Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

This weekend run

Go down 
+5
UPNOVER
makitupthehardway
Allium
lloyder05
mdcj7
9 posters
AuthorMessage
mdcj7
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
mdcj7

Male
Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2007-01-19

This weekend run Empty
PostSubject: This weekend run   This weekend run Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 4:53 pm

Who is going to meet at Tom's off of 83 on Saturday? Will be leaving Tom's at 6:30 to head up to the Goose to meet the rest. I will be at Toms about 6:15. See you there

Paul
Back to top Go down
lloyder05
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
lloyder05

Male
Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2007-01-31

This weekend run Empty
PostSubject: Re: This weekend run   This weekend run Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 5:16 pm

I'll be there about 6:15 as well.
Back to top Go down
Allium
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
Allium

Male
Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2007-04-06

This weekend run Empty
PostSubject: Re: This weekend run   This weekend run Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 6:02 pm

i'll be there between 6-630.
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male
Number of posts : 2558

This weekend run Empty
PostSubject: Re: This weekend run   This weekend run Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 6:13 pm

How many of you guys plan on running on saturday. I might go up and just tool around and get a feel for the park.
Back to top Go down
UPNOVER
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
UPNOVER

Male
Number of posts : 856

This weekend run Empty
PostSubject: re   This weekend run Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 6:38 pm

I will be at Tom's with the two newbies.. I need to make sure the new rig is worthy so that would work out well. Plus the newbies are in a stock rubicon and a stock tj with 30 bfg's. I want to take it easy on Saturday and then as long as there is someone running the easier stuff with the newbies on Sunday I would like to hit some Blacks and put the rig to the test. I will have two kids with me so it cant get too crazy..

Tico had mentioned we would be getting together on Saturday to plan Sunday's run. He emailed today and is having problems with his rig. I plan on stopping by to see what is going on with the jeep.
Back to top Go down
mdcj7
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
mdcj7

Male

This weekend run Empty
PostSubject: Re: This weekend run   This weekend run Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 7:29 pm

makitupthehardway wrote:
How many of you guys plan on running on saturday. I might go up and just tool around and get a feel for the park.
I was under the impression that we were goin to prerun what we are guiding on I want to make sure the green trail are still green and a stocker can get through. The only thing I want to do before hitting the trail is set up my tent.
Back to top Go down
killerisdead
Open/Locker
Open/Locker
killerisdead

Male
Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-04-30

This weekend run Empty
PostSubject: yeeerrrr   This weekend run Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 8:47 pm

i'll be there............
Back to top Go down
UPNOVER
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
UPNOVER

Male

This weekend run Empty
PostSubject: re   This weekend run Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 9:50 pm

New seats are in and some modifications of the internal cage are almost complete.. so we are good to go.. Got alittle leaking axles seal on the front but I am not going to worry.. I will just bring a few bottles of gear lube.. The prior owner states it was replaced and its just excess in the tube but I am not sure of that..

Is everyone camping? I reserved a room at the comfort... Are we planning to go out to dinner or are we having a cookout Saturday evening?
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male

This weekend run Empty
PostSubject: Re: This weekend run   This weekend run Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 10:08 pm

well i'm going to plan on being there saturday morning to run with you guys. Matt and Paul running the trails that you want to run the day before is a good idea. but if there are to many rigs covering ground will be hard unless we stick to easy stuff just to scope things out. Matt I'm running blues and blacks with red bypasses on sunday with the my VIRGINIA CREW. At this moment there is 4 rigs so if you want to run with I know that you can keep up. Any one else that wants to run the hard stuff is welcome. It will be mostly blues with black and maybe a red or two in the mix. So if your rig is stacked or you like rubbing on trees and rocks come with.
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male

This weekend run Empty
PostSubject: Re: This weekend run   This weekend run Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 10:14 pm

camp fire on saturday night is a must. I will try to bring some fire wood to get it started.
Back to top Go down
Chris Taylor
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
Chris Taylor

Male
Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2007-02-07

This weekend run Empty
PostSubject: Re: This weekend run   This weekend run Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 10:33 am

Still waiting on the R.E. track bar but I will be there one way or another.

At Toms by 6:15
Back to top Go down
CamoK5
Locker/Locker
Locker/Locker
CamoK5

Male
Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2007-01-20

This weekend run Empty
PostSubject: Re: This weekend run   This weekend run Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 1:30 pm

I will also be at Tom's along with a friend of my sons. We would also like to set our tents up before we hit the trails. Seeing this is our firt time out we are looking at doing greens.

Mark
Back to top Go down
SLOPAR
Open/Locker
Open/Locker

Male
Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-07-24

This weekend run Empty
PostSubject: Re: This weekend run   This weekend run Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 4:29 pm

I will be there Saturday with a small group. I am definately camping Sat. night and drinking some beer. I have yet to meet any Raiders so if you see me or my green 95 Sahara with 33" Swampers sporting the MRR sticker on the windshield holler at me (I don't know what you all look like!).
Back to top Go down
UPNOVER
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
UPNOVER

Male

This weekend run Empty
PostSubject: question   This weekend run Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 4:05 pm

For those that live in the White Marsh area... In the past we always met at the rest stop. I am meeting two of the newbies at White Marsh mall and leaving from there. What time should I leave the mall to get to Tom's by 6:15?

Matt
Back to top Go down
mdcj7
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
mdcj7

Male

This weekend run Empty
PostSubject: Re: This weekend run   This weekend run Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 5:06 pm

UPNOVER wrote:
For those that live in the White Marsh area... In the past we always met at the rest stop. I am meeting two of the newbies at White Marsh mall and leaving from there. What time should I leave the mall to get to Tom's by 6:15?

Matt

Matt it should be about 45 to 1 hour from the mall It takes me 45 from hardford road.

Paul

unless you dirve like Tico you can cut off 10 min.
Back to top Go down
UPNOVER
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
UPNOVER

Male

This weekend run Empty
PostSubject: Re: This weekend run   This weekend run Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 5:46 pm

Thanks...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

This weekend run Empty
PostSubject: Re: This weekend run   This weekend run Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This weekend run
Page 1 of 1