Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Settlement Tomorrow - 4/9!!!

Go down 
+4
Rockn93YJ
SPP YJ
md4wheelin
Locked_N_Loaded
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male
Number of posts : 1783
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Settlement Tomorrow - 4/9!!! Empty
PostSubject: Settlement Tomorrow - 4/9!!!   Settlement Tomorrow - 4/9!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 11:13 pm

Well guys, I'll officially be losing a big chunk of my wheeling budget tomorrow Sad

I'm tired of packing shit already and this is just a very small portion of the work ahead of me. I'm going to paint a couple rooms tomorrow after settlement and then start refinishing the hardwood floors. I might even start them tomorrow night depending how much liquid motivation I drink.

I also noticed something a minute ago. I took a glimpse at Joe's rollover when he didn't listen to his spotter in comp and realized his number 616 is my new address!!! 616 mercer street. Bad omen? I guess it's all good as long as my address doesn't read 919 above the door like Joe's mall crawler numero uno asdasfferrgf
Back to top Go down
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male
Number of posts : 1875
Registration date : 2007-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Settlement Tomorrow - 4/9!!!   Settlement Tomorrow - 4/9!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 11:55 pm

lol! Don't worry nick i know you'll throw a party to turn that place upside down seeing how good you are at that Exclamation
Back to top Go down
SPP YJ
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
SPP YJ

Male
Number of posts : 502
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Settlement Tomorrow - 4/9!!!   Settlement Tomorrow - 4/9!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 6:12 pm

So how did it go are you a happy home owner now ? Lets here the details I know anything with a bank now days could not have went smooth.

Need anything let us know only a phone call or e-mail away.
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male
Number of posts : 3671

PostSubject: Re: Settlement Tomorrow - 4/9!!!   Settlement Tomorrow - 4/9!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 7:35 pm

Well?
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male

PostSubject: Re: Settlement Tomorrow - 4/9!!!   Settlement Tomorrow - 4/9!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:33 am

Well, we're happy home owner's i just got back "home". We did some painting and basically got 2 rooms done. I'm tired and about 14 heineken's deep so time for bed till tomorrow then it's time to start the floors - i'm ready to wheel i worked enough Sleep
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male

PostSubject: Re: Settlement Tomorrow - 4/9!!!   Settlement Tomorrow - 4/9!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 8:55 am

SWEET! Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
MYYJROX
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
MYYJROX

Female
Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Settlement Tomorrow - 4/9!!!   Settlement Tomorrow - 4/9!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 9:46 am

Locked_N_Loaded wrote:
Well, we're happy home owner's i just got back "home". We did some painting and basically got 2 rooms done. I'm tired and about 14 heineken's deep so time for bed till tomorrow then it's time to start the floors - i'm ready to wheel i worked enough Sleep

Awesome! Congrats! You should wheel with us Sunday.
Back to top Go down
SPP YJ
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
SPP YJ

Male

PostSubject: Re: Settlement Tomorrow - 4/9!!!   Settlement Tomorrow - 4/9!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 8:22 pm

Glad to see everything is good . Have fun with the floors dont hurt yourself.
Back to top Go down
jealos-z
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
jealos-z

Male
Number of posts : 604
Emploi : Mechanic
Registration date : 2007-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Settlement Tomorrow - 4/9!!!   Settlement Tomorrow - 4/9!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 9:16 pm

May your fun begin CONGRATS
Back to top Go down
connordanny
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
connordanny

Male
Number of posts : 695

PostSubject: Re: Settlement Tomorrow - 4/9!!!   Settlement Tomorrow - 4/9!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 6:43 am

Congrats! That's a great feeling... and just in time for lawn mowing season!
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male

PostSubject: Re: Settlement Tomorrow - 4/9!!!   Settlement Tomorrow - 4/9!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 8:17 am

Dude that avatar is the shit!!!! Where were you?!?

Update on the floors. I'm up to about $400 from home depot with the machine rental and all the pads. We finished the upstairs and are halfway done with the downstairs. Friday night me mark and zack were there till 2 am. I was useless at midnight from 12 hours of drinking and passed out in my fat boy chair. Luckily they still had motivation left from drinking and banged out a lot of the upstairs! When I got back home here I puked, which I haven't done that in a LONG time!!!

I woke up yesterday missing my cell phone and my keys. Luckily nicki found my keys but still no sign of the phone. Few hours later after she found my truck keys she got in the truck to go pick up the shop vac and discovered a very dusty seat. I guess i decided to go in there to take a little nap friday night and that's where my phone was left!! Rest of the day yesterday was spent sanding and now we're about half way through the living room. We've been through 5 cases of heineken and we're on the 2nd case of lager. I'm up now because I want to try to finsh and get that dreaful machine back to the depot at around 11ish. This is a terrible shitty job but the floors are looking awesome. Have a happy easter all!
Back to top Go down
connordanny
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
connordanny

Male

PostSubject: Re: Settlement Tomorrow - 4/9!!!   Settlement Tomorrow - 4/9!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 12:21 am

That was Montego Bay, Jamaica for our honeymoon...
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male

PostSubject: Re: Settlement Tomorrow - 4/9!!!   Settlement Tomorrow - 4/9!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:12 am

Welp 2nd and final coat of poly is done. I'll put that up on my list of one of the most miserable jobs of my life. The only thing that comes close to topping it was 4 concrete trucks full of stones to shovel and wheel barrel into the landslide we had when the pool was built. At least that was only a day of hell though!!

