Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

So what does everyone want for Christmas?

Go down 
+5
Allium
rockdw72
connordanny
The Devil Dog
Rockn93YJ
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male
Number of posts : 3671
Registration date : 2007-01-20

So what does everyone want for Christmas? Empty
PostSubject: So what does everyone want for Christmas?   So what does everyone want for Christmas? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 12:58 pm

Just curious, I have no clue what I want. I'm not allowed to ask for jeep parts. Sad
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male
Number of posts : 1306
Emploi : New Suzuki and Used Car Sales
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: So what does everyone want for Christmas?   So what does everyone want for Christmas? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 3:23 pm

I wouldn't mind getting a nice trailer that weighs less than mind. And a box full of axles for my Dana 35? Suspect 7
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tico_mrr
connordanny
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
connordanny

Male
Number of posts : 695

PostSubject: Re: So what does everyone want for Christmas?   So what does everyone want for Christmas? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 7:24 pm

How about a nice towel set for the new Bathroom? sdsfhhgdigdhfo lol!
Back to top Go down
rockdw72
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
rockdw72

Male
Number of posts : 1243

PostSubject: Re: So what does everyone want for Christmas?   So what does everyone want for Christmas? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 9:09 pm

I think I might buy myself a gay-pod
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male

PostSubject: Re: So what does everyone want for Christmas?   So what does everyone want for Christmas? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 11:14 pm

connordanny wrote:
How about a nice towel set for the new Bathroom? sdsfhhgdigdhfo lol!

you suck. If I get anything bathroom related I will just puke.
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male

PostSubject: Re: So what does everyone want for Christmas?   So what does everyone want for Christmas? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 11:15 pm

I'm thinkin big screen tv. 9 Gift for each other and gets me off the hook for buying her something too.
Back to top Go down
Allium
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
Allium

Male
Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2007-04-06

PostSubject: Re: So what does everyone want for Christmas?   So what does everyone want for Christmas? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 11:49 pm

Rockn93YJ wrote:
I'm thinkin big screen tv. 9 Gift for each other and gets me off the hook for buying her something too.

did that today before work - was at best buy at 7 - out by 8 with the door buster 42" plasma. Now theres nothing on the damn 300 plus channels of comcast! Covered me for the wife for christmas and thats priceless
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male

PostSubject: Re: So what does everyone want for Christmas?   So what does everyone want for Christmas? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 12:52 am

alright, its DONE! I was looking at the 42 but someone said I should go one size bigger than I think I need so I went with the 46" Sony LCD. Who am I to argue with the professionals? Besides it was a one day special. Now the hard part...not opening it until christmas.
Back to top Go down
rockdw72
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
rockdw72

Male
Number of posts : 1243

PostSubject: Re: So what does everyone want for Christmas?   So what does everyone want for Christmas? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 12:59 am

Quote :
alright, its DONE! I was looking at the 42 but someone said I should go one size bigger than I think I need so I went with the 46" Sony LCD. Who am I to argue with the professionals? Besides it was a one day special. Now the hard part...not opening it until christmas.

Quote :
did that today before work - was at best buy at 7 - out by 8 with the door buster 42" plasma. Now theres nothing on the damn 300 plus channels of comcast! Covered me for the wife for christmas and thats priceless

mbn
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
timberwolf
LS/Locker
LS/Locker
timberwolf

Male
Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-11-02

PostSubject: Re: So what does everyone want for Christmas?   So what does everyone want for Christmas? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 11:12 am

for me.. a job offer making decent money. had a few companies offer with half or less than half of what i used to make dgsagasjfhah. cant live on that kind of money ... unemployment blows...
Back to top Go down
Allium
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
Allium

Male
Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2007-04-06

PostSubject: Re: So what does everyone want for Christmas?   So what does everyone want for Christmas? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 12:05 pm

What type/field of work you looking for? Might not be a good time of year for hiring but a lot start back around January - However we could always keep an ear out for you.
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male
Number of posts : 2558

PostSubject: Re: So what does everyone want for Christmas?   So what does everyone want for Christmas? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 5:37 pm

The Devil Dog wrote:
I wouldn't mind getting a nice trailer that weighs less than mind. And a box full of axles for my Dana 35? Suspect 7

Ask for a 8.8 or a Dana 44 from a TJ.
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male

PostSubject: Re: So what does everyone want for Christmas?   So what does everyone want for Christmas? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 5:39 pm

I'm not allowed to ask for Jeep or toyota parts Sad So I guess I will get new stuff for the new house. She wants a new Kitchen so I guess thats will be all I get Emily or myself this year for christmas.
Back to top Go down
timberwolf
LS/Locker
LS/Locker
timberwolf

Male

PostSubject: Re: So what does everyone want for Christmas?   So what does everyone want for Christmas? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 10:48 pm

Allium wrote:
What type/field of work you looking for? Might not be a good time of year for hiring but a lot start back around January - However we could always keep an ear out for you.

