Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Marchs trail stories here.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male
Number of posts : 1306
Emploi : New Suzuki and Used Car Sales
Registration date : 2007-01-19

Marchs trail stories here. Empty
PostSubject: Marchs trail stories here.   Marchs trail stories here. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 9:28 pm

Sorry to hear about your axle brakage there Cole. Damn, man first out and you broke in the frist hour. That sucks!, Greg, thanks for standing up and helping him out of the park, in particularly for taking him home. Tomorrow should be a great day looks like there are a lot of you out there then. Russ is out there with his friend who has a Range Rover. Make sure you guys connect. And please write up your side of the story.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tico_mrr
jealos-z
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
jealos-z

Male
Number of posts : 604
Emploi : Mechanic
Registration date : 2007-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Marchs trail stories here.   Marchs trail stories here. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 9:55 pm

Sunday was a ton of fun no carnage other than Greg on first trail but he road shotgun the rest of day Paul was a great leader it was a great fun relaxing day cv trail,trail 2,boot hill and those damn bowls trail 1 that was kinda fun and a few others that I dont have a clue what there name is 9
Back to top Go down
mdcj7
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
mdcj7

Male
Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Marchs trail stories here.   Marchs trail stories here. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 8:28 pm

Meet some of the new members Sunday and enjoy wheeling with them and the old members. Sorry I broke off the group but Boot Hill was more than I wanted to try. We did 13, the blue part of the pole line and O then my last trail was trail 4 where I smash my exhaust into my clutch linkage. drop the exhaust and drove it out. Sounds like a race jeep now lol!
Tony had old Black and Blue live up to its name be beat the crap out it on Boot Hill driving2
Back to top Go down
magnadyne
Open/Locker
Open/Locker
magnadyne

Male
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Marchs trail stories here.   Marchs trail stories here. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 8:19 pm

Anyone have pics from the ride?
I want to see what I missed
Back to top Go down
https://s276.photobucket.com/albums/kk25/magnadyne/
projblacknblue
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
projblacknblue

Male
Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2007-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Marchs trail stories here.   Marchs trail stories here. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 6:32 pm

magnadyne wrote:
Anyone have pics from the ride?
I want to see what I missed

As promised... I took tons... about 160 uploaded so far... thats only half or so...

Would have had them up sooner, but I have spent a lot of time on Black N Blue getting the rear moving again since he still is my daily driver.

I will not count the drive shaft failure as trail damage because the U-Joint was failing before I went up (didn't know which one, but I do now)... it made the trek up, the beating, the trek down, and 2 days of work... so not really trail damaged... maybe trail aggravated though

Aside from that just further cracked the fenders and added a nice coat of rock rash to the new tube bumpers... the usual pretty much.

The bumpers made me lose some of the clearance I had, but the rear definitely absorbs some of the shock the gas tank skid used to take, so I think I will leave it for now... after a few more runs I may change that again, but we will see.

I will re-post an update when everything is uploaded fully... here is a small taste for now.

https://s157.photobucket.com/albums/t65/prophoto26/Rausch%20Run%203-9-08/ cheers
Back to top Go down
http://photos.yahoo.com/prophoto26
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marchs trail stories here.   Marchs trail stories here. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marchs trail stories here.
Page 1 of 1