Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Rock Racing at Rausch dates set

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male
Number of posts : 3671
Registration date : 2007-01-20

Rock Racing at Rausch dates set Empty
PostSubject: Rock Racing at Rausch dates set   Rock Racing at Rausch dates set Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 2:36 pm

after KOH i'm really looking forward to this. Found this post that I somehow missed.

Saturday Sept 12th
Saturday Nov 7th

At the end of 06 we did a test run for RCrocs which lead into a full season of comps for 07. From what I can tell that worked pretty well

So we are going to follow the same theory for the racing. Two test comps this fall that will lead into a full series for 2010. These two fall events will be have no points and small payouts. More details to come but look at this as two test events for us and you to get ready for the 2010 series.

We are planning on building a racing area down past the helment (last cement pile heading away from the office). Details to come on the layout.

Anyway how do those dates look? I know the Sept event is close to Big Dogs, Line Mt and NJXOR but the dates are hard to come by these days.

Way more to come on this topic!
Back to top Go down
SPP YJ
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
SPP YJ

Male
Number of posts : 502
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Rock Racing at Rausch dates set Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock Racing at Rausch dates set   Rock Racing at Rausch dates set Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 8:24 pm

This is great I can't wait. Soon I will just have to live at rc
Back to top Go down

Rock Racing at Rausch dates set
Page 1 of 1