Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Hey Clayton

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jealos-z
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
jealos-z

Male
Number of posts : 604
Emploi : Mechanic
Registration date : 2007-09-17

Hey Clayton Empty
PostSubject: Hey Clayton   Hey Clayton Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 11:02 pm

I am just posting for us ASSHOLES THAT DONT KEEP OUR MOUTHS SHUT and have a black kettle and are not scared to speek how we really feel Hey Clayton 621810
Back to top Go down
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male
Number of posts : 1875
Registration date : 2007-01-20

Hey Clayton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Clayton   Hey Clayton Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 1:07 am

Hey rob my zj will out run your yj any day of the week jjjjjjjjjjj jocolor
Back to top Go down
jealos-z
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
jealos-z

Male
Number of posts : 604
Emploi : Mechanic
Registration date : 2007-09-17

Hey Clayton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Clayton   Hey Clayton Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 7:44 am

Thats becuz its a fukn sherman tank and you have a heavy foot. But at least we can eat in Amy's truck..... lk lol! king
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male
Number of posts : 3671

Hey Clayton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Clayton   Hey Clayton Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 10:25 am

jealos-z wrote:
I am just posting for us ASSHOLES THAT DONT KEEP OUR MOUTHS SHUT and have a black kettle and are not scared to speek how we really feel Hey Clayton 621810

I would never expect anyone here to not speak their minds. it is a free world and especially on this forum. My problem is people cutting others down when they don't know the whole story and they don't even know them. Hunt spoke up about the "rookie" and i didn't speak up there because i didn't disagree and I don't know Rookie, just wheeled with him once and spoke about a dozen words with him. minivan? he really doesn't know Kim.
Back to top Go down
Hunt
Locker/Locker
Locker/Locker
Hunt

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2009-04-05

Hey Clayton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Clayton   Hey Clayton Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 10:55 am

So it’s the mini van comment that’s got you all stirred up? Besides “Drama Queen” Rob’s vagina, what’s roomier than a mini van? It wasn’t meant to be a stab at her personally but you sure took it hard. It was meant to illustrate the point that comp buggies are tight and trail rigs can afford to be a little more spacious.
Back to top Go down
Hunt
Locker/Locker
Locker/Locker
Hunt

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2009-04-05

Hey Clayton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Clayton   Hey Clayton Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 11:19 am

It's a similar scenario to The Rookie’s post. A thread starts out innocent enough. Then it develops into something completely asinine. Finally someone steps up to the plate and puts down in writing what’s really going rolling around in lot of peoples minds. BUT that person becomes the asshole. It’s cool, I understand, I’ll bear that burden, I’ll be that asshole. But remember a lot of people are thinking it, I was just the person that pulled the trigger first.
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male
Number of posts : 3671

Hey Clayton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Clayton   Hey Clayton Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 11:25 am

yeah the minivan comment was not accepted well not just by me and comments sent to me so I had to reply. Had my wife read it as well and she was like WTF is that "minivan" comment all about. You really should get to know her and you would see my point entirely. Internet forums just leave a wide margin of room for interpretation so there is no way of avoiding the misinterpretation. Also it seems like you feel that since she can't build or fix it then she has no business racing it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey Clayton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Clayton   Hey Clayton Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey Clayton
Page 1 of 1