Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Paragon Monthly Ride discussion and pics

Go down 
+13
onemoretime
Locked_N_Lovely
mdcj7
lloyder05
Chris Taylor
SLeach
Locked_N_Loaded
MaxRox
The Devil Dog
MYYJROX
md4wheelin
makitupthehardway
connordanny
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
chics4jeeps
Locker/Locker
Locker/Locker
chics4jeeps

Female
Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2007-01-22

Paragon Monthly Ride discussion and pics - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paragon Monthly Ride discussion and pics   Paragon Monthly Ride discussion and pics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 10:56 pm

I had that happen too...turned out to be a broken belt in the tire.

V-
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male
Number of posts : 1306
Emploi : New Suzuki and Used Car Sales
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Paragon Monthly Ride discussion and pics   Paragon Monthly Ride discussion and pics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 11:27 pm

Hey V, nice new paint job on your jeep dfjsksdkfjsd
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tico_mrr
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male
Number of posts : 1875
Registration date : 2007-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Paragon Monthly Ride discussion and pics   Paragon Monthly Ride discussion and pics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 1:01 am

I can honestly say every time my jeep got above 50mph I had no problems. mbn just because it had a extra 4 tires under it was another story. Also is anyone looking to do a run in two weeks at Paragon? I will be doing double blues or better if anyone is interested.

P.S. Tony I still took the harder trail jocolor asdyuysigidfdjbisd
Back to top Go down
BeastyTJ
Open/Locker
Open/Locker
BeastyTJ

Male
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Paragon Monthly Ride discussion and pics   Paragon Monthly Ride discussion and pics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 9:15 am

mrjeepy wrote:
I had no troubles all the way home for the couple hundred miles... but now every time I go above 50 mph (Joe... thats 4th gear @ 2K RPM... so whatever speed that equals)...

Anyway... anytime above 50 on the speedo I get the lovely death wobble... so far I checked tie rod (straight and tight), lug nuts, tire pressure, etc.

So far it has down it 3 times... once to the point where I had to pull over and let my heart rate come back down to earth.

I will keep you all posted as best as possible with limited access...

T

Wow Tony! I am glad you and your crew are ok. I have never experience the death wobble in a Jeep... Yet, I understand it can mess up a fresh pair of underwear! I am glad you all are ok.

---Tim W.
Back to top Go down
BeastyTJ
Open/Locker
Open/Locker
BeastyTJ

Male
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Paragon Monthly Ride discussion and pics   Paragon Monthly Ride discussion and pics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 10:02 am

Xtrmrokkrawlr wrote:
Nester you also did a great time at organizing and keeping everyone together. Great job bro..... king

I agree, Nester did a fantastic job. ---Tim
lk
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male
Number of posts : 2558

PostSubject: Re: Paragon Monthly Ride discussion and pics   Paragon Monthly Ride discussion and pics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 12:58 pm

Thanks guys. I really feel like I didn't do much work. Joe helped me lead on saturday and Rich helped out on sunday. That are I'm blessed to have a great crew of friends and fellow wheelers that always make it a blast. I'm sure I will get better at it as time goes this was the first club run I have ever taken charge of.

Joe you want to run the weekend of the 24 and 25. thats two weeks for last weekends run? or are you looking to run the first weekend in april?
Back to top Go down
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Paragon Monthly Ride discussion and pics   Paragon Monthly Ride discussion and pics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 8:09 pm

I'm good for either weekend but it will have to be just a one day run on sat. for me. I'm trying to keep this at 5 rigs or less so we can cover some ground and hit some good spots that I havn't been able to get too because of having 10 plus rigs in the group.

Now that I think about it maybe march 31st sounds like it will work a little better for me.
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male
Number of posts : 1783
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Paragon Monthly Ride discussion and pics   Paragon Monthly Ride discussion and pics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2007 8:21 pm

i'm gonna figure out some way to join you guys for this run. nicki has some stuff going on that weekend so i might skip saturday but i'm trying to work out both days...
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male
Number of posts : 2558

PostSubject: Re: Paragon Monthly Ride discussion and pics   Paragon Monthly Ride discussion and pics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2007 9:12 pm

Hey guys. I think we should go for the first weekend in april. I want to wheel on my birthday but I would rather wheel a whole weekend. I might try to make a quick run on sunday the 25th but maybe not.
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male
Number of posts : 1783
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Paragon Monthly Ride discussion and pics   Paragon Monthly Ride discussion and pics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2007 1:59 am

nester what about a rausch run on sunday the 25th because my 4:1 should be in and i'm gonna wanna wheel...anybody else interested? we could start at 10 instead of 9? that would make for a much better day on my part at least i hate mornings!
Back to top Go down
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Paragon Monthly Ride discussion and pics   Paragon Monthly Ride discussion and pics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2007 1:03 pm

I can do both days if you want to do it the first weekend in april. Which would be the marrch 31st and April 1st. If someone wanted to tow my camper up behind them we could do the camping thing 9
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paragon Monthly Ride discussion and pics   Paragon Monthly Ride discussion and pics - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paragon Monthly Ride discussion and pics
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2