Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

camp comfort inn reservations

Go down 
+3
makitupthehardway
Rockn93YJ
mel
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mel
Open/Open
Open/Open

Female
Number of posts : 23
Emploi : comfort inn
Registration date : 2008-12-11

camp comfort inn reservations Empty
PostSubject: camp comfort inn reservations   camp comfort inn reservations Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 7:27 pm

the motel is getting busy for this upcoming weekend of the 9th and 10th of january. there is a unit in pa that is deploying and it is family weekend. just wanted to let you all know so if you are coming up this weekend you can make reservations cause as of now we might be sold out for friday and saturday
thanks
mel
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male
Number of posts : 3671
Registration date : 2007-01-20

PostSubject: Re: camp comfort inn reservations   camp comfort inn reservations Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 8:23 pm

I need a room this sat night
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male

PostSubject: Re: camp comfort inn reservations   camp comfort inn reservations Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 8:28 pm

just called and reserved. thanks for the warning
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male
Number of posts : 2558
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: camp comfort inn reservations   camp comfort inn reservations Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 10:57 pm

Thanks for the text Mel. Bill I will see you there Saturday night.
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male

PostSubject: Re: camp comfort inn reservations   camp comfort inn reservations Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 11:47 pm

makitupthehardway wrote:
Thanks for the text Mel. Bill I will see you there Saturday night.

Hey are you related to the Nester that used to come out and wheel with us? I don't quite remember what he looks like.
Back to top Go down
rockdw72
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
rockdw72

Male
Number of posts : 1243

PostSubject: Re: camp comfort inn reservations   camp comfort inn reservations Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 11:53 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
SPP YJ
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
SPP YJ

Male
Number of posts : 502
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: camp comfort inn reservations   camp comfort inn reservations Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 11:55 am

ouch
that had to hurt
let the ball busting begin
THIS IS GOING TO BE FUN

3" of snow saturday maybe
Back to top Go down
rockdw72
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
rockdw72

Male

PostSubject: Re: camp comfort inn reservations   camp comfort inn reservations Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 5:46 pm

snow or rain, looks like I am going to have to duct tape my top on
Back to top Go down
UPNOVER
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
UPNOVER

Male
Number of posts : 856

PostSubject: Re: camp comfort inn reservations   camp comfort inn reservations Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 5:49 pm

You guys suck.....I get to come home from work and see the tj sit in the rain all weekend... It wont snow here..
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male

PostSubject: Re: camp comfort inn reservations   camp comfort inn reservations Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 8:12 pm

... WINTER STORM WATCH IN EFFECT FROM LATE FRIDAY NIGHT THROUGH SUNDAY MORNING...

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN STATE COLLEGE HAS ISSUED A WINTER STORM WATCH... WHICH IS IN EFFECT FROM LATE FRIDAY NIGHT THROUGH SUNDAY MORNING.

SNOW ACCUMULATIONS OF SIX INCHES OR MORE ARE POSSIBLE FROM LATE FRIDAY NIGHT THROUGH SATURDAY NIGHT IN ASSOCIATION WITH AN APPROACHING STORM SYSTEM MOVING EASTWARD THROUGH THE OHIO VALLEY. SLEET AND FREEZING RAIN MAY MIX IN AT TIMES ACROSS THE SOUTH CENTRAL MOUNTAINS AND LOWER SUSQUEHANNA VALLEY. THERE IS STILL SOME UNCERTAINTY WITH REGARD TO THE EXACT TRACK OF THE SYSTEM... WHICH WILL ULTIMATELY INFLUENCE STORM TOTAL SNOWFALL AMOUNTS AND PRECIPITATION TYPES.
Back to top Go down
mel
Open/Open
Open/Open

Female

PostSubject: Re: camp comfort inn reservations   camp comfort inn reservations Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 9:19 pm

if that forcast is anything like what we have gotten lately we will get some freezing rain and nothing else. if you can't duct tape the top i have those custom seat covers for you lol! ( big old black garbage bags)
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male

PostSubject: Re: camp comfort inn reservations   camp comfort inn reservations Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 9:29 pm

I will be there in any amount of snow but not in ice. We'll see
Back to top Go down
rockdw72
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
rockdw72

Male

PostSubject: Re: camp comfort inn reservations   camp comfort inn reservations Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 11:31 pm

I not worried about the seats. I am more worried about me being wet and cold. Then everybody will have to hear me bitch and moan all day Sad
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male

PostSubject: Re: camp comfort inn reservations   camp comfort inn reservations Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:39 am

latest says 2-4" of snow
Back to top Go down
UPNOVER
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
UPNOVER

Male

PostSubject: Re: camp comfort inn reservations   camp comfort inn reservations Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 11:18 am

You guys definitely bite.....

