Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

new home for the toyota

Go down 
+2
makitupthehardway
thinga'ma'rig
6 posters
AuthorMessage
thinga'ma'rig
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
thinga'ma'rig

Male
Number of posts : 972
Registration date : 2007-01-22

new home for the toyota Empty
PostSubject: new home for the toyota   new home for the toyota Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 5:17 pm

look i picked up the toyota saterday. took me all day of running around and over a tank of fuel. NOW THE TRUTH COMES OUT ABOUT MY WIFE THINKING THIS WAS A WASTE OF MONEY AND THAT I DO NOT NEED 2 RIGS. so as you all know (if you are married, there comes a compromise). i still do not know what i will be doing with it yet, however i wanted to ask b-4 i decide to sell it anywhere else (if it comes to that) if anyone in the club is interested in it. with the fuel injected engine and a few spare parts for 1100.00 for everything. i am passing my deal to you all if you know anyone interested.. i pd 850.00 for the toyota with tires and the 4.7 low kit in it. 100.00 for the engine and 150.00 fuel money to pick it all up and deliver it if need be....... again totaling 1100.00. let me know....WOMEN CAN SURE PUT A DAMPER ON THINGS,,,,AT LEAST MINE CAN Sad
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male
Number of posts : 2558
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: new home for the toyota   new home for the toyota Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 7:48 pm

Seriously? Come on there isn't a single thing that she wastes money on that you can pull one on her? I still like the idea of a toyota/buggy union. I would buy it but I already have one.
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male
Number of posts : 3671
Registration date : 2007-01-20

PostSubject: Re: new home for the toyota   new home for the toyota Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 8:28 pm

Agreed, Do a merger of the two and call it one vehicle with a parts vehicle to save money not having to buy parts and stuff.
Back to top Go down
thinga'ma'rig
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
thinga'ma'rig

Male

PostSubject: Re: new home for the toyota   new home for the toyota Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 10:34 pm

sure she spends money. but it is always on the kids SHE SAYS. RIIIGGGHT. i believe that one. that is what i told her. i said i bought the toyota with money i sold from my trailer and some other parts, i called it found money. i told her that it is alot different from the money she spends. hjkgghfghfghdgdhdfdh . well for now the toyota is up our farm inside with the spare engine on the back bed of it. we will see what happends in time... it does stall out allot when youy let off the gas, so that is definitly an issue.....time will tell...ROB......i know the thing will never be road worthy, but is there a chance you can get a title from the person you originally got it from. i have no info on this thing at all.
Back to top Go down
jealos-z
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
jealos-z

Male
Number of posts : 604
Emploi : Mechanic
Registration date : 2007-09-17

PostSubject: Re: new home for the toyota   new home for the toyota Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 10:49 pm

I can talk to my buddy I got it from but I dont think he has . As far as stalling it needs to warm up and put some dry gas in it I have never had that problem with it unless it was on a steep hill.. And here I go being the DICKHEAD if you put that motor in it that Toy will be unstoppable and worry free.. Please think hard about selling it......
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male

PostSubject: Re: new home for the toyota   new home for the toyota Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 11:03 pm

Von if you keep a eye out I'm sure you can find a title.
Back to top Go down
thinga'ma'rig
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
thinga'ma'rig

Male

PostSubject: Re: new home for the toyota   new home for the toyota Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 7:50 am

how strong are the rear axles? i know they do have nice ground clearance. if that engine runs good that is in there. wouldn't it be easier to just change the EFI manifold with the other one rather than doing the whole engine swap? IF I DO KEEP IT, I WILL DEFINITELY BE CHANGING SOME SUSPESION SHIT AROUND. I HAVE A FLEXING PROBLEM, AND NEED HELP 4 ADMITTANCE IS THE 1ST STEP rabbit
Back to top Go down
MYYJROX
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
MYYJROX

Female
Number of posts : 738

PostSubject: Re: new home for the toyota   new home for the toyota Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 2:07 pm

thinga'ma'rig wrote:
....WOMEN CAN SURE PUT A DAMPER ON THINGS,,,,AT LEAST MINE CAN Sad

Hey! I'm a woman! Oh wait, I'm different...I'm "just one of the guys....." lol! jeepchic

Woman aren't the only ones putting dampers on toys. There has been an argument over who gets the Cherokee (i.e. who gets to make the decisions about what is done to it). Having a Jeep in the driveway and not letting me do anything to it is cruel & unusual punishment. Enter the whole "compromise" thing.... he gets to have a pistol (which I have been against for years) and I get the Cherokee.
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male
Number of posts : 1783
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: new home for the toyota   new home for the toyota Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:25 am

No pistol?!? And you say women don't put a damper on things?!?!?!?

Quote :
Hey! I'm a woman! Oh wait, I'm different...I'm "just one of the guys....."

he gets to have a pistol (which I have been against for years)

BULLSHIT! I smell a woman card! spank
Back to top Go down
MYYJROX
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
MYYJROX

Female
Number of posts : 738

PostSubject: Re: new home for the toyota   new home for the toyota Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 12:52 pm

I'm not against guns...I just don't like pistols. He already has a buttload of guns. I didn't want a pistol in the house. I have a fear (rational or not) of a kid getting into the safe and accidentally shooting himself with it. It's a little harder to do that with rifles and shotguns. He's a hunter, what the hell does he need a pistol for?

A real woman card involves sex or tears or guilt. I did not use any of those...just a simple compromise. No need to bring out the woman card unless absolutely necessary. jjjjjjjjjjj
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male

PostSubject: Re: new home for the toyota   new home for the toyota Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:54 am

Who bought it Von anyone local the guys down here on a VA board where talking about it.
Back to top Go down
thinga'ma'rig
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
thinga'ma'rig

Male

PostSubject: Re: new home for the toyota   new home for the toyota Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 5:15 pm

2 guys that wheel at gore (where big dogs is) they said that they know a person that has a 4 wheel shop that they can wheel with anytime they want up there. they go to all the big dogs events, i bet you we see it there some time. other than that i don't know. their tow pickup had a west va. tag... sad to see it go Sad , but i had to keep the peece for my new home for the toyota 907567 ( well you know )
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male

PostSubject: Re: new home for the toyota   new home for the toyota Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 5:18 pm

yeah sad is right.
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male
Number of posts : 1783
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: new home for the toyota   new home for the toyota Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 5:20 pm

bummer
Back to top Go down
jealos-z
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
jealos-z

Male
Number of posts : 604
Emploi : Mechanic
Registration date : 2007-09-17

PostSubject: Re: new home for the toyota   new home for the toyota Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 7:42 pm

FUK FUK FUK FUK I woodve bought it bak. Didnt know it was for sale. Owell maybe I will see it in Sept
Back to top Go down
thinga'ma'rig
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
thinga'ma'rig

Male

PostSubject: Re: new home for the toyota   new home for the toyota Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 11:23 pm

sorry guys.....rob, i did not know you were at all interested in it back.......my bad spank
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male

PostSubject: Re: new home for the toyota   new home for the toyota Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:58 am

thinga'ma'rig wrote:
sorry guys.....rob, i did not know you were at all interested in it back.......my bad spank

Rob has a true love hate relatioship with that toyota. He had a blast building it, but hated wheeling it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new home for the toyota   new home for the toyota Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new home for the toyota
Page 1 of 1