Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Sept. Big Dogs run

Go down 
+6
projblacknblue
MYYJROX
thinga'ma'rig
Locked_N_Loaded
Rockn93YJ
md4wheelin
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male
Number of posts : 3671
Registration date : 2007-01-20

Sept. Big Dogs run - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sept. Big Dogs run   Sept. Big Dogs run - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 9:34 pm

I'm coming down on Friday morning, early. I'll chip in anything you want. cooler, ice, beer, chips, food of any type etc just let me know.
Bill
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sept. Big Dogs run   Sept. Big Dogs run - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 9:45 pm

Just got my payment confirmation back and it stated that Big California sponsors will be there to include MDS, Orfab, and others. Super Lift is bringing their TV filming crew. We will be on ESPN some time in the future.

Door prizes give-a-ways expected to be 4 times larger than the normal Big Dogs event. $$$

Also coming is 10-20 wounded soldiers from Walter Reed Army Medical Center who are on their last phase of rehab wounded in Iraq and Afghanistan.

The Mud Pit has been modified too. We dug out and drained the left & middle. The left side is now only 12” deep with mud-no water. The middle is 24” deep with mud & water. The right side is still the deepest
at 36-40” of mud & water.

And, finally, the Virginia State Rock Crawling Championship will be held on and during our event.
Back to top Go down
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male
Number of posts : 1875

PostSubject: Re: Sept. Big Dogs run   Sept. Big Dogs run - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 10:54 pm

right now beer is BYOB, but all grills/charcole that you can donate to the cause is a plus. Also any ice/cooler that you can bring for food/drink storage is great. I was going to try to leave around 5:30, 6:00pm if that worked for you.
Back to top Go down
rockdw72
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
rockdw72

Male
Number of posts : 1243

PostSubject: Re: Sept. Big Dogs run   Sept. Big Dogs run - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 11:59 pm

5:30 is cool
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sept. Big Dogs run   Sept. Big Dogs run - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 11:00 am

do you just want to meet at my house then? Also on the fire wood situation I will have enough for about one night maybe two. (Pallets) So if anyone else can pack some firewood/pallets that would also be helpful.
Back to top Go down
rockdw72
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
rockdw72

Male
Number of posts : 1243

PostSubject: Re: Sept. Big Dogs run   Sept. Big Dogs run - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 1:39 pm

well if I am stacking the fire it will only last half of one Twisted Evil . Your house is good. I am going to put the cooler on a hitch rack So I can throw a little bit of wood on there.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
thinga'ma'rig
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
thinga'ma'rig

Male
Number of posts : 972
Registration date : 2007-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Sept. Big Dogs run   Sept. Big Dogs run - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 5:33 pm

i will be bringing allot of firewood cheers
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sept. Big Dogs run   Sept. Big Dogs run - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 6:00 pm

I'll bring a cooler, ice, beer, .......more ice and beer.........and maybe some beer.
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male
Number of posts : 2558
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Sept. Big Dogs run   Sept. Big Dogs run - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 8:17 pm

Hey Bill dont forget the beer. Oh and drink one for me. 9
Back to top Go down
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sept. Big Dogs run   Sept. Big Dogs run - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 10:15 pm

updated food list

thurs night - junk food/fend for yourself
fri morning - donuts and jucies/sodas ect.
fri afternoon on the trail - fend for yourself.
fri evening - hamburger and brauts on the grill with corn on the cob and chips.
Sat. morning - donuts and jucies/sodas ect. (if some one feels like cooking eggs/sausage)
sat. afternoon on the trail - fend for yourself.
sat. evening - steaks, patatoes, veg.
sun morning - sausage, eggs, fried patoes, toast ect.
rest of the day is fend for yourself

also have the plates, cups, mustard, ect covered.

For any one bringing a grill if you could also bring some charcole that would be cool. Also large containers of water for washing dishes ect are needed . As a reminder for all drinks it is fend for yourself.

Bill as a reminder for you dont forget the beer and ice king
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sept. Big Dogs run   Sept. Big Dogs run - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 6:36 pm

any idea what site we will be at?
Back to top Go down
thinga'ma'rig
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
thinga'ma'rig

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sept. Big Dogs run   Sept. Big Dogs run - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 7:05 pm

i do not know? what group should we tell them that we are with to see if we can get a camp site together. also i loaded up the firewood today,i have 5 full 40-50 gal construction bags of wood, come friday afternoon i will be outa here jkfg be up there before 8:00 pm, just enough time to get the wood out.................. CAN YOU ALL TRY TO SAVE ME A SITE BESIDE YOU, IT WILL BE ME, MY BROTHER JON AND MY FRIEND JOE , 3 total mbn
Back to top Go down
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sept. Big Dogs run   Sept. Big Dogs run - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 9:44 pm

I'm going to get a site that will hopefully be able to fit everyone. I'm going to put it under Maryland Rock Raiders. So when you sign in at the office just mention the club and they should point you in the right direction.
Back to top Go down
thinga'ma'rig
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
thinga'ma'rig

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sept. Big Dogs run   Sept. Big Dogs run - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 7:33 am

cool beans 9
Back to top Go down
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sept. Big Dogs run   Sept. Big Dogs run - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 8:24 am

so today starts a whole new set of stories to tell king My cell works up till the dirt road at the camp ground so if you need to get a hold of me just call my cell. As of now it looks like we'll be heading out from my house around 5:30 - 6:00 putting us down toward the campground around 8:30 - 9:00 depending on traffic and problems driving2

And with that i'll see you all when I see you mbn cheers 9
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sept. Big Dogs run   Sept. Big Dogs run - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 8:38 am

pick a CB channel in case My cell doesn't work, which is most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sept. Big Dogs run   Sept. Big Dogs run - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 8:42 am

Just in case:

The Q Company will be providing food at this years Big Dogs Off Road event at The Cove Campground.

The Q Company cooks fresh Authentic Texas style BBQ, and will have BBQ Beef Brisket, and pulled Pork, fresh cole slaw, potato salad and the best beans you've ever had!

At the drivers meeting on Saturday morning The Q Company will have fresh coffee and donuts to get your day started. So come on down, meet the pit master, Mitchell Matzek and have some great food!

Here's the link: http://theqcompany.com/BigDogs.html
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male
Number of posts : 1306
Emploi : New Suzuki and Used Car Sales
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Sept. Big Dogs run   Sept. Big Dogs run - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 8:23 pm

I am sure that by now the group going to Big Dogs off road is packed, lubed, gased and ready to for the adventures of Big Dogs, just want you guys to know, you will be missed at our club event, sorry we couldn't change the dates but things happend.

Have a great journey there and back, have a great time and we look forward to your stories and pictures when you return. Should anything occure please keep me informed via e-mail or cell.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tico_mrr
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sept. Big Dogs run   Sept. Big Dogs run - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 9:20 pm

Heh, what happens at Big Dogs...stays at Big Dogs. 9
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sept. Big Dogs run   Sept. Big Dogs run - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sept. Big Dogs run
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3