:09 pm

What the Fuck, Von I wana wheel with my old Toy at Big Dogs
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male
Number of posts : 2558

PostSubject: Re: June Big Dogs   June Big Dogs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 6:57 pm

Yeah if you run yours I will might drag mine out there.
Back to top Go down
MYYJROX
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
MYYJROX

Female

PostSubject: Re: June Big Dogs   June Big Dogs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:14 pm

jealos-z wrote:
What the Fuck, Von I wana wheel with my old Toy at Big Dogs

Yeah, come on Von...bring Rob's old Toy and let's go down Saturday night so we can go on a night run and chill by the campfire with everybody. 7
Back to top Go down
thinga'ma'rig
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
thinga'ma'rig

Male

PostSubject: Re: June Big Dogs   June Big Dogs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 8:52 pm

ok if i come down on saterday night the earliest i could be up there to the park would be around 9:30pm. i am picking the toyota up this saterday and then put some headlights on it. rob how does the carb. do on the rocks, will it perform ok and does it start right back up when it stalls also should i weld the front diff
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male

PostSubject: Re: June Big Dogs   June Big Dogs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:14 pm

what ever you do DONT WELD THE FRONT. the carb works okay. It would be best to either do a rebuild on the motor or swap a EFI motor. I would take the axles and tires from the buggy and swap them in to the toyota. Then call Carry at propane.com and get the part you need to take the propane kit off the buggy and on the 22R. You will have the most kick ass and you wont have to spend a dime aside from the parts for the propane and buying the toyota. Im going to start you and thread.
Back to top Go down
jealos-z
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
jealos-z

Male

PostSubject: Re: June Big Dogs   June Big Dogs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 10:11 pm

Von it has a head light you jus need to hook the power wire up 150watt dick cepek light it is bright as hell and yes it starts back up and as Nester said do not weld front you dont need it..
Back to top Go down
thinga'ma'rig
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
thinga'ma'rig

Male

PostSubject: Re: June Big Dogs   June Big Dogs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 7:42 am

i will talk about this on my thread, i do not want to clutter this one
Back to top Go down
MYYJROX
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
MYYJROX

Female

PostSubject: Re: June Big Dogs   June Big Dogs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 10:51 am

thinga'ma'rig wrote:
ok if i come down on saturday night the earliest i could be up there to the park would be around 9:30pm.

That works for me. Dave has something to do that night and I don't feel like sitting around doing nothing when I could be having fun down there. 7 I don't like to travel alone if I don't have to so I'll go when you go. But, as an incentive...if you go Saturday night, I'll bring your beer. king
Back to top Go down
thinga'ma'rig
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
thinga'ma'rig

Male

PostSubject: Re: June Big Dogs   June Big Dogs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 3:10 pm

mmmmmmmbeeeeeeeeer Exclamation looks like i will be heading down sat evening. i am not sure if i will be bringing any of my rigs or riding as a passenger with kathy (its a long way to haul 2 rigs just for half a day of wheelin when we can come down together).so please leave a night ride reserved for us either way.
Back to top Go down
jealos-z
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
jealos-z

Male

PostSubject: Re: June Big Dogs   June Big Dogs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:58 pm

We Registered jocolor jjjjjjjjjjj king king 8
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male

PostSubject: Re: June Big Dogs   June Big Dogs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:35 pm

I'm waiting until the last minute to register. Cardiologist called today and wanted to do a catheterization next week but then called back and opted for another test. I have an echocardiogram scheduled for thursday, the day i head for big dogs. I plan on going unless they find something on the echo when they look at the valves and stuff that demands attention. Then when I get back I'm seeing a new cardiologist that monday. Fingers are crossed and I'm bringing Elva in case I need mouth to mouth, ain't none of you dirty fuckers putting your lips on me. jocolor
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male

PostSubject: Re: June Big Dogs   June Big Dogs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:05 pm

okay so I'm not sure how work is going to lay out this week. I'm going to be there friday night at the least. I'm going to bust my ass at work this week this to maybe get there by thursday night.

Does anyone of you guys have a extra seat? I need 2 (not for me I'm running the toyota)
Back to top Go down
jealos-z
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
jealos-z

Male

PostSubject: Re: June Big Dogs   June Big Dogs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:26 pm

No seats here sorry, the way it stands now we are 4sure gona be there thurs nite the only thing that could fuk me is Tires Mike at Pitbull says they will be here tues at the latest jeep sits on stands rite now...I hate waiting on sumone else...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: June Big Dogs   June Big Dogs - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

June Big Dogs
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next