Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Hey Everyone!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GJeeper
Open/Open
Open/Open

Male
Number of posts : 4
Emploi : Uncle Sam
Registration date : 2007-07-24

Hey Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Hey Everyone!   Hey Everyone! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 8:52 pm

Relatively new to the Harford County area. (about 2 years) I have a '99 TJ and I have wheeled just a few times. Looking forward to getting out again.
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male
Number of posts : 2558
Registration date : 2007-01-19

Hey Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone!   Hey Everyone! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 9:31 pm

welcome to the forum. I'm sure Tico will post later pimping the club and the membership, but its good to have new wheelers in on the forum. Do you have any mods done to your rig? Any plans or projects with it your working on? Feel free to post any questions or comments on the forum.
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male
Number of posts : 1306
Emploi : New Suzuki and Used Car Sales

Hey Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone!   Hey Everyone! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 10:54 pm

GJeeper wrote:
Relatively new to the Harford County area. (about 2 years) I have a '99 TJ and I have wheeled just a few times. Looking forward to getting out again.
Welcome to the Club forum. As Nester said, I pimp the club and the membership. But first tell us more about you and your rig. Then jump to our other location on MeetUp.com site
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tico_mrr
GJeeper
Open/Open
Open/Open

Male
Number of posts : 4
Emploi : Uncle Sam
Registration date : 2007-07-24

Hey Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone!   Hey Everyone! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 1:07 am

'99 TJ Sport. BFG 31s with stock wheels. Steering box skid. Not much else. Currently need to get a rear hitch point and straps. I've got two little ones at home, so I don't get too many discretionary funds for jeep improvements. Thanks for the warm invite.
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male

Hey Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone!   Hey Everyone! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 1:28 am

GJeeper wrote:
'99 TJ Sport. BFG 31s with stock wheels. Steering box skid. Not much else. Currently need to get a rear hitch point and straps. I've got two little ones at home, so I don't get too many discretionary funds for jeep improvements. Thanks for the warm invite.
Your welcome! But what is discretionary funds? You break, you request for help and if we have it, most times is yours, within reason that is. Twisted Evil Suspect
Back to top Go down
Chris Taylor
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
Chris Taylor

Male
Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Hey Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone!   Hey Everyone! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 2:06 pm

Welcome, I am also in Harford County and have a 99 TJ. I'm going to RC this weekend if you want to tag along
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male

Hey Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone!   Hey Everyone! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 4:55 pm

Chris Taylor wrote:
Welcome, I am also in Harford County and have a 99 TJ. I'm going to RC this weekend if you want to tag along
Hmmm, tempting offer....let me check into some things, get back at you.
Back to top Go down
Chris Taylor
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
Chris Taylor

Male
Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Hey Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone!   Hey Everyone! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 11:03 pm

I am going with the guys from Mt Zion Off Road, I introduced you to them at the Jeep Show. We are meeting at their shop in Dover Pa at 7 anyone that wants to go just contact me.
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male

Hey Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone!   Hey Everyone! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 11:41 pm

Chris Taylor wrote:
I am going with the guys from Mt Zion Off Road, I introduced you to them at the Jeep Show. We are meeting at their shop in Dover Pa at 7 anyone that wants to go just contact me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone!   Hey Everyone! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey Everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Free At Last :: Newbie-
Jump to: