Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

solid axle 4runner for sale SOLD!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Twisted Willys
Locker/Locker
Locker/Locker
Twisted Willys

Male
Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2007-06-10

solid axle 4runner for sale SOLD!!!! Empty
PostSubject: solid axle 4runner for sale SOLD!!!!   solid axle 4runner for sale SOLD!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 3:08 pm

My plans have changed yet again. At this point I guess I'm gonna let the 4runner that I was going to use the drivetrain out of go. I f you know anyone looking for a good running manual solid axle all stock 4runner give them my email: dleasuremail@yahoo.com. It's actually road worthy. I've been driving it every day for 2 months with no trouble. Typical rust around the edges. Floors and frame seem ok. I know it needs a clutch master cyl. and a front end alignment (since I ditched it the other night) The interior is good but stained from the original owners 20+ years of smokin'
I want $1000 for it.
email me for pic.s

Last edited by Twisted Willys on Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/DLLME
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male
Number of posts : 2558
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: solid axle 4runner for sale SOLD!!!!   solid axle 4runner for sale SOLD!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 4:03 pm

check your email.
Back to top Go down
Twisted Willys
Locker/Locker
Locker/Locker
Twisted Willys

Male
Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: solid axle 4runner for sale SOLD!!!!   solid axle 4runner for sale SOLD!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 9:22 pm

solid axle 4runner for sale SOLD!!!! FrnnrHave done some work to it. Decided to get another ride. Pretty damn reliable now. Updating listing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/DLLME
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: solid axle 4runner for sale SOLD!!!!   solid axle 4runner for sale SOLD!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

solid axle 4runner for sale SOLD!!!!
Page 1 of 1