Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Paragon Traveling Trail Rides

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male
Number of posts : 3671
Registration date : 2007-01-20

Paragon Traveling Trail Rides Empty
PostSubject: Paragon Traveling Trail Rides   Paragon Traveling Trail Rides Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 5:47 pm

http://paragonap.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14511

We are starting to schedule some locations for trail rides on the East Cost for the 2008 season. Our goal is to keep the events reasonably priced and still offer guided trail rides. We are asking for some input on a few things as would our customers like two or three day events, would you rather have cheaper entry and supply your own food or more expensive entry with food included, and most importantly, we are looking for as many possible location on the East Coast. Give us as much information as possible and spread it along so we get any much input as possible. If you want to keep it private, you can send us a PM as we will be checking them. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male
Number of posts : 1875
Registration date : 2007-01-20

Paragon Traveling Trail Rides Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paragon Traveling Trail Rides   Paragon Traveling Trail Rides Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 8:49 pm

lol! sounds like their trying to do what ever it takes to make a dollar.

why would I want to pay them to guide me around on trails that they don't even own? Maybe if it was private land that we couldn't wheel other wise, but I don't see that happening to often.
Back to top Go down

Paragon Traveling Trail Rides
Page 1 of 1