Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Von's Toyota buggy

Go down 
+2
jealos-z
makitupthehardway
6 posters
AuthorMessage
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male
Number of posts : 2558
Registration date : 2007-01-19

Von's Toyota buggy Empty
PostSubject: Von's Toyota buggy   Von's Toyota buggy Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:27 pm

Pirate 4x4 toyota forum read it learn it love it.
http://pirate4x4.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12

A little motivation
http://pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=744690

Best source of toyota info ever!!!!
http://pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=775780

Since I have owned my toyota for about two years I have read almost every toyota build thread that is out there. If you have any questions just ask if you can't find info or answers just ask I'm pretty sure I can find it.
Back to top Go down
jealos-z
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
jealos-z

Male
Number of posts : 604
Emploi : Mechanic
Registration date : 2007-09-17

Von's Toyota buggy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Von's Toyota buggy   Von's Toyota buggy Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 10:15 pm

Or ask me I will help you we have 6 of them between me and my buddys 100 bux will get you a good running 22re which is injected and thats with the computer we have it in the truck still.... and one other thing beef up that tierod the stock ones are junk or make youself one
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male
Number of posts : 1783
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Von's Toyota buggy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Von's Toyota buggy   Von's Toyota buggy Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 1:22 am

makitupthehardway wrote:
Pirate 4x4 toyota forum read it learn it love it.
http://pirate4x4.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12

A little motivation
http://pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=744690

Best source of toyota info ever!!!!
http://pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=775780

Since I have owned my toyota for about two years I have read almost every toyota build thread that is out there. If you have any questions just ask if you can't find info or answers just ask I'm pretty sure I can find it.

Damn that stuff makes me want a toyota.
Back to top Go down
thinga'ma'rig
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
thinga'ma'rig

Male
Number of posts : 972
Registration date : 2007-01-22

Von's Toyota buggy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Von's Toyota buggy   Von's Toyota buggy Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 7:36 am

cool, thanks everyone. the support is assume. i love all the attention 7 lol! I WANT THE ENGINE, SO YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT I DO NOT NEED ANY OTHER COMPUTER TO HOOK THIS ENGINE UP AND RUNNING..........also, my axles i have are driver drop, the toy in passenger so unless i get a driver side transfer case they are worthless for it
Back to top Go down
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male
Number of posts : 1875
Registration date : 2007-01-20

Von's Toyota buggy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Von's Toyota buggy   Von's Toyota buggy Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 2:16 pm

wtf did I miss here? Von are you scrapping the buggy and going with a yota or are you running two rigs?
Back to top Go down
thinga'ma'rig
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
thinga'ma'rig

Male

Von's Toyota buggy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Von's Toyota buggy   Von's Toyota buggy Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 3:02 pm

2 rigs, the toyota will be for when mine breaks so i can still get out and enjoy. sorry but i can't in good part mine out. i am just getting it back together again and i need to compete with bill in the mud jocolor I NEED THE POWER SOMETIMES cheers
Back to top Go down
jealos-z
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
jealos-z

Male

Von's Toyota buggy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Von's Toyota buggy   Von's Toyota buggy Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 4:50 pm

The Motor I have has the harness with it and it runs good let me know ...
Back to top Go down
thinga'ma'rig
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
thinga'ma'rig

Male

Von's Toyota buggy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Von's Toyota buggy   Von's Toyota buggy Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:12 pm

i am not familiar with it. so that has everything i would need with no other cost to put in the toyota? ...OTHER THAN MY TIME... if so i will take it (SOLD)
Back to top Go down
jealos-z
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
jealos-z

Male

Von's Toyota buggy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Von's Toyota buggy   Von's Toyota buggy Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:23 pm

you will just have to figure out a feul pump
Back to top Go down
thinga'ma'rig
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
thinga'ma'rig

Male

Von's Toyota buggy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Von's Toyota buggy   Von's Toyota buggy Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:44 pm

is that a high pressure pump i need, i have one that puts out 18psi.......nester i dont know if you seen this thread or not. http://www.pirate4x4.com/productreviews/superbirfield/
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male
Number of posts : 2558
Registration date : 2007-01-19

Von's Toyota buggy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Von's Toyota buggy   Von's Toyota buggy Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 7:28 pm

Yup I have read endless tech and writeups on the longfeild axles. Dont bother with the nock off longs they dont match up to what bobby and his axles will. I really want a set off 30 spline super axles.

http://www.longfieldsuperaxles.com/

I have been saving my pennies for a set of them but I might change my mind in the long run and build a Dana 60 front and steal the 60 rear that Bill has. I do want a locker in the front but my toyota walked thru rock creek with little issues with just a welded rear. So I might just keep mine toy on the down low and wheel it here and there and wait to build the 60s. 1 tons will cost more cause I will need new wheels tires and the building cost and time in out boarding the springs and up grading the brake booster but thats why I have the YJ. The gain of 1 tons vs. the toyota 8" axles is not much for someone that streets there toy. On the other hand I'm not looking for a friendly trail/street rig. Long term goal of my toy is to have a hardcore rock truggy that I can beat the everliving snot out of and not worry about it. I might end up with the longs and hub gears with a aussie locker and wheel it hard since I have already invested time and money in to the knuckle ball gussets and trail gear axle truss for the front. Then once I'm done building 60's I can sell of my built toyota axles for someone doing a sas swap or a swaping them in to a sami.
Back to top Go down
thinga'ma'rig
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
thinga'ma'rig

Male

Von's Toyota buggy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Von's Toyota buggy   Von's Toyota buggy Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 7:29 pm

rob .......can i pick up the engine saterday and what ever other parts you may have laying around for the cause, i am trying to organize it while i am up that way getting the toyota. pm me with your address if that is ok
Back to top Go down
thinga'ma'rig
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
thinga'ma'rig

Male

Von's Toyota buggy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Von's Toyota buggy   Von's Toyota buggy Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:13 pm

going sat. morning to pick it up Very Happy along with the other engine
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male
Number of posts : 3671
Registration date : 2007-01-20

Von's Toyota buggy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Von's Toyota buggy   Von's Toyota buggy Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:31 pm

gettting some diversity in the club, this is good. von the toy is the way to go, can be made into an awesome crawling machine.
Back to top Go down
thinga'ma'rig
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
thinga'ma'rig

Male

Von's Toyota buggy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Von's Toyota buggy   Von's Toyota buggy Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:53 pm

i am not sure what i will be doing with it yet, but the deal was right and my brothers are suppose to be splitting the cost with me on it.maybee i can get my older brother out in the trails with us all. PICKED IT UP WITH ANOTHER ENGINE SATERDAY, EVERYTHING WENT WELL.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Von's Toyota buggy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Von's Toyota buggy   Von's Toyota buggy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Von's Toyota buggy
Page 1 of 1