Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

rausch creek last minite snow run march 17th n 18th

Go down 
+4
rockdw72
MYYJROX
Rockn93YJ
thinga'ma'rig
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
thinga'ma'rig
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
thinga'ma'rig

Male
Number of posts : 972
Registration date : 2007-01-22

rausch creek last minite snow run march 17th n 18th - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: rausch creek last minite snow run march 17th n 18th   rausch creek last minite snow run march 17th n 18th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2007 11:43 pm

thanks bill, my parts are on the way,then we can go out again. i sometimes have a right seat availiable if you are not taking yours out 7
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male
Number of posts : 3671
Registration date : 2007-01-20

PostSubject: Re: rausch creek last minite snow run march 17th n 18th   rausch creek last minite snow run march 17th n 18th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 10:08 am

Thanks, I will definitely keep that in mind. Taking a right seat is more fun than I thought. Kat scared the crap out of me at first and I'm sure you will do the same until I get used to how the vehicle behaves. each vehicle seems to have it's own temperment that you have to get used to. I bought a muffler today and have to have emissions test done by the end of march or they will suspend the resistration. It will fail but I'm not worried.
Back to top Go down
MYYJROX
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
MYYJROX

Female
Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: rausch creek last minite snow run march 17th n 18th   rausch creek last minite snow run march 17th n 18th - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 12:47 pm

Now what could you have possibly been scared of Bill? It couldn't have been feeling the front end come off the ground & bounce on a black 3 snow covered rocky hill climb going hard on the throttle while you had absolutely no control of the vehicle - could it? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rausch creek last minite snow run march 17th n 18th   rausch creek last minite snow run march 17th n 18th - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rausch creek last minite snow run march 17th n 18th
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2