Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

bulk motor oil

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male
Number of posts : 1875
Registration date : 2007-01-20

bulk motor oil Empty
PostSubject: bulk motor oil   bulk motor oil Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 10:59 am

just wondering if anyone had a good connection for motor oil in 30 or 55 gallon drums.
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male
Number of posts : 1783
Registration date : 2007-02-09

bulk motor oil Empty
PostSubject: Re: bulk motor oil   bulk motor oil Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 4:21 pm

Our mechanic has drums in here and they come periodically and fill them with a truck. I was trying to find out his price on a 55 gallon drum but he doesn't buy it that way. I don't know how much you'd be going through but I'll see what I can find out on a single drum.
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male
Number of posts : 2558
Registration date : 2007-01-19

bulk motor oil Empty
PostSubject: Re: bulk motor oil   bulk motor oil Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 5:51 pm

I was going to say the same earlier. My friends shop has a truck that comes and fills the drum for them with the "house oil" of the common weight oils that they use.
Back to top Go down
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male
Number of posts : 1875
Registration date : 2007-01-20

bulk motor oil Empty
PostSubject: Re: bulk motor oil   bulk motor oil Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 9:39 pm

got ya, so I have to come up with the drums myself then a truck will come out to fill it. I go through quite a bit of oil especially 10-30 since i run that in all the gas motors and 3 of my machines use 10-30 instead of hydrulic oil. I also go through a bit of 15-40 in my diesel motors.

I tracked down a number of a company that supplies bulk oil today, just haven't got a chance to give them a call.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

bulk motor oil Empty
PostSubject: Re: bulk motor oil   bulk motor oil Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bulk motor oil
Page 1 of 1