Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Our New Board of Directors has been elected

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Devil Dog
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
The Devil Dog

Male
Number of posts : 1306
Emploi : New Suzuki and Used Car Sales
Registration date : 2007-01-19

Our New Board of Directors has been elected Empty
PostSubject: Our New Board of Directors has been elected   Our New Board of Directors has been elected Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 11:10 pm

Congratulations to the New Maryland Rock Raiders Board of Directors:

President: Matthew Elick

Vice-president: Paul Trautner

Secretary: Nick Fisher

Treasurer: Mark Dickey

Member at Large: Chris Lloyd

I ask that all members give a deserving support to this B.O.D's for they have a huge challenge ahead and they will need your help in all level. With a new board comes a new beginning and a clean slate for all members. Once again, Congratulations to the elected Board!

Nick as the secretary will follow up with the minutes accordingly of all the action, motions and out come. Feel Free to send them your congratulatory e-mails by clicking their name.

Tico Carreras
443-865-0504 Cell
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tico_mrr
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male
Number of posts : 3671
Registration date : 2007-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Our New Board of Directors has been elected   Our New Board of Directors has been elected Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 10:48 am

Congratulations to all on the board. It is time for this club to move to the next level and it is certainly in capable hands. Good luck and be sure to tap the resources we have available in the club. We have a lot of talented members that are willing to assist you. king
Back to top Go down
UPNOVER
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
UPNOVER

Male
Number of posts : 856
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Our New Board of Directors has been elected   Our New Board of Directors has been elected Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 12:44 pm

With that being said I would like to invite all members to start thinking about areas that they might want to jump in and help with. We do indeed have tons of experience and knowledge within this club.

Remember we all fought for this right and we won. We mentioned only a few great ideas last night and we can immediately start the process of building this great club to levels we only talked about over the last few years.

Over the next week I would like to talk to the board members and a few members that have shown they have interest in working as a committee with the board to achieve success in 2009. I also want to open the floor up to all members especially the newer members that have not voiced their ideas.

I also want to thank Tico for how he gracefully handed the power of the club over to the board and the members last night. I know it was very hard and WE will make him proud of our successes.

Lets start thinking about a date when we can all get together and have a board meeting. I would like to suggest it being held at the Comfort Inn in Pine Grove and having a wheeling trip the next day. We will start another thread with some dates and get a majority vote on when it should be.

I want to thank everyone for their support and I promise to keep us on the road to success.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our New Board of Directors has been elected   Our New Board of Directors has been elected Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our New Board of Directors has been elected
Page 1 of 1