Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Creeper sale, lot of good shit

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male
Number of posts : 3671
Registration date : 2007-01-20

Creeper sale, lot of good shit Empty
PostSubject: Creeper sale, lot of good shit   Creeper sale, lot of good shit Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 9:28 am

Ok time to pack it up and find something else to do. Parting out the crawler, all the random stuff and maybe some tools. Sorry thought my location was listed.
Seaford, DE

5.7L Ramjet w/ serp setup, AA TJ Headers, etc 4500
400 Auto Freshly built never installed, BUILT, reverse manual valve body with compression braking and alot of other goodies. 1200
3.8 atlas with all the upgrades, or a flipped 300 havent decided which one i wanna keep. 400 for the flipped 300 or 2k for the atlas. I will probably keep whichever one doesnt sell.
spare 300 (attached to a t5 you can have that too) 100
16" travel sway away race runner coilovers. with dual rate and tenders and random coils for a TJ. 2 are brand new never charged 2 are used 1500 for all 4
Pair of steering 2.5 ton rockwells w/ pinion brakes, 1 welded 1 detroit w/ double ended ram hi steer trussed, etc for 4 link.
4 47" ltb's on staz double beadlocks. one of the 47s was cut and vulcanized but all are good with good tread
extra Complete steering rockwell plus extra top loader and hubs 750
chevy dana60 front housing no outer knuckles 100
hi angle driveline shafts for the rockwells
1" hiems on 2.5" links
some spare tj body panels
rear antirock 300
15 gallon fuel cell
2 beard super seat fatboy width
3" harnesses w/ padding
random autometer carbon fiber guages
art car gate shifter
northwest fab cable shifters
willwood brake pedals
full dual hydro setup for front and rear steer
a dozen or so sticks of 1 3/4 DOM and hot rolled
few sticks of 1.5 hot rolled
5 37x12.50 R 15 truxus mt's on or off auminum rims. 850 off the rims
some random CJ hoods grills and fenders 50 each
RC crawler (specs later) pretty much brand new just dont feel like fooln with it now.

alot of random stuff, i am parting out the full crawler so pretty much anything it needs to run is there.

ill take some pics of stuff if needed here are most of the pics you need
http://www.dustpuppyoffroad.com/gallery/rockwell

make some offers, im putting some prices together now so mods please dont delete right away.

also if anyone is needing new tires i have already spent 1400 bucks on tires that are back ordered, can be swapped with any tire though the place im buying. i just cant get a refund.

also have a 24 ft 14k lb goose trailer w/flip up dove and tool box if anyone is interested. 4k

http://marylandcreepers.com/showthread.php?t=4161
Back to top Go down
twdjeepgod
Open/Locker
Open/Locker

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Creeper sale, lot of good shit   Creeper sale, lot of good shit Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:33 pm

i asked you over on creepers board as well but how much for rockwels and 47 tires?

thxs
todd
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male

PostSubject: Re: Creeper sale, lot of good shit   Creeper sale, lot of good shit Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 5:33 pm

TwdJeepgod,
This is not my sale. I simply copied that sale listing over here because I know there are a couple guys interested in rockwell stuff and fuel cells etc.
Back to top Go down
twdjeepgod
Open/Locker
Open/Locker

PostSubject: Re: Creeper sale, lot of good shit   Creeper sale, lot of good shit Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 8:54 am

Rockn93YJ wrote:
TwdJeepgod,
This is not my sale. I simply copied that sale listing over here because I know there are a couple guys interested in rockwell stuff and fuel cells etc.

yeah i thought i was worng, it really doesn't matter i am not super interested but it would be nice to get another set of rocks
Back to top Go down
twdjeepgod
Open/Locker
Open/Locker

PostSubject: Re: Creeper sale, lot of good shit   Creeper sale, lot of good shit Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 4:10 pm

so if anybody is trying to deal with this guy on buying something . . . . good luck!
Back to top Go down
Eskimo
LS/Locker
LS/Locker
Eskimo

Male
Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2009-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Creeper sale, lot of good shit   Creeper sale, lot of good shit Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 5:12 pm

I'm trying to register over there because I might be interested in a driveshaft, but the board hasn't sent me the activation email... grrrr.
Back to top Go down
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male
Number of posts : 1875

PostSubject: Re: Creeper sale, lot of good shit   Creeper sale, lot of good shit Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 9:15 pm

if you cant get on let me know and ill forward a message for you.
Back to top Go down
twdjeepgod
Open/Locker
Open/Locker

PostSubject: Re: Creeper sale, lot of good shit   Creeper sale, lot of good shit Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:29 am

i am telling you guys the seller is a D-BAG! he was asking full retail prices for the 47" ltbs' on stazwork rims! i asked if he knew the current prices on those tires and his responce was "yes" i then told him i would give him half price of retail and his responce was that the tires are worth the price he told me! for USED tires and rims?!?!?! huh?

he also wouldn't send me pics of tires, just told me to check out his website which doesn't have pics of the tires on it. i am pretty sure the tires were aj condon's old tires from his timberdonk which 1 tire had a sidewall slash and was vulcanized. i asked him repeatedly if the tires were aj's old tires and he would not address the question . aj condon was running 47" ltbs' on stazwork rims, how many sets of of 47s' on staz rims are in the maryland, delaware, or PA area? the current seller told me he bought the hubs and rims for his rockwells from aj cause the rims don't clear or some crap. i mean come on dhhfsdhfjsddsf

i am telling you this guy is a pita!

good luck
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male

PostSubject: Re: Creeper sale, lot of good shit   Creeper sale, lot of good shit Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 11:09 am

Thanks, Good to know. 9
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Creeper sale, lot of good shit   Creeper sale, lot of good shit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Creeper sale, lot of good shit
Page 1 of 1