Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

comfort inn

Go down 
+4
Rockn93YJ
makitupthehardway
UPNOVER
mel
8 posters
AuthorMessage
mel
Open/Open
Open/Open

Female
Number of posts : 23
Emploi : comfort inn
Registration date : 2008-12-11

comfort inn Empty
PostSubject: comfort inn   comfort inn Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 10:06 pm

ok finnaly did it . I joined the so i can post and let you all know what is going on. sure did take me long enough. for those that don't know i usually will be working monday -thursday day shift but anyone at the motel can do the reservations for you . can't wait for you all to come up and party at pine grove. the rate for the comfort inn is changing in 2009, to 60.50 plus tax remember your coupon if you recieved one at check in if not let me know and i will see what i can do.
Back to top Go down
UPNOVER
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
UPNOVER

Male
Number of posts : 856
Registration date : 2007-01-19

comfort inn Empty
PostSubject: Re: comfort inn   comfort inn Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 10:26 pm

Oh geez ...........Your first post and you raise our rates...

Just kidding.. We will be calling soon.. Planning on staying the weekend of Jan 3/4..

Glad we kept those coupons...........

How's the weather up there??
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male
Number of posts : 2558

comfort inn Empty
PostSubject: Re: comfort inn   comfort inn Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 10:41 pm

Welcome to the forum Mel. This is Nester by the way.
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male
Number of posts : 3671
Registration date : 2007-01-20

comfort inn Empty
PostSubject: Re: comfort inn   comfort inn Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 11:00 pm

WELCOME MEL! Good to hear from you. So if you work Mon -Thurs you can go wheeling with us? Someone always has a right seat open. by the way thanks for the christmas card.
Bill
Back to top Go down
lt.dan
LS/Locker
LS/Locker
lt.dan

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-11-12

comfort inn Empty
PostSubject: Re: comfort inn   comfort inn Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 2:07 am

glad to hear from ya, welcome aboard 1
Back to top Go down
mel
Open/Open
Open/Open

Female

comfort inn Empty
PostSubject: Re: comfort inn   comfort inn Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 7:58 am

hopefully will be able to right seat on non busy rausch weekends. or i will have to train someone to be able to not panic when they see that there are 50 rausch creekers coming in. thank you for the warm welcome. and if i can do anything up here for any of the mrr events to help make themgo smoother let me know. when janine told me about the 2 dollar raise in rates i asked her if that was my raise for the year lol! In all honesty i thought they would have gone up last year after renovations. but just think you are now staying at an exceptional hotel in pine grove, we have had the inspectors here this week. infact they left right before lt. dan called me and gave us almost a perfect score cheers . hope you all have a safe and happy holuday season . it is rainy and cold up here for now but snow on the way for the weekend.
Back to top Go down
UPNOVER
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
UPNOVER

Male
Number of posts : 856

comfort inn Empty
PostSubject: Re: comfort inn   comfort inn Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 11:01 am

Just messin with ya.. Whats $2 when you get the service you provide...

I wouldnt stay no where else!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
mel
Open/Open
Open/Open

Female

comfort inn Empty
PostSubject: Re: comfort inn   comfort inn Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 8:42 pm

i know you are just messin with me. you all are very dedicated comfort inn people and for those few that still thought that echo valley was it well lets say nothing beats a clean smelling room and a hot shower, and not to mention we don't charge for visitors or to just pee if you are passin though. but for those select fee that forget to make reservations we usually find room for you even if the room doesn't have a working shower and has been dubbed the suite lol. but i will say that kat cleaned up well with just a sink.
Back to top Go down
SPP YJ
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
SPP YJ

Male
Number of posts : 502
Registration date : 2008-04-09

comfort inn Empty
PostSubject: Re: comfort inn   comfort inn Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 10:33 pm

I was one of the ones that had to pay to PEE I for one will never even drive by echo(dirty ,overbooked,#**&%)valley again.
we will be down on JAN 10 , 11 I will be calling the Camp Comfort for a room for the 10

I will again thank emily for calling and camp comfort for the rooms the ada weekend.
Back to top Go down
Parts Guy
Open/Open
Open/Open
Parts Guy

Male
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-01-24

comfort inn Empty
PostSubject: Re: comfort inn   comfort inn Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 11:55 pm

Congrats Mel for making it in , will see you this coming weekend and will be glad to have you come if you want

Randy
Back to top Go down
mel
Open/Open
Open/Open

Female

comfort inn Empty
PostSubject: Re: comfort inn   comfort inn Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 7:11 pm

thanks randy,dan,bill,nester and all that have welcomed me. you all know that the rockraiders will always hold a special place in my heart. you were one of the first groups that partied in the lobby and didn't make me feel like i was just a dumb desk clerk. talking wheelin with you all makes me feel like i did when we used to dune buggy up here in the mines. can't wait till you all can make it up this year
Back to top Go down
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male
Number of posts : 1306
Emploi : New Suzuki and Used Car Sales

comfort inn Empty
PostSubject: Re: comfort inn   comfort inn Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 11:25 pm

Unless I forgot, can you set me up with a room for Saturday Night to Sunday? ALl the best to you and your family. See you next year 9
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tico_mrr
mel
Open/Open
Open/Open

Female

comfort inn Empty
PostSubject: Re: comfort inn   comfort inn Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 12:29 am

of course i will and yes you forgot to offline me, email me lol or just call
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

comfort inn Empty
PostSubject: Re: comfort inn   comfort inn Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

comfort inn
Page 1 of 1