Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

New to the Club

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LaxLarry18
Open/Open
Open/Open

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-06-13

New to the Club Empty
PostSubject: New to the Club   New to the Club Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2007 1:20 pm

Hello everyone, I am new to the club. I ran into Tico at Rauch Creek last Saturday and he gave me a business card and I decided to chack it out. This seems like a really cool club and im excited to get out there on the trails with everyone. By the way for the member who where at RD on Saturday I am the nut that was having too much fun at lake kristie. Glad to be aboard.
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male
Number of posts : 1306
Emploi : New Suzuki and Used Car Sales
Registration date : 2007-01-19

New to the Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the Club   New to the Club Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2007 3:50 pm

Yea, you had the Kahki X TJ, that almost sank in the lake, right? Good to hear from you, now that you are on the board, follow it up by visiting the website: www.marylandrockraiders4x4club.com and on the "About us" page, there is a link for the membership application and waiver form. Catch up to the latest subjects and stay informed here. Welcome to the clubs chat forum. Nice show this past saturday. Look into the trail stories thread section of this forum, for the story that was written about that weekend.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tico_mrr
Shane
Open/Open
Open/Open

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-06-26

New to the Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the Club   New to the Club Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 1:55 am

Howdy and welcome , I'm a newb here too New to the Club Rock

Living a half hour from the park - I'm a Rausch Creek regular , and unfortunately , all too well acquainted with Lake Christy . Fair warning , it drops off quickly ! It's all fun and games till You have a foot of water in the interior and your being recovered at a snails pace while everyone snaps photos .

Any way , just saying hello from one newb to another . Have a good one

Sean
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New to the Club Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the Club   New to the Club Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New to the Club
Page 1 of 1