Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Happy New Year !!! yes I'm in the right place...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
4jeepnuts
LS/Locker
LS/Locker
4jeepnuts

Male
Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-05-02

Happy New Year !!! yes I'm in the right place... Empty
PostSubject: Happy New Year !!! yes I'm in the right place...   Happy New Year !!! yes I'm in the right place... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 10:21 pm

Gimme a minute I'll get to the real reason for my post it's been so long since I posted or chatted to anyone I need to give you n's a brief update on where I've been.
I started a new job just before Thanksgiving that has me traveling and until I get a laptop I only have Internet access when I'm home (our company intranet blocks most good sites).
Kids are getting bigger and badder and Sue's holding everything together just great, the years of me trucking over the road was good practice.

Well as a result of having to use my own car to travel or commute any where from NJ to OH the fill me up for $125.00 Suburban had to go besides it broke down on me about 80mi from home, luckily it was an easy fix and i always carry tools but it was pouring rain and down right aggravating. So kicking and screaming *cough* I drug my tired fingers around the Internet until I found something smaller,cheaper to run and more dependable. I traded off the Suburban off on my new DD and brought it home New Years Eve.

We took it out today for a shakedown cruise an to get some pics.

Happy New Year !!! yes I'm in the right place... DSC02121

Happy New Year !!! yes I'm in the right place... DSC02123

Happy New Year !!! yes I'm in the right place... DSC02128
THE BIGGEST ROCK IT WILL SEE FOR A LONG TIME !!
Happy New Year !!! yes I'm in the right place... DSC02129
HAD TO KEEP GOING UP UNTIL I FOUND SNOW TO TEST THE 4WD.

'06 TJ 65th Anniversary Edition
4.0L w/ 6 speed manual
Factory 9.50x30 15"
3.73 gears D30 frt, D44 rear
No lift,No lockers
14,700 Mi
No Smoke !

When we were finishing up the title work the clerk said "If you ever trade it in..." Suzie and I started laughing hard and I interrupted saying since "I've only ever sold one Jeep I've owned", he finished "I guess it's just a Jeep thing".

Hope everyone had a safe Holiday Season, miss you n's and hope this Summer I can get vacation time to see you on the trails.

Smokey
Back to top Go down

Happy New Year !!! yes I'm in the right place...
Page 1 of 1