Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Go to MARR4x4.COM!!!

Go down 
+5
Rockn93YJ
connordanny
jealos-z
SPP YJ
Locked_N_Loaded
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male
Number of posts : 1783
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Go to MARR4x4.COM!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go to MARR4x4.COM!!!   Go to MARR4x4.COM!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:13 am

Haven't worked on the site at all for a bit so help me out guys. If you look in the gallery section and have your own pics that I haven't linked please send me a pm with your gallery link and the name/location and date of the event. If for no other reason, at least it serves as a nice central location for us to have a library of our pictures. I don't want it to become a gallery of my pictures so if I've missed some of your trips that I didn't attend let me know. It's hard to keep track of it all and a pain in the dick to scroll through old posts. Another help would be to send me a pic/pics you would like to have of yourself in the active member section (i know i'm missing some just got lazy). I was making good progress and then all forward motion came to a crashing stop. Again, any suggestions are welcome and encouraged. Also, do we want this forum address changed or not? Takes a matter of seconds, I'm just worried about people losing their way. Remember, if we do decide to change it I'll change the link on marr4x4.com so you have an easy way to it.
Back to top Go down
projblacknblue
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
projblacknblue

Male
Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2007-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Go to MARR4x4.COM!!!   Go to MARR4x4.COM!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:05 am

nice job nick. site looks fantastic. I had no problems with the gallery at work (slow wi fi connection).

Back to top Go down
http://photos.yahoo.com/prophoto26
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male
Number of posts : 1783
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Go to MARR4x4.COM!!!   Go to MARR4x4.COM!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:43 pm

Thanks for the input tony!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Go to MARR4x4.COM!!!   Go to MARR4x4.COM!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Go to MARR4x4.COM!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Free At Last :: Club Announcements-
Jump to: