Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

June 9th Rausch Creek trail ride

Go down 
+9
chics4jeeps
Rockn93YJ
Allium
makitupthehardway
MYYJROX
MaxRox
lloyder05
SLeach
The Devil Dog
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male
Number of posts : 1306
Emploi : New Suzuki and Used Car Sales
Registration date : 2007-01-19

June 9th Rausch Creek trail ride Empty
PostSubject: June 9th Rausch Creek trail ride   June 9th Rausch Creek trail ride Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 3:10 pm

Well, on June 9th is our schedule monthly run, by reading the MeetUp site, I see there are a lot of you broken Twisted Evil Twisted Evil , my heart goes out to you, I am in the same boat. However, I don't see many takers going this month or am I wrong?

Right now there will be some 3 to 4 Jeep on the agenda to go to Rausch Creek on the 9th, if you are going or want to go, please make a mention here. If you are not going, there is no reason to mention anything. Ijust need to know who is going and how many rigs will be there. I am hopefull my rig will be ready and running to make this run, if not I welcome the opportunity to ride right seat. Let me know.... Our meeting time and location remains the same as always. See the meetup site for more details.

Last edited by on Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tico_mrr
SLeach
Locker/Locker
Locker/Locker
SLeach

Male
Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2007-01-20

PostSubject: Re: June 9th Rausch Creek trail ride   June 9th Rausch Creek trail ride Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 12:01 am

you might want to move this to the upcoming section instead of the post trail ride section. I wil not be going though
Back to top Go down
lloyder05
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
lloyder05

Male
Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2007-01-31

PostSubject: Re: June 9th Rausch Creek trail ride   June 9th Rausch Creek trail ride Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 12:34 am

I'll be there, and maybe two other jeeps as well..TBD
Back to top Go down
MaxRox
Locker/Locker
Locker/Locker
MaxRox

Female
Number of posts : 137

PostSubject: Re: June 9th Rausch Creek trail ride   June 9th Rausch Creek trail ride Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 8:02 am

I'm out. Sad And I was really hoping to get out with the club this month. Maybe August.
Back to top Go down
MYYJROX
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
MYYJROX

Female
Number of posts : 738

PostSubject: Re: June 9th Rausch Creek trail ride   June 9th Rausch Creek trail ride Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 9:30 am

sonofsam02 wrote:
you might want to move this to the upcoming section instead of the post trail ride section. I wil not be going though

I moved it.
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male
Number of posts : 2558

PostSubject: Re: June 9th Rausch Creek trail ride   June 9th Rausch Creek trail ride Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 10:28 am

I'm in for at least sunday. Maybe saturday but camping is a def. I doubt the YJ will be ready by then. But this will be a good chance to get the WJ out and see what she can do. So if there are any one out there that wants to go to just check out the park and run the greens and fire roads your welcome to come along. I'm taking the newbies cheers
Back to top Go down
Allium
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
Allium

Male
Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2007-04-06

PostSubject: Re: June 9th Rausch Creek trail ride   June 9th Rausch Creek trail ride Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 12:05 pm

Planning on it but still running the stocker if we have enough to split to an easy and hard groups. Looks I will have to wait til mid june for the lift. Good side is may be able to swing a 4" ( looks like I'm leaning toward http://www.quadratec.com/products/16207_016.htm and a 1" body lif) rather than just the 2" budget. But that doesnt help for this run.
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male
Number of posts : 3671

PostSubject: Re: June 9th Rausch Creek trail ride   June 9th Rausch Creek trail ride Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 12:32 pm

I may be in for both days if I can wheel two trips in june.
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male

PostSubject: Re: June 9th Rausch Creek trail ride   June 9th Rausch Creek trail ride Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 10:24 am

Allium wrote:
Planning on it but still running the stocker if we have enough to split to an easy and hard groups. Looks I will have to wait til mid june for the lift. Good side is may be able to swing a 4" ( looks like I'm leaning toward http://www.quadratec.com/products/16207_016.htm and a 1" body lif) rather than just the 2" budget. But that doesnt help for this run.
Check out this link for a 4" lift, http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/4-Suspension-Lift-Kit-for-TJ-Jeep-Wrangler-1997-2006_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33585QQihZ003QQitemZ130116652100QQrdZ1
Back to top Go down
chics4jeeps
Locker/Locker
Locker/Locker
chics4jeeps

Female
Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2007-01-22

PostSubject: Re: June 9th Rausch Creek trail ride   June 9th Rausch Creek trail ride Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 11:27 am

We may be in for the 9th...greens & light-med blues. Been looking at
used mod Jeeps to run the hell out of so my DD won't get too beat up.
But unless I get my hands on one by then it'll be the DD for this run.