Anyway, hopefully it turns out good. It was looking pretty sweet and hopefully my screw ups don't stand out too much. In the upstairs bedroom the combination of beer and after 3 rooms of poly fumes I ended up getting myself a little stuck trying to get out of the room. It didn't end well - first my shoes, then my socks then I decided I didn't give a shit anymore. Yah well I'm hoping i touched it up ok.

Can't wait to see the finished product!!
Back to top Go down
jealos-z
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
jealos-z

Male
Number of posts : 604
Emploi : Mechanic
Registration date : 2007-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Settlement Tomorrow - 4/9!!!   Settlement Tomorrow - 4/9!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 7:35 am

lol! Thats fukn great... king
Back to top Go down
connordanny
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
connordanny

Male

PostSubject: Re: Settlement Tomorrow - 4/9!!!   Settlement Tomorrow - 4/9!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 7:43 am

I had no idea doing the floors was such a PIA...Show us some pics of the finished product.
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male

PostSubject: Re: Settlement Tomorrow - 4/9!!!   Settlement Tomorrow - 4/9!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 7:45 am

Back to top Go down
MYYJROX
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
MYYJROX

Female
Number of posts : 738

PostSubject: Re: Settlement Tomorrow - 4/9!!!   Settlement Tomorrow - 4/9!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:38 am

Locked_N_Loaded wrote:
I ended up getting myself a little stuck trying to get out of the room. It didn't end well - first my shoes, then my socks then I decided I didn't give a shit anymore. Yah well I'm hoping i touched it up ok.

kat kat
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male

PostSubject: Re: Settlement Tomorrow - 4/9!!!   Settlement Tomorrow - 4/9!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 11:13 am

Will do...as soon as I find my camera!
Back to top Go down
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male
Number of posts : 1875

PostSubject: Re: Settlement Tomorrow - 4/9!!!   Settlement Tomorrow - 4/9!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 11:49 am

When mandys guys did our floors we forgot to diconect the co2 detector. lets say after several hours of that thing going off loud enough to hear it in the street they got a little annoyed. luckly we were able to get a window open on the upstairs to get it unpluged so we wouldn't have to walk across the floors.
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male

PostSubject: Re: Settlement Tomorrow - 4/9!!!   Settlement Tomorrow - 4/9!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 11:54 am

LOL - yah mark and i were saying about forgetting to turn the stereo off with it cranked up and he's like don't worry nick i already thought of a plan because i can imagine us doing that. just go downstairs and hit the breaker. I'm like yah, i woudl have thought of that after trying to make some sort of pole to reach the power button for the stereo.
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male

PostSubject: Re: Settlement Tomorrow - 4/9!!!   Settlement Tomorrow - 4/9!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 2:43 pm

http://picasaweb.google.com/njf128/NewHousePics#

There's a link to the pics. I'll have you know those pictures cost me one of my famous dumb ass clumsy maneuvers. I needed to touch up a spot at the entrance of the bedroom when I got there this afternoon. Did that then i found the camera started snapping away and then i tread right through my touch ups!!!!!!!! i was mighty pissed so danny, yes i'm blaming you.

Dining Room:
Settlement Tomorrow - 4/9!!! IMG_1749

Living Room:
Settlement Tomorrow - 4/9!!! IMG_1755

Master Bedroom:
Settlement Tomorrow - 4/9!!! IMG_1757

Other rooms are partially in there in the picasa album too but you get the idea.
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male

PostSubject: Re: Settlement Tomorrow - 4/9!!!   Settlement Tomorrow - 4/9!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 2:52 pm

Settlement Tomorrow - 4/9!!! IMG_1726

Oh yah...and this is why i should start laying off the beers. I was shaking out the bag on the sander and that's where it ended up. Nicki comes out to me hysterically laughing all by myself like I'm a lunatic lol!
Back to top Go down
connordanny
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
connordanny

Male

PostSubject: Re: Settlement Tomorrow - 4/9!!!   Settlement Tomorrow - 4/9!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 7:44 pm

Well the floors look awesome!

Just put a potted plant over the one footprint - no one will ever know king
Back to top Go down
SPP YJ
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
SPP YJ

Male

PostSubject: Re: Settlement Tomorrow - 4/9!!!   Settlement Tomorrow - 4/9!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 8:13 pm

Very nice Holly likes the pink bath.

Looks like all that hard work payed off.
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male

PostSubject: Re: Settlement Tomorrow - 4/9!!!   Settlement Tomorrow - 4/9!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:58 pm

Yah that bathroom is painfully awful but I'll be tending to the kitchen first. Maybe I won't stay on the shitter reading wheelin mags as long.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Settlement Tomorrow - 4/9!!!   Settlement Tomorrow - 4/9!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Settlement Tomorrow - 4/9!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next