Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Anyone wheeling RC the 6&7?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
treefrog
Open/Locker
Open/Locker
treefrog

Male
Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-01-21

Anyone wheeling RC the 6&7? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone wheeling RC the 6&7?   Anyone wheeling RC the 6&7? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 10:03 pm

I am making the trek down from the frozen northland.
Been too long since I've been wheeling and I have finally gotten the chance to get away from here for a weekend. I will probably leave here around 0300 to make it to RC early enough to do the check in, find a camp site thing.
I know y'all are doing the skyline run, but I have to take what I can get. Not worried about finding people to run with, just didn't want to miss any Raiders if they were going to be there.
What's the weather looking like down at RC? Should be snowing here in 2 or 3 weeks.tongue
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male
Number of posts : 2558
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wheeling RC the 6&7?   Anyone wheeling RC the 6&7? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 10:17 pm

Hey Mike we might have to change gears for you man. I would love to wheel with you man. What am I saying yeah I will be there the skyline run is on the 14th. You want to wheel both days? I know that sunday I can do saturday is a maybe. I will bring my tools and extra U-joints for you lol! Good times.
Back to top Go down
UPNOVER
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
UPNOVER

Male
Number of posts : 856

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wheeling RC the 6&7?   Anyone wheeling RC the 6&7? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 10:46 pm

I am running with qbird and waldo on sunday...
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male
Number of posts : 1306
Emploi : New Suzuki and Used Car Sales

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wheeling RC the 6&7?   Anyone wheeling RC the 6&7? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 10:13 am

If I can I will see about being there Sunday, Man you've been gone a long time, anyone else ridding with you Mike? By the way whats the story mith "Bubblegun" the other Mike up there with you?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tico_mrr
treefrog
Open/Locker
Open/Locker
treefrog

Male

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wheeling RC the 6&7?   Anyone wheeling RC the 6&7? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 10:11 pm

I plan on wheeling Sat and Sun. I will get there sometime around 0830ish on Sat. I thought I would be bringing a few Jeeps with me this time, but I haven't heard from any of them lately.
I decided not to camp out. Made reservations at the Colony Inn.
Y'all know the deal......I can't get too stupid. It's a long drive back up here. Y'all also know that I ain't skeered.mbn
Nester, I got a few u-joints in my parts box, but you know you can never have too many.
I'll see y'all this weekend.
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wheeling RC the 6&7?   Anyone wheeling RC the 6&7? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 10:42 pm

Great to hear from you again and looking forward to seeing you too. The Park has changed a lot since your last visit, the comp course would be your biggest play ground and lot's of new trails to discover too.
Back to top Go down
chics4jeeps
Locker/Locker
Locker/Locker
chics4jeeps

Female
Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2007-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wheeling RC the 6&7?   Anyone wheeling RC the 6&7? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 12:10 pm

rabbit We are looking to go up Sunday and run the green trails if anyone is interested.
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male
Number of posts : 2558

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wheeling RC the 6&7?   Anyone wheeling RC the 6&7? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 12:39 pm

Matt will be there with a couple of stock guys and its a KGB crawlin for kids to it will be busy and plenty of people to run with.
Back to top Go down
UPNOVER
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
UPNOVER

Male
Number of posts : 856

PostSubject: re   Anyone wheeling RC the 6&7? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 6:05 pm

I have changed plans and I believe I will be running with Nester and company. Tj has backed out and if the rubi decides to he can ride with me.

Plenty of jeeps will be there..

Doug of Bigelow Motorsports has a auction for a driver ride in his competition buggy to the highest bidder.. This is going to be interesting.
Back to top Go down
treefrog
Open/Locker
Open/Locker
treefrog

Male

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wheeling RC the 6&7?   Anyone wheeling RC the 6&7? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 9:27 pm

My cell is 315-286-3414. I washed the dirt off of my Rubi so you can find it in a crowd.Wink
Anyone else gonna make it Saturday?
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wheeling RC the 6&7?   Anyone wheeling RC the 6&7? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 12:34 am

I will be there Saturday night to ride Sunday withg you. Let me know what room you're in. I get out of work at 6PM and be heading straigh out there after that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wheeling RC the 6&7?   Anyone wheeling RC the 6&7? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone wheeling RC the 6&7?
Page 1 of 1