Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Sept. Big Dogs run

Go down 
+6
projblacknblue
MYYJROX
thinga'ma'rig
Locked_N_Loaded
Rockn93YJ
md4wheelin
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
thinga'ma'rig
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
thinga'ma'rig

Male
Number of posts : 972
Registration date : 2007-01-22

Sept. Big Dogs run - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sept. Big Dogs run   Sept. Big Dogs run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 9:29 pm

nice footage mbn
Back to top Go down
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male
Number of posts : 1875
Registration date : 2007-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Sept. Big Dogs run   Sept. Big Dogs run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 10:56 pm

For those running fri what trail did you all want to run. I was think I'm going to hit up the 6s so I can ride with mandy. Then on sat depending how crowded the lines were either high 7s or low 8s. Also I guess I have to see how well the zj does on the shake down run this sun before I comit to the 8's.
Back to top Go down
thinga'ma'rig
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
thinga'ma'rig

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sept. Big Dogs run   Sept. Big Dogs run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 7:43 am

well, what is the extreme trail rated that you all went on
Back to top Go down
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sept. Big Dogs run   Sept. Big Dogs run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 8:21 am

that was a 8 but a couple other trails on the 8 list make that look not to bad. Von you would have a good time running 8's, when me and and bobbi did the 8's it definitly gave us a work out. well more so me because of having to build roads for her lol!
Back to top Go down
rockdw72
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
rockdw72

Male
Number of posts : 1243

PostSubject: Re: Sept. Big Dogs run   Sept. Big Dogs run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 1:28 pm

I am up for what ever. Was thinking about running 8's on sat but something light on friday would be cool.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male
Number of posts : 1783
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Sept. Big Dogs run   Sept. Big Dogs run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 1:59 pm

I agree 100%. Have a mild run on friday and then let the destruction begin on Saturday. Then again as well as your rig is built i don't think you have much to worry about matt!!
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male
Number of posts : 3671

PostSubject: Re: Sept. Big Dogs run   Sept. Big Dogs run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 3:08 pm

So Friday you are thinking a level 6 or 7? Whatever is fine with me for Friday. I'm not sure if I'll have a chance to test the jeep before that weekend. Sat we will be running the Pennsytuckians trail.
Just put down trail 8 and we'll switch when we get there
Sunday trail 9 if the jeeps are still together. I'm hoping they have Corum (rocky hillside) trial open and we could do that sunday.
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sept. Big Dogs run   Sept. Big Dogs run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 3:13 pm

That sounds good Bill...I really don't care what we run Friday but Saturday I definetley want to run 8+.
Back to top Go down
MYYJROX
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
MYYJROX

Female
Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Sept. Big Dogs run   Sept. Big Dogs run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 6:35 pm

I'm up for whatever (7,8,9) - just don't wanna do 6 again (that was boring). I'm planning on being there for Friday's run too. Can't wait! mbn
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sept. Big Dogs run   Sept. Big Dogs run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 6:59 pm

Friday a level 7
Sat Pennsyltuckians trail (rated 8-10 and a lot of fun)
Sun 9 or other depending on what happens. just put 9 and we can always switch
Back to top Go down
thinga'ma'rig
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
thinga'ma'rig

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sept. Big Dogs run   Sept. Big Dogs run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 7:34 pm

i like it when a plan comes together mbn lk i will be there fri. night around 7:30 rabbit
Back to top Go down
rockdw72
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
rockdw72

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sept. Big Dogs run   Sept. Big Dogs run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 10:16 pm

sounds good
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sept. Big Dogs run   Sept. Big Dogs run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 11:46 pm

mbn 9 rabbit 8
Back to top Go down
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sept. Big Dogs run   Sept. Big Dogs run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 12:16 am

8 to 10 trail, After seeing what 8 had to offer I'm not sure if I would be able to keep up with you all on a 8 to 10 trail. what do you think bill, is it worth me trying this trail? On the 8 trail that I was on their were sections that the buggys were not just walking through.
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sept. Big Dogs run   Sept. Big Dogs run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 10:03 am

