Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Rockcrawling Accident

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male
Number of posts : 1783
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Rockcrawling Accident Empty
PostSubject: Rockcrawling Accident   Rockcrawling Accident Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 10:54 pm

I came across this watching wheeling vids on you tube. This is INSANE!!! I don't know if it's old news or what but it's the first time i've seen it Shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfsfwCRWHgo
Back to top Go down
rockdw72
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
rockdw72

Male
Number of posts : 1243
Registration date : 2007-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Rockcrawling Accident   Rockcrawling Accident Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 11:14 pm

holy **** thats crazy. Glad he was alright in the end. They need to put in those remote emergency shut offs, like they have in monster trucks
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male
Number of posts : 1306
Emploi : New Suzuki and Used Car Sales
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Rockcrawling Accident   Rockcrawling Accident Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 11:35 pm

You can never be to safe. This video is a good tool to learn from, it looked like the person driving had passed out behind the wheel. fortunately it looks like no one got seriously hurt. Thanks for the link.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tico_mrr
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male
Number of posts : 1783
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Rockcrawling Accident   Rockcrawling Accident Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 12:41 am

Yah that was my thought too about the shut off too. It's amazing that the outcome wasn't worse from that. I'm gonna sound like the mature responsible one for once but it's good to be put in check. I was watching Four Wheeler TV and they had a 6 part show on Moab. At the end of the coverage they showed the memorial of 2 teenagers that rolled off of Lion's back in moab and died. I never heard of this accident before but apparently they went down the back side and at one point you had to go left closest to the edge which I imagine being a huge pucker factor. Too far to the right lifted the toyota and rolled it off the side. If I remember the story correctly the 2nd teen was outside of the rig and tried to grab it to stop it and was projected over with the rig. In the mix of all the fun you forget how fast you can get seriously hurt. In the last 2 weeks i saw four wheel tv with that coverage, was told about a wheeler at paragon air lifted out (don't know the full story), a friend with a tj on 36 Iroks had his wheel break off merging onto a busy highway ran off into the grassy median rolled twice and skidded on his cage towards oncoming traffic - thankfully no injuries to him or the passenger which is amazing given that they weren't wearing seatbelts (i'll have to scan the newspaper article and picture), and then this you tube vid. It's enough to make my attention to safety increase a whole whole lot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rockcrawling Accident   Rockcrawling Accident Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rockcrawling Accident
Page 1 of 1