Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Paragon Monthly Ride discussion and pics

Go down 
+13
onemoretime
Locked_N_Lovely
mdcj7
lloyder05
Chris Taylor
SLeach
Locked_N_Loaded
MaxRox
The Devil Dog
MYYJROX
md4wheelin
makitupthehardway
connordanny
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
connordanny
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
connordanny

Male
Number of posts : 695
Registration date : 2007-01-19

Paragon Monthly Ride discussion and pics Empty
PostSubject: Paragon Monthly Ride discussion and pics   Paragon Monthly Ride discussion and pics Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2007 11:35 pm

https://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v619/connordanny/Paragon%203-10-07/

Just took a few pics from lunchtime and the last trail of the day. Had a great day of whelling. I stayed clean all day, then finally got muddy in the parking lot on the way out.
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male
Number of posts : 2558

PostSubject: Re: Paragon Monthly Ride discussion and pics   Paragon Monthly Ride discussion and pics Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2007 9:07 am

It was a slow but good day. We didn't cover much ground but had a blast.
Back to top Go down
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male
Number of posts : 1875
Registration date : 2007-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Paragon Monthly Ride discussion and pics   Paragon Monthly Ride discussion and pics Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2007 11:31 am

tico your slipping on your dutys 4 you or someone else that is a moderator needs to create an album on the meet up so we can post up some pics.
Back to top Go down
MYYJROX
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
MYYJROX

Female
Number of posts : 738

PostSubject: Re: Paragon Monthly Ride discussion and pics   Paragon Monthly Ride discussion and pics Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2007 12:09 pm

Joe, I created an album for you on the Meetup site (even though I'm on vacation). But, anything for you Wink
P.S. I'm going to need to get DD on Thursday evening or Friday morning.
Back to top Go down
connordanny
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
connordanny

Male
Number of posts : 695

PostSubject: Re: Paragon Monthly Ride discussion and pics   Paragon Monthly Ride discussion and pics Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2007 12:32 pm

king Kat, its vaca... you shouldn't be working. You should be relaxing and playing with the snakes in the desert! Thanks for creating the album.... I put my pics up there this morning.
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male
Number of posts : 1306
Emploi : New Suzuki and Used Car Sales

PostSubject: Re: Paragon Monthly Ride discussion and pics   Paragon Monthly Ride discussion and pics Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2007 5:20 pm

Joe, you could start an album, it's simple enpough. Kathy, thanks for stepping in. Danny thanks for the photos, cool. It looks like it was cold too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tico_mrr
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male
Number of posts : 1875

PostSubject: Re: Paragon Monthly Ride discussion and pics   Paragon Monthly Ride discussion and pics Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2007 5:58 pm

thanks kat. No prob with DD, just let me know what day is better for you. Also tico Ive tried. Next time your over this way you'll have to show me because I don't see anything in the album section that says make a new album.
Back to top Go down
MaxRox
Locker/Locker
Locker/Locker
MaxRox

Female
Number of posts : 137

PostSubject: Re: Paragon Monthly Ride discussion and pics   Paragon Monthly Ride discussion and pics Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2007 6:17 pm

Great pics. Wish I could have been there.

BTW, only the administrators can start an album on Meet-Up.

"WELL BEHAVED WOMEN RARELY MAKE HISTORY"
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male

PostSubject: Re: Paragon Monthly Ride discussion and pics   Paragon Monthly Ride discussion and pics Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2007 6:38 pm

Oh! I forgot that little thing scratch , Thanks for pointing that out. By the way how was your trail cutting? Did you talked to Karla about the trails guide postings?
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male
Number of posts : 1783
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Paragon Monthly Ride discussion and pics   Paragon Monthly Ride discussion and pics Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2007 10:43 pm

i can't wait to see the pics from today too (sunday) since somebody (nicki) forgot my damn camera! should have some sweet pics on the neuroc course i think that greg and tony were taking. thanks to the group for being patient with me in there while i ran that. i had to get into something ugly though before i went home and thanks for spotting rich. you didn't even give me any body damage or get me stuck...i thought you picked ugly lines?!? hahaha...
Back to top Go down
SLeach
Locker/Locker
Locker/Locker
SLeach

Male
Number of posts : 146

PostSubject: Re: Paragon Monthly Ride discussion and pics   Paragon Monthly Ride discussion and pics Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 12:00 am

Here are some from Saturday. Dont have any from sunday. Paragon
Back to top Go down
Chris Taylor
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
Chris Taylor

Male
Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Paragon Monthly Ride discussion and pics   Paragon Monthly Ride discussion and pics Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 12:28 am

Thanks for the great time on Sat. Sorry I was "that guy" with the broken locker. It will be fixed for the next run.
Back to top Go down
lloyder05
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
lloyder05

Male
Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2007-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Paragon Monthly Ride discussion and pics   Paragon Monthly Ride discussion and pics Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 1:30 pm

Great meeting everyone on Saturday! Had a blast! Thanks for all the help and pointers throughout the day. Looking forward to the next run 7
Back to top Go down
mdcj7
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
mdcj7

Male
Number of posts : 438

PostSubject: Re: Paragon Monthly Ride discussion and pics   Paragon Monthly Ride discussion and pics Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 8:57 pm

Had a great time on this trip. I love driving2 in the snow
here's a link to my pictures
http://photoshow.comcast.net/viewshow/GU7Ux9sT
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Lovely
Open/Open
Open/Open
Locked_N_Lovely

