Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Clean up Help at RC

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris Taylor
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
Chris Taylor

Male
Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Clean up Help at RC Empty
PostSubject: Clean up Help at RC   Clean up Help at RC Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 3:07 pm

Link

http://www.rc4x4.org/rcforum/index.php/topic,1539.0/topicseen.html

OK guys I need some help next Saturday the 15th. All of the tires that we piled up on the last clean up need to be put into dumpsters that are being supplied by the state. This is a big deal because the state and local government is now noticing our efforts and getting involved to remove these tires the “correct” way.

I can’t stress how much GOOD press we got from the last clean up and this next project will be huge to show how we can ban together on a short notice.

So the plan is this for next Saturday. Meet at our office no later then 9am and head over to the clean up area. Take the tires we got piled and place them neatly in the roll back trash containers. If we get enough help we may try to pull more of the tires from the woods.

What is in it for you? Come help in the AM and get free lunch and the rest of the day to go wheeling in the park.

PLEASE help me spread the word to all of the clubs in the area and let’s show the local government what we can pull off. Show them that our sport is not the image that most think of us.

Thanks
Bruce
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male
Number of posts : 1783
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Clean up Help at RC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clean up Help at RC   Clean up Help at RC Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 1:43 am

Couldn't think of a better reason to take off work...I hope to make this
Back to top Go down

Clean up Help at RC
Page 1 of 1