Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

clayton offroad mfg. products

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
thinga'ma'rig
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
thinga'ma'rig

Male
Number of posts : 972
Registration date : 2007-01-22

clayton offroad mfg. products Empty
PostSubject: clayton offroad mfg. products   clayton offroad mfg. products Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 9:10 pm

i received my $1000.00 gift certificate today that i won in the mudbog at bigdogs offroad park from clayton offroad.. it is good for any purchase of any clayton offroad mfg. product. ( www.claytonoffroad.com )does anyone know someone that can better use this to its full affect. i have nothing to use it on right now. they have assume products like full transfer and engine skid plates up to full suspensions. i am willing to sell the certificate for $500.00. so if you are one that will use it, that would be an instant 50% off. please let me know. this is an original certificate.
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male
Number of posts : 2558
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: clayton offroad mfg. products   clayton offroad mfg. products Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 2:39 pm

Are you sure?
Back to top Go down
thinga'ma'rig
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
thinga'ma'rig

Male
Number of posts : 972
Registration date : 2007-01-22

PostSubject: Re: clayton offroad mfg. products   clayton offroad mfg. products Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 11:32 am

yeah, this way i can get other things that i need for my buggy that they do not mfg. themselves. it is a win win proposal for everyone 9 i figured someone in the club could use it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: clayton offroad mfg. products   clayton offroad mfg. products Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

clayton offroad mfg. products
Page 1 of 1