Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

ANYone from the country

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
clark687
Locker/Locker
Locker/Locker
clark687

Male
Number of posts : 120
Emploi : CNC Machinist
Registration date : 2008-08-13

ANYone  from the country Empty
PostSubject: ANYone from the country   ANYone  from the country Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 11:15 pm

anyone have trails in there back yard?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/clark687
CamoK5
Locker/Locker
Locker/Locker
CamoK5

Male
Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2007-01-20

PostSubject: Re: ANYone from the country   ANYone  from the country Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 10:13 am

Not many people let you wheel on private land due to liability issues.
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male
Number of posts : 1306
Emploi : New Suzuki and Used Car Sales
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: ANYone from the country   ANYone  from the country Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 11:52 am

remember, as a club member you represent us all, so unless you have permission to certain areas, stay out. I know it's hard and you want to wheel, get dirty and jump in puddles and all. But our reputation opens doors, we don't want them closed. Areas known to be used by other none members, are risky and costly, unless you have $500 for every time you get cought there, I recommend use common sense. It's not worth the hassel.

If you do find a place legal to use, only use with limited rigs, to many at any one time can be a draw to none compliant people.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tico_mrr
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male
Number of posts : 2558

PostSubject: Re: ANYone from the country   ANYone  from the country Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 4:48 pm

To answer your question dude, no. I do not personally know of anyone that has a place they wheel that they personally own.

Side note : Ditch the side steps. Tico is known for picking lines that bust those stock side steps. Try to sell them they might be worth 40 bucks on Craigslist or Ebay while they are still in one piece. I don't personally know anyone that has ever made it run trail rides with MRR without breaking at least one of them off. Make yourself some side rocker rails.
Back to top Go down
clark687
Locker/Locker
Locker/Locker
clark687

Male

PostSubject: Re: ANYone from the country   ANYone  from the country Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 7:57 am

ill wait till they break. o and yea ill try to stay out of places.
Back to top Go down
CamoK5
Locker/Locker
Locker/Locker
CamoK5

Male
Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2007-01-20

PostSubject: Re: ANYone from the country   ANYone  from the country Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 3:37 pm

Wheelers get a bad rap as it is. I urge you to do more than "try" to stay out of places where you don't belong unless you have permission. Also if you are parading around with a club logo no matter whose club it may be it makes it bad for all of us. We have an organized rides once a month or you can post on Rausch Creeks board that you are looking for someone to wheel with on what ever weekend it may be.
Back to top Go down
clark687
Locker/Locker
Locker/Locker
clark687

Male

PostSubject: Re: ANYone from the country   ANYone  from the country Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 5:10 pm

yeaa i will but theres a spot i no that its atrail to a fishing hole that everyone goes back to is that illegal
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male
Number of posts : 2558

PostSubject: Re: ANYone from the country   ANYone  from the country Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 6:26 pm

There is a difference between going down the dirt road to fish and going back there to play in the mud. Either way is trespassing and the cops might turn there head to the people fishing but then jump on you like white on rice for taring up the road. We used to have a ton of places like that around me, a couple of them where legit places that we went. That was back in 2000 when I bought the YJ and we went wheeling everyday all summer. Since then all the farms in the area have been sold to developers and most of it is land that is fully developed land. I dont know how the cops are in your area but the used to pick on the Ricers and leave us 4x4 alone. Know I have the state and local police picking on me for being to tall and wondering where the mud and body damage has come from. Trust me when I say a trip to Rausch for a Saturday of wheeling and camping and then wheeling and going home a little early on sunday once a month or every other month is alot better than going down some dirt road for 15 minutes of thrill and getting a ticket. Then blowing all your wheeling and parts money on fines and court fees.
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male
Number of posts : 1306
Emploi : New Suzuki and Used Car Sales

PostSubject: Re: ANYone from the country   ANYone  from the country Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 2:49 am

I second that!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tico_mrr
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ANYone from the country   ANYone  from the country Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ANYone from the country
Page 1 of 1