Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Sept. Big Dogs run

Go down 
+6
projblacknblue
MYYJROX
thinga'ma'rig
Locked_N_Loaded
Rockn93YJ
md4wheelin
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male
Number of posts : 1875
Registration date : 2007-01-20

Sept. Big Dogs run Empty
PostSubject: Sept. Big Dogs run   Sept. Big Dogs run Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 7:44 pm

Started a new thread so we can keep the two events straight as far as whats going on and organization. I guess the first thing we need to decide is who's going and what days and then we can figure out what trails, food plans and all that other good stuff. This time the event runs for 3 days Fri thru Sun. I was planning on wheeling Fri and sat and then comming home on Sun. So depending on what other people are doing I will either come down thur. night or Fri. morning. I will have the camper with me so if some one needs a place to stay let me know.

Last edited by on Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male
Number of posts : 3671

Sept. Big Dogs run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sept. Big Dogs run   Sept. Big Dogs run Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 8:14 pm

I have to work Friday but may drive down friday night depending on how many are going down. If I work late its only a 50 minute drive so I'd go down saturday morning and wheel sat and sun.
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male
Number of posts : 1783
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Sept. Big Dogs run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sept. Big Dogs run   Sept. Big Dogs run Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 10:18 pm

I'm f'ing pumped!! Big Dogs rules all! Hey Bobbi, I hear you would love to run trail 8 again. Without a doubt I'm gonna run harder trails this time around and Joe we're gonna run Extreme start to finish this time! 9

Nester you can't miss this event! Even if it is just for the camping/partying and a right seat!
Back to top Go down
thinga'ma'rig
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
thinga'ma'rig

Male
Number of posts : 972
Registration date : 2007-01-22

Sept. Big Dogs run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sept. Big Dogs run   Sept. Big Dogs run Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 7:43 pm

i am with you all,I WILL BE HEADING DOWN FRIDAY NIGHT for the night festivities ,wheelin sat and sunday. let me know with no confusion what trails to mark down, and when you all register. I DO NOT WANT TO MISS THIS lk king
Back to top Go down
MYYJROX
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
MYYJROX

Female
Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2007-01-19

Sept. Big Dogs run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sept. Big Dogs run   Sept. Big Dogs run Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 9:44 pm

I will be heading down Friday night also. Joe, let me know if you definitely go down Thursday because & I may be able to leave Friday afternoon to meet up with you earlier. And Nick...I want in on that Extreme trail...I heard too much about it last time to miss it twice.
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male

Sept. Big Dogs run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sept. Big Dogs run   Sept. Big Dogs run Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 1:48 pm

Von, i hear the mud pit is a BLAST!! lol! I'm gonna do my best to go down thursday night. And we'll def run extreme and something else harder to make it more exciting.
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male

Sept. Big Dogs run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sept. Big Dogs run   Sept. Big Dogs run Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 2:44 pm

OK I blocked my schedule. I'll be down Friday around 7 or 8 pm
Back to top Go down
projblacknblue
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
projblacknblue

Male
Number of posts : 297

Sept. Big Dogs run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sept. Big Dogs run   Sept. Big Dogs run Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 5:58 pm

Hmmm... depends on my build up by then... gotta get the locker in for this run...

I want sweet revenge on the mud pit... I want my brown jeep back...

lk
Back to top Go down
http://photos.yahoo.com/prophoto26
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male

Sept. Big Dogs run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sept. Big Dogs run   Sept. Big Dogs run Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 6:19 pm

me and Bobbi ran trail 8 last time out and I tell you what it was that extreme trail for 4 hours. It reminded me of pargons triple blacks with a bunch of red lines through out the trail that you can bypass. Tony as long as your locked front and back and take your time you should be fine on 33's. They had a guy with a rubicon on 33's do it with us. He just took his time and picked the easy lines. I have some pics of that trail that i'll post up. Probly me and mandy will run some easy stuff on fri so she can drive her jeep then on sat she'll park hers and we'll run mine on the hard stuff. Also i'll try to get as a nice camp site since it looks like i'll be the first one down.
Back to top Go down
thinga'ma'rig
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
thinga'ma'rig

