Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Waggy shaft needed

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male
Number of posts : 2558
Registration date : 2007-01-19

Waggy shaft needed Empty
PostSubject: Waggy shaft needed   Waggy shaft needed Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:30 pm

I need a passenger side axle shaft for later model grand wagoneer. If anyone has one please let me know. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male
Number of posts : 1783
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Waggy shaft needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waggy shaft needed   Waggy shaft needed Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:33 pm

I'm really not sure why the hell i just didn't give you the one on my trailer scratch

Come visit me, we'll go to ez pull and then get drunk. better yet, come up on a saturday get here in the afternoon and we'll go to ez pull throw the shaft in when we get back then wheel on sunday
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male

Waggy shaft needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waggy shaft needed   Waggy shaft needed Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 10:16 pm

FUCKIN E Z PULL ? that place didn't have shit last weekend. I drove up there with a buddy of mine to get a shaft and find parts for his XJ.

I walked the whole fucking lot and they did have shit. Greg on the other hand got a bumper roof, rack, 2 dash parts he needed and hood release for 40 bucks. I was so mad that I didn't bother calling you cause I would have stayed and got shitty drunk and pissed Emily off and make a bad day in to a bad week which happened anyway cause I pulled the muscles in my back again on sunday which has kept me from Fixing the toyota this week which is why I will not be at big dogs.

FUCK!
Back to top Go down
mdcj7
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
mdcj7

Male
Number of posts : 438

Waggy shaft needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waggy shaft needed   Waggy shaft needed Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 10:30 pm

Nester I tell crazy Jimmy he has lots of waggey parts. he is parting out on now.
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male

Waggy shaft needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waggy shaft needed   Waggy shaft needed Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:36 am

I might give him a call later today.
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male

Waggy shaft needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waggy shaft needed   Waggy shaft needed Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:01 pm

So this whole time I thought I needed a passenger side axle shaft. Come to find out its the drivers side so I'm still looking but just for a different side. So just in the small chance that someone has one they can spare it would be of great help. If not I'm calling all the local junk yards I can think of to find the part.
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male

Waggy shaft needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waggy shaft needed   Waggy shaft needed Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 5:55 pm

found it.
Back to top Go down
jealos-z
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
jealos-z

Male
Number of posts : 604
Emploi : Mechanic
Registration date : 2007-09-17

Waggy shaft needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waggy shaft needed   Waggy shaft needed Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:09 pm

Great NOW WHEEL THAT FUKN JEEP Waggy shaft needed 621810
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male

Waggy shaft needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waggy shaft needed   Waggy shaft needed Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:59 pm

Well I might bring it to Big Dogs so I can be like all the cool kids.
Back to top Go down
connordanny
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
connordanny

Male
Number of posts : 695

Waggy shaft needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waggy shaft needed   Waggy shaft needed Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 7:14 pm

where did you end up finding it?
I stopped into the junkyard in Brandywine on Rt 301 to look for spare shafts and they were a rip off. found one at the york show for $10....
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male

Waggy shaft needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waggy shaft needed   Waggy shaft needed Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:43 pm

Yeah the owner of the body shop next to my shop had a couple leads on junk yard parts. He found it for me for 75 bucks. Its pricy but the part comes to me and I can return it if they send the wrong one or I dont like the something about it. Its enough to hold me over for the beach and maybe bigdogs. I should have the money to buy the chromo shafts for the front sometime this fall or early winter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Waggy shaft needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waggy shaft needed   Waggy shaft needed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waggy shaft needed
Page 1 of 1