Rausch creek forecast

Saturday: Snow. High near 29. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches

Joppatowne forecast

Saturday: A chance of snow and sleet before 9am, then a chance of freezing rain and sleet between 9am and noon, then rain after noon. High near 35. East wind between 5 and 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Little or no ice accumulation expected. New snow and sleet accumulation of less than a half inch possible

This really blows................ jocolor
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male
Number of posts : 1783
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: camp comfort inn reservations   camp comfort inn reservations Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 2:18 pm

I wonder if camp comfort has anymore openings for tonight...
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male

PostSubject: Re: camp comfort inn reservations   camp comfort inn reservations Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 2:44 pm

Ok...i have this ritual with snow...i look at weather.com and they always downplay it so if i want to do a happy dance i look at accuweather's website and they made me do a happy dance once again.

weather.com says 2-4 BUT accuweather says friday night coating to an inch, saturday during the day 3-6, then saturday night an additional 2-4. mbn 9 cheers king king king 8 cheers mbn 9 rabbit

I hope you can sense my excitement over the computer. Looking at the hourly it's supposed to snow 24 hours straight from 6am sat to 6am sun - f'ing a right doggy
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male

PostSubject: Re: camp comfort inn reservations   camp comfort inn reservations Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 3:14 pm

SWEET!
Back to top Go down
UPNOVER
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
UPNOVER

Male

PostSubject: Re: camp comfort inn reservations   camp comfort inn reservations Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 4:28 pm

Can I say you suck without being mean?? I want you guys to have a great time but you all still suck........ (Edited version.. there was 10 kiss my butt guys here till I saw it wasnt in private)

Please atleast bring back some good pictures........ (Edited version. And two flip the bird here)

Try noaa.gov they are pretty accurate.
Back to top Go down
SPP YJ
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
SPP YJ

Male

PostSubject: Re: camp comfort inn reservations   camp comfort inn reservations Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 5:55 pm

Who all is still comming this weekend I herd some wre backing out . I will be there with Rob ,Chris (monster s-10) ,matt pickens with robs toy,steve (aka lolo) with a YJ that is what I know for are area.
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male

PostSubject: Re: camp comfort inn reservations   camp comfort inn reservations Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 6:12 pm

Matt Moore said either saturday or sunday...depends how bad it is tomorrow I guess. It's looking like Sunday will be the cleanup day with most of the snow forecasted into the night. I really hope we wake up to 10 inches of nice fresh powder to play in on Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male

PostSubject: Re: camp comfort inn reservations   camp comfort inn reservations Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 6:46 pm

I am still in! I will be up on sat morning and staying overnight
Back to top Go down
SPP YJ
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
SPP YJ

Male

PostSubject: Re: camp comfort inn reservations   camp comfort inn reservations Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 6:50 pm

Sounds great we will be there saturday moring and staying saturday night
Back to top Go down
rockdw72
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
rockdw72

Male

PostSubject: Re: camp comfort inn reservations   camp comfort inn reservations Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 7:58 pm

Locked_N_Loaded wrote:
Matt Moore said either saturday or sunday...depends how bad it is tomorrow I guess. It's looking like Sunday will be the cleanup day with most of the snow forecasted into the night. I really hope we wake up to 10 inches of nice fresh powder to play in on Sunday.

asdasfferrgf what he said.
Back to top Go down
mel
Open/Open
Open/Open

Female

PostSubject: Re: camp comfort inn reservations   camp comfort inn reservations Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 10:39 pm

camp comfort rooms are getting low, i of course have a few hidden for tomorrow night, i will be there from 3 -11 so give me a shout if you need rooms
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: camp comfort inn reservations   camp comfort inn reservations Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

camp comfort inn reservations
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next