Male
Number of posts : 972
Registration date : 2007-01-22

Sept. Big Dogs run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sept. Big Dogs run   Sept. Big Dogs run Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 7:43 pm

the mud pit was fun, but my jeep still has mud on it from that, i will be sure to keep my jeep on all fours this time. plan on blasting it hard and fast right through the middle sdsfhhgdigdhfo jkfg, the last day there ( ofcourse)
Back to top Go down
MaxRox
Locker/Locker
Locker/Locker
MaxRox

Female
Number of posts : 137

Sept. Big Dogs run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sept. Big Dogs run   Sept. Big Dogs run Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 8:50 am

Hate to disappoint...I have a date with a rock down in Virginia that weekend. Not gonna let it beat me this time... 4

Sounds like you guys are gonna have a blast! driving2 king
Back to top Go down
rockdw72
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
rockdw72

Male
Number of posts : 1243

Sept. Big Dogs run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sept. Big Dogs run   Sept. Big Dogs run Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 8:40 pm

So how many people are wheeling on friday. Thinking about taking off friday and going down, wheel on friday and saturday.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male

Sept. Big Dogs run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sept. Big Dogs run   Sept. Big Dogs run Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 9:01 pm

right now I know for sure that me and mandy will be running fri and I think nick said that he will also be making it down for fri. run. Also if you all want I'll purchase all the food for everybody for the weekend. I just need to know whos all going to be there and what days. After i get a total i'll put up the menu and let everybody know what they need to chip in. I get the food wholesale so the cost won't be to bad.
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male

Sept. Big Dogs run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sept. Big Dogs run   Sept. Big Dogs run Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 11:32 pm

That's awesome news Matt, I hope you can make it!! Joe...just let me know...i'm down for whatever just don't make me think or plan anything and i'm happy.
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male

Sept. Big Dogs run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sept. Big Dogs run   Sept. Big Dogs run Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 11:41 pm

OK provided I get everything together with the suspension rebuild I am planning on closing on Friday so I can go wheeling. So the plan now is to come down Thursday night and wheel Fri, Sat and Sun. I need a place to stay so if you have a small corner on the floor of the trailer I'd like to occupy it.
Back to top Go down
rockdw72
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
rockdw72

Male
Number of posts : 1243

Sept. Big Dogs run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sept. Big Dogs run   Sept. Big Dogs run Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 11:52 pm

Thats sounds cool If I need to bring anything let me know. I will most likely be the thursday night. What is the link to the web stie for sign up, if it is not to late.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male

Sept. Big Dogs run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sept. Big Dogs run   Sept. Big Dogs run Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 11:53 pm

http://www.bigdogsoffroad.com/
Its never too late. You could wait till the last day and just bring proof of purchase.
Back to top Go down
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male

Sept. Big Dogs run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sept. Big Dogs run   Sept. Big Dogs run Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 12:13 am

Rockn93YJ wrote:
I need a place to stay so if you have a small corner on the floor of the trailer I'd like to occupy it.

thats not a prob I should have an extra bed in the camper for you.
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male
Number of posts : 2558

Sept. Big Dogs run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sept. Big Dogs run   Sept. Big Dogs run Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 6:35 pm

Joe how many does that pop up sleep?
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male

Sept. Big Dogs run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sept. Big Dogs run   Sept. Big Dogs run Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 7:26 pm

Do it Nester, you know you want to!
Back to top Go down
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male

Sept. Big Dogs run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sept. Big Dogs run   Sept. Big Dogs run Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 10:00 pm

I have two king size beds and a twin in the camper. Right now just the one king is taken up with me and mandy. I'm guessing Bill will take the twin leaving one more king.
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male

Sept. Big Dogs run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sept. Big Dogs run   Sept. Big Dogs run Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 11:25 pm

sex
Back to top Go down
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male

Sept. Big Dogs run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sept. Big Dogs run   Sept. Big Dogs run Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 7:56 am

Don't worry nick i'll keep DD off of you.
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male
Number of posts : 2558

Sept. Big Dogs run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sept. Big Dogs run   Sept. Big Dogs run Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 12:32 am

Trust me I want to and I just might but I'm not sure yet.
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male

Sept. Big Dogs run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sept. Big Dogs run   Sept. Big Dogs run Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 4:42 pm

Primer for night time mud bog at big dogs courtesy of a sister club.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4679167329848087531
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sept. Big Dogs run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sept. Big Dogs run   Sept. Big Dogs run Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sept. Big Dogs run
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next