From what they said trail 8 is a winchfeast and takes all day to run. Pennsytuckians trail(PT for now on) is hard and has a tough section in there. We can always just register for something for saturday and if pennsytuckians trail sounds bad for us we could stick with whatever we registered for. He said if we could do trial 8 we could do the PT trail. I think you can hang. we'll as if there are bypasses when we get there. I'm not interested in dumping my jeep in Hell Hole and risk total loss of vehicle. If it is tough and I have to drag it over the rocks with the winch then I'm okay with that. We'll have to see the type of vehicles getting in line and gather info etc. John is pretty flexible but who knows iwth the number of vehicles going that weekend. I'd say go ahead and register and if we get gun shy we could always change but lets all stick together and make the best of it.
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sept. Big Dogs run   Sept. Big Dogs run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 1:59 pm

I agree Bill. I know you have experience with the area so I was kind of basing my trail selection off of yours. I'm sure we can drag/winch our way through it and a red trail is only a red trail if you run the hard lines. We're well equipped with lockers and winches...bring it on! We can also talk to a few others down there and get their opinions and change lines if we feel it's necessary. I really think that no matter what they are lenient down there and just go with the flow to ensure a good time for everybody!
Back to top Go down
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sept. Big Dogs run   Sept. Big Dogs run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 9:42 pm

okay i'm signing up tonight for trail 6's on fri then trail 8 for sat. with the mind set that well be running PT trail. I'm game to do anything but I dont want to piss you all off by slowing you all down when i'm the one that keeps getting hung up on stuff. As for the menu I'll have a copy up in the next couple of days. For sat night its going to be steak night (i got a real good deal on them) so if any one has some extra grills they could bring that would be great. As for beer it will be a Byob that way everybody gets what they want. As for now it looks like nester is backing out so I still have a bed left in the camper if anyone needs it.
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sept. Big Dogs run   Sept. Big Dogs run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 9:49 pm

Do you have a campsite reserved for our group or are you with others? You probably told me this already but I don't remember.

I have a Coleman camping grille I can bring so rock on with the steaks.
Back to top Go down
thinga'ma'rig
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
thinga'ma'rig

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sept. Big Dogs run   Sept. Big Dogs run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 10:21 pm

i have a charcoal grill i will bring
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sept. Big Dogs run   Sept. Big Dogs run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 5:44 pm

I am about to register 7,8,9 and switch if needed. I will be there early friday morning and ride the trials on all 3 days.
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sept. Big Dogs run   Sept. Big Dogs run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 11:22 pm

Friday: 1st 7B 2nd 7C
Sat: 1st 8
Sun: 1st 9 2nd 7D

Honestly, I pretty much just picked numbers at random. Do you get a confirmation email from bigdogs or just from your paypal receipt? I don't remember from the last event. I was having issues with the first email I sent from my comcast account being blocked by a spam filter but I think it went through from my gmail address.
Back to top Go down
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sept. Big Dogs run   Sept. Big Dogs run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 7:58 am

print a copy of the registration and make sure you have your paypal number with you.

fri 6,5
sat 8,7
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sept. Big Dogs run   Sept. Big Dogs run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 5:08 pm

I'll be bringing my MIG welder.
Back to top Go down
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sept. Big Dogs run   Sept. Big Dogs run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 8:36 pm

Cool i'll leave mine at home. Though i'll have a generator with me plus just about any other tool and parts we could posibly need. For the people comming in on thurs night, what directions and times are you comming in. I would like to meet up with some people on the way to make the whole finding and setting up camp process alot easier. As for food I need a count on who all is chipping in. also as far as junk food, ie chips and stuff what kind do you all like. also what kind of sodas? Ruff draft for the menu is as follows.

thurs night - junk food
fri morning - donuts and jucies/sodas ect.
fri afternoon on the trail - fend for yourself.
fri evening - hamburger and hotdogs on the grill with corn on the cob and chips.
Sat. morning - donuts and jucies/sodas ect.
sat. afternoon on the trail - fend for yourself.
sat. evening - steaks, patatoes, veg.
sun morning - sausage, eggs, ect.
rest of the day is fend for yourself
Back to top Go down
rockdw72
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
rockdw72

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sept. Big Dogs run   Sept. Big Dogs run - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 9:31 pm

sound great cheers I am coming down thursday. Not sure what time I am leaving. My boss said I can leave early but didn't say when. but I can leave pretty much any time I want. I haven't looked up directions yet but I will be probbly coming down though towson so if you want to meet up and head down that is fine with me. let me know how much I need to pitch in and if I need to bring anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sept. Big Dogs run   Sept. Big Dogs run - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sept. Big Dogs run
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next