Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

BIG DOGS MAIN JAMBO

Go down 
+4
rockdw72
Rockn93YJ
thinga'ma'rig
Locked_N_Loaded
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male
Number of posts : 1783
Registration date : 2007-02-09

BIG DOGS MAIN JAMBO Empty
PostSubject: BIG DOGS MAIN JAMBO   BIG DOGS MAIN JAMBO Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 10:52 pm

WOW! I must say it was the best wheeling trip I've ever been on. The trails, the camping, the people, the partying, the FOOD - awesome time. Not even much carnage except for my tail light and license plate. Matt flopped which was pretty amazing considering we were in a flat grassy field lol! I will be laughing over that for a long time. We got bored at camp so Matt drove up onto my back tire and up the back fender until he got to the roll cage and over he went. The best part was him falling out of his seat onto the ground followed by his keys from the ignition. lol! I don't even know where to start with the details on this trip so we'll begin with this teaser. There are a lot of great stories that I am still laughing my ass off about.

The mud pit was uneblievable with the 900hp truck on alcohol. It was a show that I won't soon forget.

Here's a video clip:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXxE42Jvb2Q

Here are the pictures of the trip
http://picasaweb.google.com/njf128/BigDogs_MainJambo_2007

We had a great turnout and it was an awesome group. Thanks Joe and Mandy for all the food, it was AMAZING - burgers, sausage, STEAK, asparagus, rice, mushrooms, eggs, homefries, sausage, toast. I still can't get over it, thanks a lot it was a lot of work and it is well appreciated.

YOU WONT asdasfferrgf
Back to top Go down
thinga'ma'rig
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
thinga'ma'rig

Male
Number of posts : 972
Registration date : 2007-01-22

PostSubject: Re: BIG DOGS MAIN JAMBO   BIG DOGS MAIN JAMBO Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 8:15 am

i had a blast, 9 that trail was assume, best trail i have ever been on. i will agree that the company we were with made the weekend( great company)
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male
Number of posts : 3671
Registration date : 2007-01-20

PostSubject: Re: BIG DOGS MAIN JAMBO   BIG DOGS MAIN JAMBO Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 9:02 am

Awesome, Awesome, Awesome!!!!!!! Joe and Mandy thank you soooo much for all the great food it is greatly appreciated. Trails were just crazy! PT trail was truly a challenge with all the sliippery rocks at the beginning and the large boulders and incline at the end. Extreme was also a good trail and I look forward to getting back there. Thanks Nick and Matt for helping me find that fender flare. No real trail carnage which is amazing considering the difficulty of the trails. lets recap a little broken tail light, busted windshield and bent windshield frame, front drivers u joint wore out but didn't break, lost rear coil and spacer, thrown drive belt, busted steering arm bolt...busted shin on Kats trailer with nice faceplant into the wet grass, busted chair (too much of all that great food with just the right beverages), busted screen tent that blew over top of Mandys cherokee during the night and pretzeled the poles, multiple roll overs at the campsite backwards with no loss of fluids! Mud pit was insane! after seeing the 900hp truck get stuck in the 3 and 2 foot pit there was no mud for me. then the big truck taking on the 1 foot pit at full throttle and hitting the pit sideways busting the steering column, loosing 2 tires and having to be towed out with two winches. by the way he did not loose the truck off the trailer on the way home. Rumor busted. http://www.marylandcreepers.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=37514&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
We had a great group a people that truly did make the trip a blast! Thanks everyone for such a great trip. Look forward to the season finaly.
Back to top Go down
rockdw72
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
rockdw72

Male
Number of posts : 1243

PostSubject: Re: BIG DOGS MAIN JAMBO   BIG DOGS MAIN JAMBO Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 1:29 pm

Thanks again joe and mandy. I agree with you nick it was the best wheeling event I have ever been to. can't wait for the next one. I will try and keep all shinny side up next time, at least while at camp.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male

PostSubject: Re: BIG DOGS MAIN JAMBO   BIG DOGS MAIN JAMBO Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 1:36 pm

LMAO - I love the new signature.
Back to top Go down
rockdw72
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
rockdw72

Male

PostSubject: Re: BIG DOGS MAIN JAMBO   BIG DOGS MAIN JAMBO Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 2:10 pm

bill you forgot john's scratched up arm from when he fell out of vons jeep
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male

