Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

April 14th &15th trail ride at Rausch Creek

Go down 
+12
Allium
crazyjimmy
mdcj7
md4wheelin
MaxRox
connordanny
Rockn93YJ
UPNOVER
The Devil Dog
Chris Taylor
CagedSami
onemoretime
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Which day or days. In April will you be joining us?
Saturday-14th
April 14th &15th trail ride at Rausch Creek - Page 2 I_vote_lcap11%April 14th &15th trail ride at Rausch Creek - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Sunday-15th
April 14th &15th trail ride at Rausch Creek - Page 2 I_vote_lcap33%April 14th &15th trail ride at Rausch Creek - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Both-14th & 15th
April 14th &15th trail ride at Rausch Creek - Page 2 I_vote_lcap56%April 14th &15th trail ride at Rausch Creek - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 56% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
MYYJROX
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
MYYJROX

Female
Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2007-01-19

April 14th &15th trail ride at Rausch Creek - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: April 14th &15th trail ride at Rausch Creek   April 14th &15th trail ride at Rausch Creek - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2007 10:58 pm

Most of my repairs are done but the brake situation isn't corrected yet. driving2 Since I can't guarantee I won't slam into someone or something & do more damage, I'm better off sitting this one out. Have fun!
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male
Number of posts : 1306
Emploi : New Suzuki and Used Car Sales

PostSubject: Re: April 14th &15th trail ride at Rausch Creek   April 14th &15th trail ride at Rausch Creek - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2007 11:42 pm

I am sorry to see so many of the older group not making this trip. Hope you all get up and running soon again. I look forward to the new members and their excitment on the trails.

I just received a nice surprise to offer the club membership that show for this event. I will be giving away 2- $50 dollar gift certificate applicable toward the purchase (s) of goods from www.4WDHardware.Com

Qualifications for the gift certificate are;

1) Must be a club member in good standing (Active member who has paid their 2007 dues).

2) Must be present to participate in that days trail run.

Each day (Saturday and Sunday) after the trail run, and after passing out the tickets in play I will select a winner from the members present. DO YOU FEEL LUCKY?

I will also have our official club shirts available for sale; Men?s T-shirt (M), (LG), (XLG) and (XXLG) Ladies Tank Top (M),(LG) and (XLG) each shit is $20.00 for members and $27.50 for all others. I have been on dry dock for 2 months so I am looking forward to this trip. I even got my new boss to agree letting me off. Isn't he a nice guy? Let's play!! There is no better way to get a return for your investment for the day. See you there.
driving2
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tico_mrr
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male
Number of posts : 1875
Registration date : 2007-01-20

PostSubject: Re: April 14th &15th trail ride at Rausch Creek   April 14th &15th trail ride at Rausch Creek - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 8:47 pm

looks like i'm going to have to drop the TC out of the zj sat. the tranny seals have gone bad and are leaking tranny fuid into the TC. Also I'm going to install the new winch. So tony if you want to also work on your jeep sat let me know. Also nester im always up for bad jokes and cold beer.
Back to top Go down
onemoretime
Admin
Admin
onemoretime

Male
Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2007-01-18

PostSubject: Re: April 14th &15th trail ride at Rausch Creek   April 14th &15th trail ride at Rausch Creek - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 10:28 pm

Andrea and I may make the run now. Only for the 15th though. I will post later in the week if this changes.
Back to top Go down
https://mrr4x4cforum.editboard.com
mdcj7
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
mdcj7

Male
Number of posts : 438

PostSubject: Re: April 14th &15th trail ride at Rausch Creek   April 14th &15th trail ride at Rausch Creek - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 6:11 pm

Jeep all loaded and ready to go :minit:
will be at Tom's at 6:00 am Sleep
who else will I be meeting at Tom's? Question

Sunday weather should be interesting driving2
Back to top Go down
onemoretime
Admin
Admin
onemoretime

Male
Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2007-01-18

PostSubject: Re: April 14th &15th trail ride at Rausch Creek   April 14th &15th trail ride at Rausch Creek - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 7:32 pm

Still looks like we will be there on the 15th. Weather as Paul said should be fun.
Back to top Go down
https://mrr4x4cforum.editboard.com
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male
Number of posts : 1306
Emploi : New Suzuki and Used Car Sales

PostSubject: OK, ready to go!!   April 14th &15th trail ride at Rausch Creek - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 11:36 pm

I just finished packing the truck and the jeep. By the way I will have the new club t-shirts for those who would like to buy one; Available sizes
Men; M, L, XL AND XXL, AND WOMAN TANK TOPS; M, L, AND XL, price for these shirt is $20.00 each for active members, guest $27.50. I will be taking pictures and videos of this event.

I need to know who will meet me at toms gas station tomorrow morning, 6AM to 6:30AM, I want to be at the park by 8:30 and on the trails by 9AM.

On saturday, at Tom's Gas station between 6 and 6:30 have your breakfast or sandwich, We will stop quickly at the Shell gas station to refuel off exit 100 on I-81 and and order sandwiches for the noon meal, if you need ice get it then, soda, water and snacks.

If you have not been to this park before, please visit their web site, down load their application, complete it and have your fee ready. Once you check in move your rig to the staging area on the right hand side, trailer rigs park on the other right side of the big rocks as you face them on entry. I will park my rig everyone else fall in behind me. Subject to who and what type of rigs we have, we will make the trail selections. See you at the gas station.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tico_mrr
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: April 14th &15th trail ride at Rausch Creek   April 14th &15th trail ride at Rausch Creek - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

April 14th &15th trail ride at Rausch Creek
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2