Female
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Paragon Monthly Ride discussion and pics   Paragon Monthly Ride discussion and pics Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 10:33 pm

Paul those pictures were awesome. Nick and I just watched the photoshow, it was great! Nick's still waiting to see Greg and Tony's pictures from the neuroc area they were wheelin in sunday! sdsfhhgdigdhfo
Back to top Go down
onemoretime
Admin
Admin
onemoretime

Male
Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2007-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Paragon Monthly Ride discussion and pics   Paragon Monthly Ride discussion and pics Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 10:44 pm

YA, Sunday was a blast. Nick you said you wanted some hard lines. So you got them. You and Greg put on a really nice show through that sections. As for body damage.....mauhhahahaha....... Twisted Evil trust me it will come sooner then later if you let me keep spotting for you Suspect
Back to top Go down
https://mrr4x4cforum.editboard.com
onemoretime
Admin
Admin
onemoretime

Male

PostSubject: Re: Paragon Monthly Ride discussion and pics   Paragon Monthly Ride discussion and pics Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 10:45 pm

Nester you also did a great time at organizing and keeping everyone together. Great job bro..... king
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male

PostSubject: Re: Paragon Monthly Ride discussion and pics   Paragon Monthly Ride discussion and pics Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 12:20 am

Very Nice Paul, you put together a great photo show. I was weeping because I was not there. Sad
Back to top Go down
onemoretime
Admin
Admin
onemoretime

Male

PostSubject: Re: Paragon Monthly Ride discussion and pics   Paragon Monthly Ride discussion and pics Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 1:36 am

Paul, I just watched your photoshow that was good stuff. I think i am goin to put it in the portal area of the forum with the other photo show.
Back to top Go down
projblacknblue
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
projblacknblue

Male
Number of posts : 297

PostSubject: Re: Paragon Monthly Ride discussion and pics   Paragon Monthly Ride discussion and pics Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 7:38 pm

I too had a blast...

Chris - Don't worry about being "that guy"... took the weight off my shoulders for a run because it is usually me. cheers

Nick/Nicky - I have 1 pic on my camera phone... the rest are film and out for processing... then comes the wait for my computer to be repaired... so it might be a week or so... 4

Everyone else - WOW!!! Great times... the weekend went by waaaaaay too quick.

Of course most of that was wrenching til 1AM, wheeling, running back to Baltimore, wheeling again, and running back to Baltimore... FUUUUUUNNNNNY story to tell after the return home... but not enough time now... have work to do.

Talk to everyone soon, and hopefully I will have the laptop up again shortly to be more regular. Can't even check email yet, so I probably have about 500 to sort through when I get back up and running study

Oh well...

Later all.
Back to top Go down
http://photos.yahoo.com/prophoto26
BeastyTJ
Open/Locker
Open/Locker
BeastyTJ

Male
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Paragon Monthly Ride discussion and pics   Paragon Monthly Ride discussion and pics Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 9:35 pm

Hey guys! Your photos are great. I uploaded the photos that Shari took on the Meet-Up website. We are like you Nicki, Shari and I can't wait to see the rest of the photos that were taken. We are heading to PAP again in April for the next run, right?

---Tim
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male

PostSubject: Re: Paragon Monthly Ride discussion and pics   Paragon Monthly Ride discussion and pics Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 11:00 pm

It was a great wheelin weekend and a pleasure wheeling with the club as usual. Tony...you owe me some digs...it had to give you a good smile tearing straight up the ice hill when my dumb ass putted along trying not to break a driveshaft...same with you Tim (i know you 2 were right behind me watching me struggle haha)!! It was cool to see your rig get up the blueberry rock area too (i think that was the trail?) you def have no fear of getting into anything...rock on!! 9
Back to top Go down
rockdw72
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
rockdw72

Male
Number of posts : 1243

PostSubject: Re: Paragon Monthly Ride discussion and pics   Paragon Monthly Ride discussion and pics Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 1:17 pm

I had a great time wheeling but the ride home was interesting for me too. past RC and the wheel bearing started to seize up. decided to get off at next exit ( exit 90, at the wendys) came to the end of the exit and hit the brakes. the peddle went all the way to the floor. down shifted and was able to come to a complete stop. I made my way to the wendys and called AAA had them tow me a little less then 100 miles and had my bother pick me up with the company trailer the rest of the way home. good times.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male

PostSubject: Re: Paragon Monthly Ride discussion and pics   Paragon Monthly Ride discussion and pics Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 1:54 pm

that sucks dude...good work getting the thing stopped and not destroying yourself and the jeep!! good call on the AAA ride too! lucky for me paragon is 63 miles and rausch is 45.
Back to top Go down
projblacknblue
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
projblacknblue

Male
Number of posts : 297

PostSubject: Re: Paragon Monthly Ride discussion and pics   Paragon Monthly Ride discussion and pics Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 2:45 pm

I had no troubles all the way home for the couple hundred miles... but now every time I go above 50 mph (Joe... thats 4th gear @ 2K RPM... so whatever speed that equals)...

Anyway... anytime above 50 on the speedo I get the lovely death wobble... so far I checked tie rod (straight and tight), lug nuts, tire pressure, etc.

So far it has down it 3 times... once to the point where I had to pull over and let my heart rate come back down to earth.

I will keep you all posted as best as possible with limited access...

T
Back to top Go down
http://photos.yahoo.com/prophoto26
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paragon Monthly Ride discussion and pics   Paragon Monthly Ride discussion and pics Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paragon Monthly Ride discussion and pics
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next