Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

June 21 Green and blue group

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mdcj7
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
mdcj7

Male
Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2007-01-19

June 21 Green and blue group Empty
PostSubject: June 21 Green and blue group   June 21 Green and blue group Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 10:36 pm

Start out the day on the west side. Going to hit all the blue trails the group was Me, Mark and son Gill Brad and his father later we had a new guy join us Steve from Jersey. We hit trail 13 to 10 on then Mark lost his tie rod we got the tie rod patch up to get him off the trial and back to the parking lot. Mark rode with me and his son with Gill. went back to the west side again. looking for mud trails an found more rocks than mud. Then Brad started smoking under the hood. He had a small crack in his radiator his father went out to get some stop leak and the three of us continue weeling.We went up J trail to get Brad out the shortest way possible at the top going up is alsome you get even better air than going down the trail not bad for a green trail. Hit some more Blue trails on the west side 10,18 blaze some new trails when we got lost due to no trail marking where loging has been done.around 5:30 we call it quits. Had a great time Gill and myself are goin out on Sunday and Tico is to meet us at the Goose for breakfast. Got a call from Brad later he had to get his jeep tow back home the fix did not work he kept over heating.No pictures from me I was to busy giuding to get some pictures.
Back to top Go down
jeep jerk
Open/Open
Open/Open

Male
Number of posts : 3
Emploi : fedex freight
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: June 21 Green and blue group   June 21 Green and blue group Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 1:19 pm

he guys i had an awesome time i did get some damage as well i would bet a dollar it was from the rock at the end of smoothie.you guys have some great rigs i hope to wheel with you guys again in the future.my sister got some good pics and video of gil in the not so smooth smothie i'll post if i can get my puter running right i couldn't pull them up yesterday.the trails that we were on that weren't marked were fun until i pulled thet root up.
Back to top Go down
jeep jerk
Open/Open
Open/Open

Male
Number of posts : 3
Emploi : fedex freight
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: June 21 Green and blue group   June 21 Green and blue group Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 3:20 pm

i didn't get to many good pics because i was busy driving and it was my sisters first time and she wanted to stay in the jeep heres 6 i'll see if this works.
June 21 Green and blue group Jeeptreep202008137
June 21 Green and blue group Jeeptreep202008160
June 21 Green and blue group Jeeptreep202008171
June 21 Green and blue group Jeeptreep202008101
June 21 Green and blue group Jeeptreep202008097
June 21 Green and blue group Jeeptreep202008183
Back to top Go down
04jeepkj
Open/Open
Open/Open
04jeepkj

Male
Number of posts : 15
Emploi : U.S. NAVY
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: June 21 Green and blue group   June 21 Green and blue group Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 11:17 am

More pics can be found at http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=19354902&albumId=1830789

June 21 Green and blue group L_6df782ab4917e436f56f1b7eecc27857
June 21 Green and blue group L_73b6c4d2095e1df8bb8c0cfc06e746a6
June 21 Green and blue group L_0090011a8f8ee113e863d4839fa76ce0
June 21 Green and blue group L_2cd20f6b47cce88f1a33ebb7537dbddf
June 21 Green and blue group L_9ec08b28a7f567ecd69d5f37784ec8d9
June 21 Green and blue group L_7b110a953d065d871b33c22a96636167
June 21 Green and blue group L_60d66cdb6ee92fa09465026fbc407473
June 21 Green and blue group L_b9f5652a1876c9dc99ac25db1b3d0ea0
June 21 Green and blue group L_b9f97a22994eb9db912e8f27520ee746
Back to top Go down
Allium
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
Allium

Male
Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2007-04-06

PostSubject: Re: June 21 Green and blue group   June 21 Green and blue group Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 11:30 am

dang - had to have me reopen my old myspace page to look at pics.
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male
Number of posts : 1306
Emploi : New Suzuki and Used Car Sales
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Sunday 22nd trial ride continues   June 21 Green and blue group Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 2:03 am

Well, here is my story;
My day began the night before, On Friday the 20th my Jeep finally got the new springs. Ah, life is good. Sonia and I got into the truck and headed to my office on Saturday evening, we hooked up the trailer and then came the Wrangler, Rooooomm stump…damn, can get it up there (get those dirty mind clean guys), dropped out of gear, tried to put it back in gear was hard, got it there gave it another try….only this time there was a small explosion, BOOM! Snap! What the hell? I drop to the deck and check out the under carriage only to find my drive shaft blew of the transfer case….Hummmm, that’s great now what?

Sonia take this opportunity to tell me, “this is your doctors calling you shouldn’t be out there with out his OK”. What now I am getting taboo by my doctor, I don’t think so…. We dropped it right were it sat, drove the truck and the trailer home picked up the Grand Cherokee. I’ll be damned if anyone is going to stop me this time from wheeling… Strapped in and loaded up, Ahhh. I will get a good night sleep and head out in the morning (Sunday).

Sunday rolls around, I drive up to the Gooseberry, no problem, made it on a half of tank of the truck…Impressive. The Ford pick up has a service engine light go on….damn, now what? Let it cool off a little, went to the Goose order breakfast and met up with Paul and Gill, chat a little and ate healthy, well for the truck stop that is. We all finish and get to the park, set up, air down and get ready, actually it took me some 40 minutes to do so, been out of the practice for a while. Anyway, once we got the sway bar disconnected, we tied the bar to the hook out of the way. Here is where it gets interesting. We took on Tom, Noel and her boyfriend (Sorry forgot his name). We began out journey, got as far as the west property and began to get into trail 12 when I got stuck on a dirt dune higher than my diff, can see as good on the grand than the Wrangler. Jump out and I see fluid every where….Hummm what the heck?

Paul get under the Jeep and identifies the transmission line running under the fan area got jammed up into the fan when we tied the bar forward. What a freaking start. Less then 24 hours and I kill my two Jeeps…I am not a happy camper, but hey, I was glad to be there with some friends. Paul decided to tow me back to the parking area got me on the trailer (Oh yea, he got to use his new winch and tools). Ok now I am Paul’s right seat, he said he could use a good navigator that I am in deed. The rest of the day has been told be Paul, Gill and I am sure will be Tom too.
Oh yea, the setting on the camera got changed and the videos got filmed at a smaller scale, sucks if I expanded. Sorry guys, we had some good shots too. But Tom’s friend got a few good shots too. Carnage
For Sunday, one drive shaft, one marker light on a trailer, possible transmission issue with the wrangler, transmission line and that’s just me……hehehehehe. Hell I don’t think anyone else had anything happen.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tico_mrr
Allium
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
Allium

Male
Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2007-04-06

PostSubject: Re: June 21 Green and blue group   June 21 Green and blue group Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 9:02 am

ya it wasnt your day.

So I have yet to wash the jeep - been hoping the storms that never showed would wash it. headed out to the jeep this am. took the grocery bag with my lunch and soda and looped it on the front tow hook while I took the cover off. Drove to work, reheated some left over egg pie and a bagel, made some iced coffee. Just finishing up when someone comes in and says "you know you have a bag of sodas hanging off your jeep?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: June 21 Green and blue group   June 21 Green and blue group Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

June 21 Green and blue group
Page 1 of 1