right now pretty much anything. i have 14 years of automotive experience, 8 in a dealership parts department.
Back to top Go down
connordanny
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
connordanny

Male
Number of posts : 695

PostSubject: Re: So what does everyone want for Christmas?   So what does everyone want for Christmas? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 11:02 pm

Rockn93YJ wrote:

Sorry - had to. Still bitter about the Skins Cowboys game last weekend. TV is a nice choice..... just in time for the re-match on Dec 30th!!!
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male

PostSubject: Re: So what does everyone want for Christmas?   So what does everyone want for Christmas? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 9:16 am

connordanny wrote:
Rockn93YJ wrote:

Sorry - had to. Still bitter about the Skins Cowboys game last weekend. TV is a nice choice..... just in time for the re-match on Dec 30th!!!

Yeah the rematch will look nice on the big screen, at least for the Cowboys fans like myself. Kids are making the christmas list today.
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male

PostSubject: Re: So what does everyone want for Christmas?   So what does everyone want for Christmas? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 9:27 pm

So I was checking the cyber monday discounts today and found the TV I just bought was on discount another 10% if I choose in store pickup. Well thats what I chose anyway but didn't pick up yet. So I called and Circuit City wouldn't honor the added discount. So I went online and cancelled my order. Then I went back and ordered the TV again and got the additional 10% off. Saved $300 so I'm happy, used that to buy a home theater system to go with it. The home theater was 499 but on sale for 450 and I got another 10% off for instore pickup so $400 total. minus the $300 I saved on the tv I basically added the home theater for $100. It was a good day for shopping.
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male

PostSubject: Re: So what does everyone want for Christmas?   So what does everyone want for Christmas? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 11:17 pm

One for Bill

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/sr=/qid=/ref=br_1_br_1_58/602-3039516-6455869?ie=UTF8&node=13427211&frombrowse=1&index=target&field-browse=13427211&rank=pmrank&asin=B000MIX8U4&rh=&page=1

And one for Danny

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/sr=/qid=/ref=br_1_br_1_61/602-3039516-6455869?ie=UTF8&node=13427211&frombrowse=1&index=target&field-browse=13427211&rank=pmrank&asin=B000MJ0MDE&rh=&page=1
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male

PostSubject: Re: So what does everyone want for Christmas?   So what does everyone want for Christmas? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 12:43 am

I like it! Not sure how the wife will feel about that though being a skins fan. I'd have to buy one of each and thats not going to happen. jkfg
Back to top Go down
thinga'ma'rig
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
thinga'ma'rig

Male
Number of posts : 972
Registration date : 2007-01-22

PostSubject: Re: So what does everyone want for Christmas?   So what does everyone want for Christmas? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 8:27 am

i want my wife to get what ever she wants and be happy Exclamation so that i can go out more during nice weather months sdsfhhgdigdhfo . maybee ill ask santa for a private contractor to do all of my home repairs for a few months lk
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male

PostSubject: Re: So what does everyone want for Christmas?   So what does everyone want for Christmas? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 9:15 am

vonsjeep wrote:
i want my wife to get what ever she wants and be happy Exclamation so that i can go out more during nice weather months sdsfhhgdigdhfo . maybee ill ask santa for a private contractor to do all of my home repairs for a few months lk

Yeah, you do what ya gotta do. I'm gonna finish this bathroom rebuild by christmas and we are getting new carpet in the living room before the tree goes in and getting new living room furnature. I should be good to go for wheeling and working on the heep for the next year.
Back to top Go down
Jeepers
Open/Locker
Open/Locker
Jeepers

Male
Number of posts : 47
Emploi : US Army
Registration date : 2007-12-15

PostSubject: Re: So what does everyone want for Christmas?   So what does everyone want for Christmas? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 4:05 am

Wouldn't mind getting a set of Detroit air lockers for both axles, throttle body spacer, snorkel, or a warn powerplant winch!

Yeah, I know. I haven't been quite that good this year! Very Happy Cool
Back to top Go down
timberwolf
LS/Locker
LS/Locker
timberwolf

Male

PostSubject: Re: So what does everyone want for Christmas?   So what does everyone want for Christmas? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 3:05 pm

timberwolf wrote:
for me.. a job offer making decent money. had a few companies offer with half or less than half of what i used to make dgsagasjfhah. cant live on that kind of money ... unemployment blows...

christmas came early!! got job!! i will be working at a ford dealer in the parts department...
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male
Number of posts : 1306
Emploi : New Suzuki and Used Car Sales

PostSubject: Re: So what does everyone want for Christmas?   So what does everyone want for Christmas? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 10:51 am

That's good to hear! See your (MP)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tico_mrr
timberwolf
LS/Locker
LS/Locker
timberwolf

Male

PostSubject: Re: So what does everyone want for Christmas?   So what does everyone want for Christmas? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 9:06 pm

reply sent.... king
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So what does everyone want for Christmas?   So what does everyone want for Christmas? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So what does everyone want for Christmas?
Page 1 of 1