Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

post turkey day ride at RC

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lt.dan
LS/Locker
LS/Locker
lt.dan

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-11-12

post turkey day ride at RC Empty
PostSubject: post turkey day ride at RC   post turkey day ride at RC Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 11:36 am

i was joined by 5 other vehichles , we did trail 10,and 13 on friday along with some fun obstakles close to the office. the only carnage was had by Brian in his rubicon, a bent drag link,tire carryer,and fender.
on saturday no one from either club showed up, so i picked up 2 people from keystone krawlers , and a father son team from gettysburg and we headed out to the south property for some blue/black wheeling. i spun a hub on my rear axle just before getting to camelback, and finished the day up in front wheel drive. seems i cant leave RC without something broken.
as soon as joe shows me how to get it working i will post up some pics.

on a side note to evreyone who stayed home to go shopping jocolor
Back to top Go down
mdcj7
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
mdcj7

Male
Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: post turkey day ride at RC   post turkey day ride at RC Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 12:53 pm

sounds like you had a good time. If you need some two pices axles let me know I have some.
Back to top Go down
connordanny
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
connordanny

Male
Number of posts : 695
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: post turkey day ride at RC   post turkey day ride at RC Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 1:05 pm

Lt. Dan - thanks for guiding and keeping us laughing all day Friday! It was my Fr.-in-law-to-be's first time in a Jeep and he loved it. I drove the first 2 hrs and he drove the next 4 hrs and loved it. It won't be long before I talk him into selling his explorer and getting a Jeep.
Here are a few pics from Fri:
post turkey day ride at RC IMG_2306

The LJ got stuck going down Winch hill just like Tony did a few yrs back...
post turkey day ride at RC IMG_2304

post turkey day ride at RC IMG_2294

post turkey day ride at RC IMG_2313

post turkey day ride at RC IMG_2310
Back to top Go down
lt.dan
LS/Locker
LS/Locker
lt.dan

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: post turkey day ride at RC   post turkey day ride at RC Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 8:40 pm

post turkey day ride at RC 100_0773post turkey day ride at RC 100_0774post turkey day ride at RC 100_0779post turkey day ride at RC 100_0780post turkey day ride at RC 100_0786post turkey day ride at RC 100_0791post turkey day ride at RC 100_0792post turkey day ride at RC 100_0789post turkey day ride at RC 100_0788post turkey day ride at RC 100_0787post turkey day ride at RC 100_0775
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: post turkey day ride at RC   post turkey day ride at RC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

post turkey day ride at RC
Page 1 of 1