PostSubject: Re: BIG DOGS MAIN JAMBO   BIG DOGS MAIN JAMBO Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 5:51 pm

can't forget that one. can't believe how many chairs rolled backwards at the bonfire without spilling anything. Gotta be careful with those folding chairs on uneven terrain.
Back to top Go down
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male
Number of posts : 1875

PostSubject: Re: BIG DOGS MAIN JAMBO   BIG DOGS MAIN JAMBO Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 7:21 pm

I'm glad you all liked the food. Like grandpappy says "hell whats camping with out good food". Me and Mandy had a blast and yes It was the company that made it so. But I do belive the best part of the trip was that everybody made home under their own power with no major carnage. oh wait I forgot not everybody made it back to camp under their own power Wink Mandy got some video of us on the PT trail and as soon as I can get it on the computer I'll put it up on U tube. Thanks again for the great time and i'm already looking forward to April. king
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male

PostSubject: Re: BIG DOGS MAIN JAMBO   BIG DOGS MAIN JAMBO Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 7:56 pm

yeah well thanks for pulling me home. I deserved that.
Back to top Go down
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male
Number of posts : 1875

PostSubject: Re: BIG DOGS MAIN JAMBO   BIG DOGS MAIN JAMBO Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 7:51 pm

check this out http://www.mallcrawlin.com/forum//showthread.php?t=13689 Its another board I belong to that they were all talking about nick and matt. Also please notice that I had mothing to do with any of this. I was innocent for a change. No capt. = joe stays out of trouble
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male

PostSubject: Re: BIG DOGS MAIN JAMBO   BIG DOGS MAIN JAMBO Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 8:45 pm

Do we need a reminder of the mud pit at ice breaker jjjjjjjjjjj

I haven't been called a drunk teenager in at least a year, I must have been doing something right!

asd
Back to top Go down
rockdw72
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
rockdw72

Male

PostSubject: Re: BIG DOGS MAIN JAMBO   BIG DOGS MAIN JAMBO Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 8:50 pm

The person that called us that was the kid that you wouldn't fill up his tires. Oh well, it was fun
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Lovely
Open/Open
Open/Open
Locked_N_Lovely

Female
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-03-09

PostSubject: Re: BIG DOGS MAIN JAMBO   BIG DOGS MAIN JAMBO Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 9:29 pm

I just wanted to say I had an awesome time with everyone this past weekend! Although I never stayed up very late for all the crazy events/comments I certainly enjoyed hearing about them in the morning! asdasfferrgf Can't wait to wheel with everyone again soon and definitely at the next big dogs event! Thanks Joe and Mandy for all the great meals, you guys really out did yourselves! Thanks again! dfjsksdkfjsd
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male

PostSubject: Re: BIG DOGS MAIN JAMBO   BIG DOGS MAIN JAMBO Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 9:39 pm

About the not filling up the tires thing...i felt like a dick saying no but he caught me right when i was breaking down the tent and packing everything up and i just didn't feel like waiting for him to air up all 4 tires to street pressure. I really thought he just needed one that was low filled up a bit which i headed over to do right off that bat. I get nervous running it long enough to fill up 4 tires because it gets hot and blows the line (or used to before the tank - it did great running the impact gun so I think all the bugs are worked out). Anyway, I didn't have enough slack to cut the line and screw it tight again if it blew. Then I would have been rigging it to run my lockers for Sunday and I didn't want the headache and burnt forearms from the compressor! Blahhhh just trying to clear my conscience - it's unlike me to say no. Hopefully my old friend karma doesn't come back to bite me. jkfg
Back to top Go down
rockdw72
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
rockdw72

Male

PostSubject: Re: BIG DOGS MAIN JAMBO   BIG DOGS MAIN JAMBO Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 9:47 pm

We got more props, http://www.novajeepers.com/index.php?name=NewForums&file=viewtopic&t=16370&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0 about half way down the first page.
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male

PostSubject: Re: BIG DOGS MAIN JAMBO   BIG DOGS MAIN JAMBO Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 10:05 pm

