Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

33" spare and rim.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ajspence26
Open/Open
Open/Open

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-06-12

33" spare and rim. Empty
PostSubject: 33" spare and rim.   33" spare and rim. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 12:04 pm

im looking for a 33"x1250x15 spare... ok tread left.. something that could also be used on the street.. also looking for 33" bajaclaws for my brother... any amount.... also looking for a american racing 767 (black steel wheel).

If anyone has anything please let me know.

thanks guys... and gals.
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male
Number of posts : 2558
Registration date : 2007-01-19

33" spare and rim. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 33" spare and rim.   33" spare and rim. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 9:17 pm

check the washington dc area craigslist.org. I saw a guy selling a spare 33 with rim for a jeep. just search "jeep". Also check the western maryland and southern va area. Country boys out in the sticks are always lifting pickups and 33's are a common tire to put on a old Full size pickup.
Back to top Go down
MYYJROX
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
MYYJROX

Female
Number of posts : 738

33" spare and rim. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 33" spare and rim.   33" spare and rim. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 9:19 pm

I have that size tire - BF Goodrich All-terrain T/A. It was my old spare but it doesn't have a rim (that's on my new spare). It's yours if you want it & can get a rim for it. It's just taking up space in my driveway. Oh, I'm close too - in Joppatowne.
Back to top Go down
ajspence26
Open/Open
Open/Open

33" spare and rim. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 33" spare and rim.   33" spare and rim. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 10:15 pm

Mud Slinger wrote:
I have that size tire - BF Goodrich All-terrain T/A. It was my old spare but it doesn't have a rim (that's on my new spare). It's yours if you want it & can get a rim for it. It's just taking up space in my driveway. Oh, I'm close too - in Joppatowne.

not far at all.. how much would you want for it? and about how much tread life left?
Back to top Go down
MYYJROX
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
MYYJROX

Female
Number of posts : 738

33" spare and rim. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 33" spare and rim.   33" spare and rim. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2007 12:11 pm

You can have it for free. I just want to get rid of it & give it to someone who can use it. I don't know how much tread is left because I don't know what it looked like to start with & I don't know how to measure it. I'll guess & say 25% - it's not bald. It came with my Jeep & I never used it.
Back to top Go down
ajspence26
Open/Open
Open/Open

33" spare and rim. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 33" spare and rim.   33" spare and rim. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2007 12:39 pm

Mud Slinger wrote:
You can have it for free. I just want to get rid of it & give it to someone who can use it. I don't know how much tread is left because I don't know what it looked like to start with & I don't know how to measure it. I'll guess & say 25% - it's not bald. It came with my Jeep & I never used it.

oh ok cool.. i'll send ya a pm..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

33" spare and rim. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 33" spare and rim.   33" spare and rim. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

33" spare and rim.
Page 1 of 1