Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

PORC 4.88 gears

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LittleRedWagon
Open/Open
Open/Open
LittleRedWagon

Male
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PORC 4.88 gears Empty
PostSubject: PORC 4.88 gears   PORC 4.88 gears Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 11:34 pm

Have a d44 to put in the XJ and thought now would be a good time to regear, found these package deals with master install kits and gear for 179.00 per axle from performance offroad center. Anyone have any experince or is this too good of a deal. The plan is also to spool the rear and aussie up front at the same time. It is not a daily driver.

http://www.performanceoffroadcenter.com/oscommerce/product_info.php?products_id=1869
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male
Number of posts : 2558
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PORC 4.88 gears Empty
PostSubject: Re: PORC 4.88 gears   PORC 4.88 gears Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 8:15 am

I have ordered a couple of things from them. So far they have done good to me other than it taking a couple of weeks to get my parts. They don't stock stuff in house so it all has to be drop shipped from different places. I have heard good things and bad things about there shipping methods but never anything bad about there products.
Back to top Go down

PORC 4.88 gears
Page 1 of 1