Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLatest imagesLog in

next wheeling trip?

Go down 
+9
Kim Matzen
thinga'ma'rig
MonsterS10
connordanny
md4wheelin
makitupthehardway
Rockn93YJ
Locked_N_Loaded
88blazeron40s
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
88blazeron40s
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
88blazeron40s

Male
Number of posts : 280
Emploi : EDMS
Registration date : 2010-05-05

next wheeling trip? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: next wheeling trip?   next wheeling trip? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 9:31 am

oh yeah does anybody want to wheel the new property or is it not worth the 10 extra bucks
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male
Number of posts : 3671
Registration date : 2007-01-20

PostSubject: Re: next wheeling trip?   next wheeling trip? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 12:11 pm

I'm all for going to the new property but I'm a little biased. All the races will take place over there so the more familiar with it I become the better I'll do next year. Having said that I'm willing to wheel anywhere. those on a budget can get the same type of terrain by doing the rest of the park.

Who is wheeling 2 days? Thinking about where to stay( someones house if offered or comfort inn. I may bring Casey with me this trip.
Back to top Go down
Locked_N_Loaded
Admin
Admin
Locked_N_Loaded

Male
Number of posts : 1783
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: next wheeling trip?   next wheeling trip? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 12:54 pm

If I go sunday I'd like to get into talisman, affliction, outter limits, something like that. Nothing like putting my shit back together just to go bust it up again mbn

Bill, my place is always open to you. Just sucks that I don't have a bed or any good sleeping arrangements. I'll have the computer room setup as a guest room soon though so then you'll have a nice bed to sleep in! Also, I'll probably be a shit show when I get home on Saturday...or if I even get home on Saturday. That's why I'm not sure if I'm even going to make it wheeling Sunday. We might be staying wherever the hell this wedding is. If you can't tell or don't know me by now I don't have a clue, I just go with the flow.

Oh yah, Kat, sorry I didn't answer you. I'm not a guarantee for making it so I don't want to make an commitments.
Back to top Go down
88blazeron40s
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
88blazeron40s

Male

PostSubject: Re: next wheeling trip?   next wheeling trip? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 5:27 pm

im game to wheel the new property on sun and hit some trails i havent seen in a while at the reg side on sat! i will be staying at the comfort sat nite
Back to top Go down
rockdw72
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
rockdw72

Male
Number of posts : 1243

PostSubject: Re: next wheeling trip?   next wheeling trip? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 8:29 pm

My shaft should be in friday. So I should be there one day, which is looking like sunday. but its up in the air
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
thinga'ma'rig
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
thinga'ma'rig

Male
Number of posts : 972
Registration date : 2007-01-22

PostSubject: Re: next wheeling trip?   next wheeling trip? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 9:14 pm

so who all is staying at camp comfort sat. night? is anyone interested in splitting a room to save some money....i might be able to come up on sat afternoon to hang out and sleep for sunday
Back to top Go down
big94GMC
Locker/Locker
Locker/Locker
big94GMC

Male
Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2010-04-26

PostSubject: Re: next wheeling trip?   next wheeling trip? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 1:55 am

I believe the plan (for Ryan, Erick, myself) is to meet up EARLY Sat. morning and drive up, arrival at the park ~8-8:30am. 'Wheel all day long. Go get a room, or rooms, at the Comfort Inn (no reservations made). Eat. Sleep. Wake up. Initiate the fun-fun times again.

I figure rooms and sleeping arrangements will be determined there on the spot....and least that's my assumption (??).

I understand Erick is not committed one way or the other yet, as work will determine his attendance (I told him, "After all, then don't call it 'a Nester' for nothin'!!".....he didn't like much. haha).
Back to top Go down
http://www.virginiakrawlers.com/forums/index.php
big94GMC
Locker/Locker
Locker/Locker
big94GMC

Male
Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2010-04-26

PostSubject: Re: next wheeling trip?   next wheeling trip? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 2:05 am

Oh, and BTW, this will technically be the first ride for me and my Sonoma..... Even though I didn't plan this weekend, I am glad it turned out / just happened that the first time I go out for a weekend is with this group of folks. I'm looking forward to it. 7

asd
Back to top Go down
http://www.virginiakrawlers.com/forums/index.php
thinga'ma'rig
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
thinga'ma'rig

Male

PostSubject: Re: next wheeling trip?   next wheeling trip? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 4:17 pm

ok, i will be coming up sat. afternoon....and meet you all at the comfort if or elsewhere for dinner or something......see you all up there
should be fun lk
Back to top Go down
MYYJROX
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
MYYJROX

Female
Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: next wheeling trip?   next wheeling trip? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 7:59 pm

Will be up Saturday with Von.
I'll probably be bringing my Jeep but save a right seat for me just in case.
I planned to go with Danny on the 26th so I have to take it that day since it looks like it may be just the 2 of us.
I'm trying to see if I have the $ to bring it both weekends.
Hmmmm - Von, how much beer to I have to buy you to get you to pull it with your truck this weekend? king
Back to top Go down
thinga'ma'rig
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
thinga'ma'rig

Male

PostSubject: Re: next wheeling trip?   next wheeling trip? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 9:14 pm

kathy, there was some news just brought to my attention about something i might have to do saterday afternoon.....i will keep you filled in, but it is possible i might have to go up early sunday morn.....i will find out tomorrow ..........either case i will be there sunday to ride.

