Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Work Party for Big Sexy

Go down 
+2
88blazeron40s
Locked_N_Loaded
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male
Number of posts : 1783
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Work Party for Big Sexy Empty
PostSubject: Work Party for Big Sexy   Work Party for Big Sexy Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 12:51 pm

Had an excellent weekend at Bill and Elvas working on my rig!! Glad you could make it for a bit Nester, bummer you had to run early. Huge huge thank you to Ryan Matt and Bill, it's deeply appreciated! We accomplished a lot of work in a short amount of time. Elva took care of us big time in the food department as well...thanks again!

Got the front axle out and apart, the rear 8.8 shaft out w/o having to remove the carrier THANK GOD!!!! Installed the new seats, had to cut out some of the floor, fabbed and welded all the seatbelt tabs, tied the cage into the frame in the center and the back so now my fat ass won't fall out of the Jeep on a roll!! That tub is in seriously bad condition!! There are many places where you can simply push right through the floor.

Apparently it's the time of year for accidents. I got rear ended pulling over for a piss stop like 15 min from home...next time i'll run the risk of pissing myself. I popped my signal on a little earlier than usual to warn the car behind me, started pulling off and noticed she wasn't stopping! I mashed the gas down but couldn't get out of her way in time. She ramped up the back of the trailer and destroyed the front end of the car. It was scary seeing the trailer and Jeep launching sideways. She had oil just dumping out of the bottom of the motor, it was fucked. Brand spanking new car, felt kind of bad for her.

Work Party for Big Sexy IMAG0040

Work Party for Big Sexy IMAG0045

Work Party for Big Sexy IMAG0047

Work Party for Big Sexy IMAG0064

Work Party for Big Sexy IMAG0061

Work Party for Big Sexy IMAG0065

Work Party for Big Sexy IMAG0069

Work Party for Big Sexy IMAG0074

Work Party for Big Sexy IMAG0076

Work Party for Big Sexy IMAG0085
Back to top Go down
88blazeron40s
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
88blazeron40s

Male
Number of posts : 280
Emploi : EDMS
Registration date : 2010-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Work Party for Big Sexy   Work Party for Big Sexy Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 1:24 pm

i had a blast too it was def a good day of work glad it all came together for you! and yes thanks so much for the food bill and elva!!!
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male
Number of posts : 3671
Registration date : 2007-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Work Party for Big Sexy   Work Party for Big Sexy Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 2:33 pm

Love those work parties. Good times and we get a lot of stuff done. Still gotta get you welding Nick.
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male
Number of posts : 2558
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Work Party for Big Sexy   Work Party for Big Sexy Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:36 pm

Looks good buddy. Sorry I missed all the fun guys.
Back to top Go down
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male
Number of posts : 1875

PostSubject: Re: Work Party for Big Sexy   Work Party for Big Sexy Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 11:01 pm

your going to love those seats. I'm amazed how well they keep my ass in place in off camber situations.
Back to top Go down
88blazeron40s
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
88blazeron40s

Male

PostSubject: Re: Work Party for Big Sexy   Work Party for Big Sexy Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 8:45 am

md4wheelin wrote:
your going to love those seats. I'm amazed how well they keep my ass in place in off camber situations.
yeah they look super comfy and supportive
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male

PostSubject: Re: Work Party for Big Sexy   Work Party for Big Sexy Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 7:42 pm

Yeah they are a tried and tested seat. I'm can't wait to get mine I'm hoping for christmas.
Back to top Go down
thinga'ma'rig
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
thinga'ma'rig

Male
Number of posts : 972
Registration date : 2007-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Work Party for Big Sexy   Work Party for Big Sexy Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 8:36 am

well, damm.....this work party snuck up on me.....
i did not even know about it......don't think i could of made it this time any way though
GOTTA LOVE THE PARTIES!!!
LOOKING GOOD
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male

PostSubject: Re: Work Party for Big Sexy   Work Party for Big Sexy Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 11:39 am

Sorry Von and to anybody else that I didn't make an official thread before hand. Things just come up last minute on me fairly often and I didn't want to screw anybody up by canceling.
Back to top Go down
88blazeron40s
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
88blazeron40s

Male

PostSubject: Re: Work Party for Big Sexy   Work Party for Big Sexy Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 10:03 am

holy shit i just realized you got hit is all your shit ok
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male

PostSubject: Re: Work Party for Big Sexy   Work Party for Big Sexy Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 1:45 pm

Yah, everything is ok. Can't say the same for her shit.
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male

PostSubject: Re: Work Party for Big Sexy   Work Party for Big Sexy Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 6:09 pm

Nick, did you get any pics of the car?

Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male

PostSubject: Re: Work Party for Big Sexy   Work Party for Big Sexy Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 6:33 pm

Nah, I do have a heart you know!! Poor girls brand new car was totaled, I wasn't about to be playing the asian tourist at the scene of the accident!
Back to top Go down
md4wheelin
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
md4wheelin

Male
Number of posts : 1875

PostSubject: Re: Work Party for Big Sexy   Work Party for Big Sexy Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 10:26 pm

Locked_N_Loaded wrote:
Nah, I do have a heart you know!! Poor girls brand new car was totaled, I wasn't about to be playing the asian tourist at the scene of the accident!

It's called journalism;)
Back to top Go down

Work Party for Big Sexy
Page 1 of 1