See...we're not that bad - it was all in the spirit of camp 6. It was nice to be somewhere away from all the whiners and we were actually 'out partied' on most nights where the group across the road were going strong till 5am, the first night a puker behind the camper, train horn at 2am - i don't think we really disturbed the "peace". If you want that you don't camp in that field lol!
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male

PostSubject: Re: BIG DOGS MAIN JAMBO   BIG DOGS MAIN JAMBO Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 1:04 am

Put the new tail light on today and hung the plate...my carnage was less than $20 9 Then again, I didn't get it on the lift yet scratch
Back to top Go down
MYYJROX
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
MYYJROX

Female
Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: BIG DOGS MAIN JAMBO   BIG DOGS MAIN JAMBO Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 9:47 am

Awesome awesome trip! Those trails are incredible! I can't believe I had no real carnage! Of course I thought for sure my tire was destroyed when I saw flames shooting out of it & heard the big bang! Shocked (Thanks again Nick & Matt for getting it back on the rim for me and to Von and Jon for getting my spare on). I was very grateful that she didn't tip over even tho she was close a few times. driving2 I'd have never heard the end of it if I rolled twice in a month. I already have Bill calling me "Tippy" (not to be confused with Matt who is now "Floppy") & telling people "She's the one to watch....she likes the skinny pedal but she puts on a good show". Sheesh! But Bill - as long as you keep spotting for me, you can call me anything & say whatever you want about me. Wink Look what happens when I let other people do it!

Here is the link to my photos: https://s51.photobucket.com/albums/f395/UPNOVERYJ/Big%20Dogs%20-%20September%202007/
I only have pictures of Matt's rollover...don't know what happened to the rest of them. scratch Some guy said he hit a little piece of wood in the grass and that's what rolled him - there is a pic of it in there.

Another thanks to Joe & Mandy - you guys rock! 9
Nick, do you realize you were involved in almost ALL of the antics that happened? cheers

I was in the best of company & the memories I have are priceless. You guys are the best! Can't wait for next year!
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male

PostSubject: Re: BIG DOGS MAIN JAMBO   BIG DOGS MAIN JAMBO Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 11:27 am

4 Bad Nick, Bad.

I was just relaxing and taking a little nap on Saturday night until you and Joe threw me in that puddle!! Oh yah, and I also almost forgot that you poured a bottle of water on me!! fight
Back to top Go down
rockdw72
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
rockdw72

Male

PostSubject: Re: BIG DOGS MAIN JAMBO   BIG DOGS MAIN JAMBO Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 1:53 pm

I almost forgot about the peice of wood that flipped me over
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male

PostSubject: Re: BIG DOGS MAIN JAMBO   BIG DOGS MAIN JAMBO Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 8:43 pm

BIG DOGS MAIN JAMBO IMG_0624MudTruckatBigDogs
Back to top Go down
thinga'ma'rig
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
thinga'ma'rig

Male
Number of posts : 972
Registration date : 2007-01-22

PostSubject: Re: BIG DOGS MAIN JAMBO   BIG DOGS MAIN JAMBO Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 9:32 pm

matt, you have to be more careful in picking the pieces of wood to drive over, looks can be decieving driving2 also i fixed my high steer arm today, i put a 5/8 grade 8 bolt and nut through it. and i seen that i have a large dent in my oil pan, but it is not leaking.. here is my pics http://jeep.meetup.com/201/photos/?photoAlbumId=217875&photoId=2125146
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male

PostSubject: Re: BIG DOGS MAIN JAMBO   BIG DOGS MAIN JAMBO Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 11:01 pm

That is an excellent picture!!!
Back to top Go down
S h a n e
Locker/Locker
Locker/Locker
S h a n e

Male
Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2007-11-02

PostSubject: Re: BIG DOGS MAIN JAMBO   BIG DOGS MAIN JAMBO Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 2:44 pm

who started the rumor that i rolled off the trailer on the way home? dsgfsdgdhjvcx
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male

PostSubject: Re: BIG DOGS MAIN JAMBO   BIG DOGS MAIN JAMBO Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 4:08 pm

Hahaha...that's funny shit man because we were told that when we were packing up to leave. I don't know where it was started but I was really glad to hear it was only a rumor!! How's the rig?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BIG DOGS MAIN JAMBO   BIG DOGS MAIN JAMBO Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BIG DOGS MAIN JAMBO
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next