I CAN TOW YOUR JEEP UP SAT. IF I GO....OR SUNDAY MORN. IF YOU DECIDE TO WAIT......(IF THAT BECOMES THE CASE)

1 CASE OF BEER SHOULD DO!!!!!!

I WILL PM YOU
Back to top Go down
makitupthehardway
makitupthehardway

Male
Number of posts : 2558

PostSubject: Re: next wheeling trip?   next wheeling trip? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 12:28 am

Well sometimes I wonder why I even try. I killed off everything on my short list. Install the shafts in the front. Replace the gas tank. Fix the muffler and turn down. I bought tires for the trailer. I mounted them (MYSELF, thats right bitches). I even cleaned up the trailer rims and put a fresh coat of paint. So with all the good things going on I should have know that something was going to ROYALLY F me and kill my good time. Yup the D Bag that I have as a boss made a fit about me working on Saturday. So you guessed it I'm out. I'm not going to spend the money to only wheel one day. So go ahead make your jokes ride me for not showing cause its only going to add fuel to the fire. I think I need a new job.
Back to top Go down
88blazeron40s
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
88blazeron40s

Male

PostSubject: Re: next wheeling trip?   next wheeling trip? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 9:43 am

that sucks man!! you should just blow work off what are they not gonna be able to do without you there?
Back to top Go down
88blazeron40s
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
88blazeron40s

Male

PostSubject: Re: next wheeling trip?   next wheeling trip? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 9:46 am

so i should be up at the park around 730ish i fig we start wheeling as soon as possible around 800 or 830 to get the most in
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male

PostSubject: Re: next wheeling trip?   next wheeling trip? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 10:48 am

We will be up about 8. UFC 122 on sat night, FREE on spike. we should find a place to watch it together.
Back to top Go down
MYYJROX
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
MYYJROX

Female

PostSubject: Re: next wheeling trip?   next wheeling trip? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 10:52 am

makitupthehardway wrote:
So go ahead make your jokes ride me for not showing cause its only going to add fuel to the fire. I think I need a new job.

Sorry to hear that.
No jokes from me cuz you said right from the start that you were in "if work didn't get in the way" & you told us you weren't coming as opposed to just not showing up....you're learning. (But "pulling a Nester" is going to be funny for a long time so you might as well get used to it Razz ).
Back to top Go down
88blazeron40s
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
88blazeron40s

Male

PostSubject: Re: next wheeling trip?   next wheeling trip? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 11:11 am

Rockn93YJ wrote:
We will be up about 8. UFC 122 on sat night, FREE on spike. we should find a place to watch it together.
yeah i wonder if that bar (dont remember the name) down the road would have it on?
Back to top Go down
thinga'ma'rig
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
thinga'ma'rig

Male

PostSubject: Re: next wheeling trip?   next wheeling trip? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 1:37 pm

heading up there sunday morn. what time should i meet everyone and where?

SHOULD I GO RIGHT TO THE HOTEL AND MEET YOU THERE, OR THE PARK?

(TOWING KATHY'S JEEP UP)
Back to top Go down
MonsterS10
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
MonsterS10

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2009-01-22

PostSubject: Re: next wheeling trip?   next wheeling trip? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 2:01 pm

We are going out sat night for Mat pickens 30th b-day i have a open couch & the camper if anyone is interested the bar were going to should have the fight availible
Back to top Go down
88blazeron40s
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
88blazeron40s

Male

PostSubject: Re: next wheeling trip?   next wheeling trip? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 2:03 pm

MonsterS10 wrote:
We are going out sat night for Mat pickens 30th b-day i have a open couch & the camper if anyone is interested the bar were going to should have the fight availible
how far is it from rausch?
Back to top Go down
MonsterS10
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
MonsterS10

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2009-01-22

PostSubject: Re: next wheeling trip?   next wheeling trip? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 2:41 pm

About 45 mins
Back to top Go down
88blazeron40s
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
88blazeron40s

Male

PostSubject: Re: next wheeling trip?   next wheeling trip? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 3:54 pm

oh ok cool we will fig out the plans on sat then i guess
Back to top Go down
Rockn93YJ
Rockn93YJ

Male

PostSubject: Re: next wheeling trip?   next wheeling trip? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 5:14 pm

I'll have Casey (age 12) with me so the bar is out. I'll be staying at the comfort inn as planned, nice to be close and have time for a sit down breakfast. Planning on welding nicks shock mount on sunday morning before we wheel, bringing my welder. We may have an extra vehicle or two that like to run blacks from another club. Same guys that we helped fix a tire last time, I think Matt met him.
Back to top Go down
rockdw72
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
rockdw72

Male
Number of posts : 1243

PostSubject: Re: next wheeling trip?   next wheeling trip? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 9:14 pm

I'm out. didn't make it to appalachian today to pick up the shaft
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
MYYJROX
Locker/Spool
Locker/Spool
MYYJROX

Female

PostSubject: Re: next wheeling trip?   next wheeling trip? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 10:24 pm

What time do you all plan on hitting the trails on Sunday so we know when we have to leave from down here?
Dropping the Jeep (and the case of beer) to Von tomorrow so I don't have to get up as early.
Looking forward to wheeling. Oh, I would like to go to the new property on Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: next wheeling trip?   next wheeling trip? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

next wheeling trip?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next