Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Rausch Creek working day...

Go down 
+5
waldo27
Locked_N_Loaded
The Devil Dog
makitupthehardway
UPNOVER
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
UPNOVER
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
UPNOVER

Male
Number of posts : 856
Registration date : 2007-01-19

Rausch Creek working day... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rausch Creek working day...   Rausch Creek working day... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 9:08 pm

Once we get the count together I will ask Lynn if we can cut on saturday and wheel on sunday..I preferred that too but she suggested the other way. I dont see a problem with it either way.. Its the same outcome..
Back to top Go down
Chris Taylor
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
Chris Taylor

Male
Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Rausch Creek working day...   Rausch Creek working day... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 12:44 pm

I'm in for a Sat and Sun. I will see if I can get Christian Crawlers involved also. The more the merrier.
Back to top Go down
UPNOVER
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
UPNOVER

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rausch Creek working day...   Rausch Creek working day... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 10:48 am

Nester, its alittle quiet on the forum this week.. Can you crank the system in the yj to wake these wheelers up???

Ok.. so we have a few different thoughts going on right now so lets make a decision. We seemed to agree on the weekend of NOV 3rd and 4th. Lets make that official.

We are up in the air about how we want to handle the splitting of the days.. A few members can only work on Sunday so how are we going to handle this? Working on Sat and wheeling on Sunday wont work for these folks..

Thoughts from the majority are needed please.

We want to include everyone and make the most out of the days we have and the people that join us.
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male
Number of posts : 1783
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Rausch Creek working day...   Rausch Creek working day... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 11:09 am

Well here's an idea. We can create an official list ie) Nick (locked_n_loaded) Saturday: Work Sunday: Wheel or flexible for each day. Once we get an idea of who can participate we can keep everybody happy (if there's enough of us) to have a group cut saturday and sunday and also wheel. This would also resolve the problem of too many of us trying to cut the same area and make sure we are all being useful! So pitch in everybody so we get enough of a turnout to keep everyone happy.
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male
Number of posts : 2558

PostSubject: Re: Rausch Creek working day...   Rausch Creek working day... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 11:15 am

Well first I think we need to get a solid list of who can come out and what days. Then with that we can figure it out. If we have a half for both and half for only sunday then we can work something out. Like the two day guys can work all day and then wheel sunday and then if the sunday group is big enough they can come finish cleaning up and then wheel with us the rest of the day. Its either that or we do the two half/half days and get early starts so we can make the most of the afternoon wheeling. I'm still voting for the clean one day and wheel the next just so we can finish saturday night and camp with a fire and then wheel the next. But I'm willing to move with the majority.

Matt the system is turned up 8
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rausch Creek working day...   Rausch Creek working day... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 11:20 am

Hey Matt we need to talk to Lynn in person about this on sunday and see where she wants us to clean maybe we can map it out and if the group is too big we can just start from either ends and work to the middle.
Back to top Go down
UPNOVER
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
UPNOVER

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rausch Creek working day...   Rausch Creek working day... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 11:28 am

Good Idea Nester..

Saturday and Sunday
Upnover
Waldo
Nester
Ericc Orr
Ryan D.
Locked n Loaded
Mdwheelin
Chris Taylor
Mike Qbird

Sunday

Tico
LLoyder05
Back to top Go down
UPNOVER
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
UPNOVER

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rausch Creek working day...   Rausch Creek working day... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 11:31 am

Nester,
I will contact Lynn to see if she is there Sunday so we can speak to her.. I like the idea of preplanning it out so we can have an idea of what we are up against.
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rausch Creek working day...   Rausch Creek working day... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 3:20 pm

Yeah and we can figure what is going to be needed as well. Who knows if its alot of tree cutting or heavy brush. It could just be a long trail that needs to me flaged and cleaned up.
Back to top Go down
UPNOVER
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
UPNOVER

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rausch Creek working day...   Rausch Creek working day... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 10:25 pm

Spoke to Lynn and she will be there Sunday..Should of known that because KGB run is this weekend. Will probably be packed..

She asked how many saws and loopers so far. Apparently she has had large groups volunteer and not show up with any saws or loopers... asdasfferrgf

She originally stated it was a long green trail that needed to be cut entirely and that we wouldnt be able to finish in one try.

Maybe she will find a black trail that needs cut so we can try it out on Sunday.. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
waldo27
LS/Locker
LS/Locker

Male
Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2007-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Rausch Creek working day...   Rausch Creek working day... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 11:56 pm

are we still going this weekend?
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rausch Creek working day...   Rausch Creek working day... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 11:59 pm

I'm up for whatever, my focus is on something that we can do for the better of the part and to start do build a name for the club as the ones that give back to the park not just come and pay to play.
Back to top Go down
UPNOVER
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
UPNOVER

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rausch Creek working day...   Rausch Creek working day... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 12:05 am

waldo27 wrote:
are we still going this weekend?

I believe we are....did you read the prior posts MR Waldo...
Back to top Go down
waldo27
LS/Locker
LS/Locker

Male
Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2007-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Rausch Creek working day...   Rausch Creek working day... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 12:42 am

"Spoke to Lynn and she will be there Sunday..Should of known that because KGB run is this weekend. Will probably be packed.."

was just making sure

also i would prefer to work sat and play on sun
Back to top Go down
UPNOVER
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
UPNOVER

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rausch Creek working day...   Rausch Creek working day... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 8:00 pm

Nester,
Did you talk to Lynn about the trail cutting?
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rausch Creek working day...   Rausch Creek working day... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 10:26 pm

yeah but the guy who picks and has been laying out the new ones wasn't there i will ask next time im up there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rausch Creek working day...   Rausch Creek working day... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rausch Creek working day...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2