Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Rausch Creek Lease questions answered

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male
Number of posts : 3671
Registration date : 2007-01-20

Rausch Creek Lease questions answered Empty
PostSubject: Rausch Creek Lease questions answered   Rausch Creek Lease questions answered Icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2007 10:41 pm

OK we have gotten a ton of questions and concern about our land since PAP and their problems have come out. I will try to explain the best I can.

For the past 4 years Lynn and I have operated the corporation, Rausch Creek Off Road Park Inc. We are leasing our land from a company that has a business plan geared to motorsports. Our landlord leases land to Tower City Trail Riders which is an ATV/Dirt bike membership based group. The landlord also owns an MX track for ATV''s and dirt bikes. For the past few years they have been working on a road course for sport bike and road racing which in the past year has shown accelerated progress.

You can see more at www.rauschcreekracing.com

As far as how the lease is put together I will not go into the fine print but the basic layout is this. We have a renewable lease after each term. Just as PAP has found out and like other things in life leases and renters can be kicked out. With that said we are leasing off of a company that uses Rausch Creek Off Road Park as part of it''s big picture for marketing and advertising.

If people have questions I will try to answer them to the best of my ability but some things do have to stay private and in-house just like any other company.

Thanks for the soap box
Bruce
Back to top Go down

Rausch Creek Lease questions answered
Page 1 of 1