V- jeepchic
Back to top Go down
eltoro
Open/Open
Open/Open
eltoro

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-03-15

PostSubject: Re: June 9th Rausch Creek trail ride   June 9th Rausch Creek trail ride Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 11:48 am

El Toro is still sick, but we will try to be there in Golden Eagle.
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male

PostSubject: Re: June 9th Rausch Creek trail ride   June 9th Rausch Creek trail ride Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 2:44 pm

Looks like I am in. I'm planning on heading up on Friday night with the family, wife and 2 kids are coming. With the uncertainty of the camping situation at Rausch and the requirement for showers when the wife is along we are going to camp at a local campground. We will be wheeling saturday and sunday. Blue and black trails.
Back to top Go down
eltoro
Open/Open
Open/Open
eltoro

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-03-15

PostSubject: Re: June 9th Rausch Creek trail ride   June 9th Rausch Creek trail ride Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 8:15 pm

Hey, I'm pretty sure that I can make it. I am with Patty and Victoria, I will stay with Greens and Lt Blues. I am still a bit gun shy after my last outing. My DD has 33's with only a 2" lift, I am not in the mood to hurt her.
Back to top Go down
lloyder05
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
lloyder05

Male
Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2007-01-31

PostSubject: Re: June 9th Rausch Creek trail ride   June 9th Rausch Creek trail ride Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 2:19 pm

Can't make it Sat. I have a lacrosse playoff game. If we lose I'll be there for the Sunday run.
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male

PostSubject: Re: June 9th Rausch Creek trail ride   June 9th Rausch Creek trail ride Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 3:55 pm

I'm out. Sad wrenching, birthday party and a wedding to go to. I tried to get out of it but I'm stuck.
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male

PostSubject: Re: June 9th Rausch Creek trail ride   June 9th Rausch Creek trail ride Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 5:41 pm

Twisted Evil Heyyyyyy!!!! I am picking up my rig Wednesday night, she will have 5:66 gears, Ha! I am getting excited again, haven't been wheeling for 2 months and going crazy....Looking forward to see the new members and the old alike. I haven't decided about camping though, I prefer the coolness and comfort of a room, with a warm shower, TV and whatever company I may have.

I'm a broke, jobless happy camper again, at least for this month. Got to get a job in July after the PA Jeep Show. If you are going and need to call me 443-865-0504
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male

PostSubject: Re: June 9th Rausch Creek trail ride   June 9th Rausch Creek trail ride Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 8:17 am

5:66 gears scratch The limit on a Dana 30 is 4:88's. Tico make sure you breaking those gears before you go wheeling on them or drive it on the highway. When you get it the best way to break them in is take a couple trips around your local area to break in the gears.
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male

PostSubject: Re: June 9th Rausch Creek trail ride   June 9th Rausch Creek trail ride Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 4:47 pm

I'll let you know for sure later tonight.
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male

PostSubject: Re: June 9th Rausch Creek trail ride   June 9th Rausch Creek trail ride Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 1:13 am

I'm definitely in. will by staying at the comfort inn at exit 100 sat through sunday and wheeling both days. bringing the family along.

Last edited by on Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male

PostSubject: Re: June 9th Rausch Creek trail ride   June 9th Rausch Creek trail ride Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 3:37 pm

Oh boy! I am excited about getting out again this weekend. It's been to long for me and I miss my trail friends. With the new gears and repairs I should handle just about everything. After this weekends trip, it’s going back to the shop for major mod’s; new fabrication of a long arm kit and other stuff. I will be McMahon’s Fabrications guinea subject! affraid
I will be getting pictures of the damages I had and the repairs thereafter.
Back to top Go down
MYYJROX
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
MYYJROX

Female
Number of posts : 738

PostSubject: Re: June 9th Rausch Creek trail ride   June 9th Rausch Creek trail ride Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 11:53 pm

I haven't decided if I'll be there or not. I was going to go to Big Dogs but decided against it. I went wheelin the past two weekends & this would be 3 in a row. Both weekends I did some really nice black trails & went home with nothing broken. cheers I'm not sure I want to press my luck. But... I saw on Rausch's web site that there is a pig roast at the hunting club on Saturday. The hubby is looking for a new place to hunt & loves pig roasts so he is actually willing to go tolerate another day of getting "his brains bashed against his skull" (his description of wheelin). We shall see.
Back to top Go down
thinga'ma'rig
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
thinga'ma'rig

Male
Number of posts : 972
Registration date : 2007-01-22

PostSubject: Re: June 9th Rausch Creek trail ride   June 9th Rausch Creek trail ride Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 8:20 am

i like eating porky lk but i will not be there jocolor also i thought that the lowest ratio for a d30 is 4:56 and a d35 is 4:88.???...l tico do you have lockers front and rear now?
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male

PostSubject: Re: June 9th Rausch Creek trail ride   June 9th Rausch Creek trail ride Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 10:45 am

Tico had a locker put in the front last fall sometime and he has the stock LS in the rear as of before the rear blowing up on him. I was trying to figure out what his gearing setup was going to be. 4:88's are the max gearing that you can install in a Dana 30.

Tico what gears did you get installed in your rig? Did you get a upgrade kit for the Dana 35 ?
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male

PostSubject: Re: June 9th Rausch Creek trail ride   June 9th Rausch Creek trail ride Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 11:28 am

hjkgghfghfghdgdhdfdh OK, I see I got everyone confused scratch , Nester, Bill, and Von, yes I now have 4:56 gears front and back with lockers. I am dangerous now, the temptation is killing me, I have to balance my tires today and stop the wobling I am experiancing. I forgot to get the pictures but I will have them soon. I also bend the axle housing on my last turn at TOMB STONE. GOD knows what I will do next!

Did someone say PIG Roast? Mummmmm I am hungry already, sign me up! mbn
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male

PostSubject: Re: June 9th Rausch Creek trail ride   June 9th Rausch Creek trail ride Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 2:46 pm

Yeah well blowing up a Dana 35 is a cake walk. I have blown spider gears, bent both axle tubes, the mounts are all busted and all the seals are trashed. I will be so happy to have that thing put in the trash next week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: June 9th Rausch Creek trail ride   June 9th Rausch Creek trail ride Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

June 9th Rausch Creek trail ride
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next